Saturday, July 25, 2015

Mutuality

Not sure if you have read my occasional blogs under this heading, but I will be giving it a break now, as I am at home in Florida, with the sun, the sea and the sand....and family of course. Remember stepping out in the morning to that all enveloping warmth - guess it's a distant memory now.

It seems you aren't wearing that well as the 60's claw inexorably onward. Ten years haven't treated you as well as me, it seems. Ten years also of not forgotten baubles and beads either. Mere trinkets in value to me, but meaning so much more. I hope you keep your promise....but I'm not betting on it.

Looking forward to a month or two of Florida sunshine and relaxation before we head off for the summer again in November.

Businesses going really well. US economy doing very nicely and so are we. You missed out on so much through you idiotic actions and decisions. Just a small proportion of what I have could have made your life everything it isn't. I loved you, but you never seemed to value that. Now I have been with someone who does, for these past ten years, and she has brought me true happiness and much more.

Did you like the Italian photos - more memories for you. They covered several years as we have been going there since we bought our villa back in I think 2008.

I am still writing and being published. On my thirteenth book now. I enjoy the writing and using my imagination...and so do millions of readers. Have a short tour of book signing lined up for the Fall, as the twelfth novel will be released then. Cas is looking into a possible Hollywood film (he works in the industry on the East Coast). Long way from when you and I were together isn't it.

If you haven't already, one day you will realize what a fool you have been. You admitted as much back in 2006, come to think of it.

Think of me in this wonderful home sitting out by the pool enjoying Florida while you're trundling back and forth every weekend to see a soccer crazed fat guy. As I am about to publish this I have just stepped out through our very large sliding doors (electric and operated by remote) onto our beautiful pool and it's surround. Way down our yard is the sea and I'm looking out over the Gulf on a lovely summer's day. Sun behind me as it's morning, ben sitting 'at heel' by my side and my wife just inside in her bikini and wrap getting some fruit for breakfast. Life doesn't get much better.

I could write quite a few blogs under the Mutuality' heading. More names like Mandy, Louise, Penny, Christina, Denise, Rachel, Rebecca, Anna, Kate etc...maybe even a Mary.

I think I mentioned a short while ago that we had bought a new apartment in Oz. Here are a few photos for your delectation. As I recall you only ever chose one apartment and that was a s**t hole. I think my taste in property was and is far better, wouldn't you say. Mind you I made $45K on that place so, thank you :))















We haven't used it yet but will be doing so in November/December. Where will you be then? Plowing thru snow and rain to see a fat guy? That was your choice....not mine.

Ciao LL

No comments:

Post a Comment