Monday, July 13, 2015

Anne



Anne isn't her real name.

In this instance there is a reason for not using it.

She was as different from 'academic' Joanna as you could get. We knew of each other through mutual acquaintances. She was divorced some several years and tall, very tall. Standing at least an inch higher than him and he was fairly tall at 5' 10". Here is his tale, told in the first person again.

~~~~~~

"I guess I must have a penchant for tall 'leggy' women. Anne was certainly that. Our first meet was a picnic by a local river. Local to her, that is, in England. She set me the challenge of preparing an Italian meal to eat al fresco, which I rose to. The setting, again on a lovely summer's day, was by the same river mentioned and close to an old water mill. Selfie's weren't invented recently. We took one on that day, some 10 years back. She just approaching 50 and me a little older.

Anne is ex Navy and ex Police -  but there was no kinky dressing up or handcuffs in our relationship!

The day drew on and we went back to her place, to spend the evening watching the sun go down in her back yard - at that time of the year close to 10 pm - drinking wine as we did. Conversation flowed as freely as the wine. We were both under the influence to an extent, but still in charge of ourselves.

Dusk fell but the warmth continued that evening. Eventually we went into the house where one thing followed another fairly rapidly. There were no lights on in the house, just the vestiges of the sun's dying light making it possible to see. I noticed two pictures/prints on the wall which I recognized as being by Jack Ventriano. Each one depicted a person at a bar. One a man, the other a woman. The way they were hanging showed them more or less facing each other.


Depending on how Ann felt they were either arranged the way they are above or their places were swapped, giving the impression both parties were ignoring each other. This particular night they were arranged as you see. She wore a light summer dress in blue with  a white pattern which left very little to the imagination. She had a pretty good figure, although it was apparent that her breasts were on the small side. 

The white  of the dress 'shone' out in the fading light. We embraced and kissed. Slowly at first, exploring our lips and then our mouths. Her grip on me tightened and her kisses....and mine....became more passionate. Both our hands wandered over our bodies which was when I discovered that she was wearing nothing under that pretty summer dress




The straps of the dress were casually off shoulder showing off her beautiful skin and slender neck. I feel flattered that women as beautiful as Ann find something in me that they are attracted to. We kiss more and with greater fervor. She asks me to 'attend' to the zip on her dress. She turns around and I slowly unzip her dress revealing her back...no bra marks...so I guess she dispensed with it a lot earlier on. In keeping with the moment I undid the zip slowly eventually revealing the cleft in the upper part of her butt.

Anne was sometimes fair and sometimes brunette. I was find out which was true all too soon.

It maybe frustrating for the reader, but I am going to digress a little here. As the author has indicated, I
am a wealthy man...a very wealthy man but I was careful to ensure not only was my wealth not disclosed in full but also to adopt a persona that complimented my various partners. Moving up and down the social scale as necessary and being, to some extent, what I figured they wanted me to be. Having been in intelligence it wasn't that difficult and spreading a little benign disinformation did no harm
Joanna above was fairly serious and academic, but great fun beneath the sheets. Anne was a lady most men wouldn't want to mess with. She didn't suffer fools gladly. Her background was that she was an adopted child and I guess she found 'family' in the Navy and in the police force. That background also hardened her. She knew what she wanted, how to get it and when to move on.
That paints a rather harsh picture but she was great fun. So back to her beautiful butt....

The dress slid easily off her shoulders. 
The light was on, but she had lit a couple of candles in the lounge, by now, and turned the light off. The flickering light caught the full extent of her body which was tall and slender. I guess I had caught myself something of a nymphomaniac in Anne or...she had been on her own for a little too long.
In very short order she had the shirt off my back and everything else. The candlelight bathed both our bodies, it was hot and so were we in all senses. 



I could feel the sheen of a little perspiration on her body and I guess she on mine. There was something else in the air beyond the scents of an English summer's evening that told me she was more than ready. Whether that perspiration was the heat of the evening or the heat of the moment mattered not.

The question of reaching her bedroom didn't happen. In that warm atmosphere, the candlelight flickering we just about made it to the couch. I was proud and she was bathed in more than perspiration where it mattered. That first time was like two very hungry people gulping down a meal...fast and hard. Her long legs were wrapped round my waist my hands squeezing her small but nevertheless lovely breasts. She was almost completely shaved but what remained told me I was making love to brunette. All in all a very passionate start to what would become a 3-4 month relationship.

As I said, I'm a gentleman at my core. So I felt it was incumbent upon me to reciprocate. 

At the time I had a smallish home in the country in a region of England called East Anglia - it had been the family home once. One reader will know it reasonably well. What most of the women I met then didn't know was the extent not only of my wealth, but also of the homes I owned. Not least of which was a beautiful and ultra modern apartment in London. More of that and other homes later.

This property was approached over a long, 200 yard, dog-legged and tree lined driveway. The large garden surrounding it was screened from view by tall dense hedges. In fact the garden's immediate neighbors were three large meadows each running to 6 or 7 acres. Consequently, I never pulled the drapes. The garden also sported a pool, and bathing nude was a pleasure we both enjoyed there

Ann and I spent as much time together as we could. She was very attractive and sexually...well, insatiable. I was going to use the term nymphomaniac but, although her desires were great, they were not uncontrolled or abnormal in that way.

Our meetings continued and my property in East Anglia was the site of several encounters. My couch - white leather on this occasion for obvious reasons, was the site of at least one reciprocation on another summer's evening with no drapes pulled. Somehow we both found that more daring and exciting....and the leather (and on other occasions lather) was something Ann liked....a lot!












I don't need to recount every one of our meetings, but two instances are perhaps worthy of inclusion.


She has a 'wicked' sense of humor and the following shot indicates that somewhat, along with quite a suggestive indication that of course had to be followed up.




My bedroom was furnished with a large bed that enabled quite a bit of athletic activity. Ann and I retired there one day after having had a swim and a session of sunbathing. She wore a bikini and me, my swimming trunks. We were laughing and joking. She was being playful and teasing me by withdrawing just beyond arms reach until finally she had backed against the foot of the bed.

Her hands slid down the back of my trunks gripping my ass. Her bikini, both top and bottom, was secured merely by having been tied. Releasing her small breasts was a freedom she enjoyed and a pleasure I enjoyed. The bows on each side of her bikini bottom were not that secure and a thumb and forefinger each side soon dispensed with any clothing she wore. I stepped out of my trunks she lay back on the bed, feet at first on the floor but it was clear she wanted my face between her legs as she raised them with her hands.

She had great respect for my tongue and the sensitivity of it's touch. I caressed her thighs and my tongue went to work exploring, stimulating and teasing. She moaned and made beautiful purring noises to express her pleasure. For me, the more she made those sounds the more stimulated I was, too. 

Before long I sensed she was almost 'there', I reached up her body and squeezed here breasts and her hard nipples. That trigger brought her to a climax that, due to my tongue still working, repeated itself. Her stomach  muscles had contracted her body arched and she shuddered with pleasure. I climbed on to the bed to caress her and she climbed upon me, sitting astride my lower body and lowering herself onto me and my manhood.

She rocked back and forth. Gently at first. I caressed her body and her breasts. She then leaned over me so that I could suck her nipples and she moaned again. At that point she returned to the upright position and increased the vigor of her rocking. She wanted me to spank her in that position . Combined with her rocking on our pubic bones and her clitoris and the hard slaps on her buttocks she reached another climax and achieved female ejaculation. I lifted her slightly and I took over to the point where I reached a similar state of pleasure. Bathed in the warmth of our lovemaking we collapsed side by side and then I took her in my arms and cuddled her closely, caressing her....

The other encounter mentioned took place in an apartment we shared in a small up market location on the island of Majorca, Spain. Naturally, in late summer it was hot. Ann had been there before. It was a place not that well known to most European tourists and she wanted to share her 'secret' place with me - that phrase has more than one connotation!



We spent four blissful days there. Drinking, sunning ourselves, swimming, eating out and making love. One evening we were sitting outside on the small balcony. It was dark and we had turned the apartment lights off, enjoying a fair bit of alcohol and being quite high spirited.

We sat opposite each other my legs crossed and slightly to the side of hers. She wore a simple summer dress. Her legs were crossed and slightly to the side of mine. We were close enough to kiss if we leaned forward. One simple candle on the table and no wind. 

We leaned forward - no bra in evidence which was apparent from the outline in the dress - we kissed. Her dress rode up her long legs a little and I could see that she was only wearing the summer dress. She edged her chair forward and guided my hand between her legs which were no longer crossed or anywhere near that position. I didn't need to guide her hand to where she wanted to go. It found something quite firm to grip. The moment defined mutuality and was intense and all engaging. Before I reached the point she had already, she adopted a position of prayer and with her mouth brought me to the climax she had just enjoyed....

In the end, after several months together we agreed to go our separate ways but on the best of terms. We still talk and communicate now, after the passage of a number of years. Great memories for us both.





   


         

No comments:

Post a Comment