Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Kim

There have been two ladies named Kim in his life. This tale relates to the first one he met.

Told in the first person again, this is another lady that a man could love and want to protect, but she also had a very special quality too. More of that as the tale unfolds.


<<<<<<>>>>> 


' I met Kim while in the northern part of East Anglia - Norfolk to be precise. At the time I had moved up from my London apartment to enjoy the countryside.

She was blond - a true blond - and just over 40 so younger than me. Kim was divorced and working with an estate agent (real estate broker) when I met her. I had, and still have, extensive real estate within my business  and had various contacts with agents. On the day we first met she had called to say that she had an interesting proposition for me. Previous dealings had been with another called Rose. The 'proposition' was entirely commercial, involving property, although that word came to mean something else entirely, later.

We met at the property and to start with it was all business - in fact I bought the property in the end. We seemed to get on well and a little friendly banter took place and...I flirted gently with her. She liked that and flirted with me. Never one to pass up such an invitation I asked out to dinner to seal the deal, so to speak.

As I said earlier Kim was blond around 5' 6" and had a lovely figure. Not too slim, shapely and in no way overweight. When we met at the property she was in business attire - skirt white shirt and jacket and, I noticed, pantie hose (tights over there). Her legs were slim and shapely and she was quite well endowed with her other 'assets' that were straining somewhat at her shirt buttons. The shirt was undone a little, enough to see the top of her cleavage...and she knew it.

I booked a table at a local trattoria - I know the owner, so a good table was guaranteed. We met locally and she switched to my car from where we went to the restaurant. It was October, but the weather was relatively mild  A short walk to the restaurant and a simple Italian meal in rustic surroundings. She wore smart jeans and nice top in white which sat outside of her jeans.

We had had a lovely evening and talked of many things. There was a chill in the air when we left so I covered her with my jacket and our conversation on shared things continued as we walked back to my car.

One in particular bound us together spiritually in a quite surprising way. But, this was a fun evening and we climbed into my car and set off. Both of us were heading for empty homes. Kim didn't want that after such a great evening, so she decided to come back to my place. Ostensibly for a nightcap, but we both knew it would be more than that.

My house in that part of the World, as has been said before, was reasonably remote, so we were totally unobserved. No drapes pulled, subdued lights on. We kissed and then she pulled away and smiled - that kinda smile you know means something much more. I held her hand and she let mine slide from hers and headed into the hallway. I followed and she laughed and headed upstairs. Not a house she knew of course but she unerringly found the master bedroom.

By that time it was heading for 11 pm. No lights for quite a way around. No street lighting in that small village and no one could see us. She played the part of being trapped in the bedroom, moving to the far side of the bed  trapped by the outside wall - she knew she was cornered and wanted to be caught. We laughed and then I wrapped her in my arms. Good word because what she said next was ....unwrap me.

These photos are just for fun...and are not from the writers originals













The act of undressing someone is as sensual as many of the acts that follow. The slowly building anticipation can be, and is often, as big a turn on as a mad rush for satisfaction.

I unbuckled the loose belt she wore around her waste and removed it kissing her lips gently. Then moved to the button on her white top just where her cleavage began. As a blond her skin was quite fair and I could see the milky swell of her breasts as I undid the second button.Then the third and fourth, revealing a pretty white bra. The fifth and last button caused her top to be fully open. We kissed gently again. I held her waist. It was warm and her skin felt like satin.

She swiveled round so that my hands still held her waist but I was now behind her. I undid the button and zip on her jeans and they fell to the floor. She had gorgeous shapely legs. I slipped her top off her shoulders and it fell to the floor to keep the jeans company. By this time I had joined her in the clothing stakes...or rather unclothing stakes....and was at a similar point. You could say neck and neck.

I laid my hands on her upper arms and kissed the nape of her neck. She made a purring sound. My manhood was by now fighting to get out of the strictures of my under pants. I slipped her bra straps off her shoulders and undid her bra. She let it slide slowly down her arms revealing the marked slope of her breasts and her nipples from my position behind her. My hands moved to her panties and they too joined her three other item s of clothing. I slipped my underwear off and she feigned surprise at my erection, then hidden behind her, but perfectly aligned with her ass. I turned her around so we were facing each other.




Her hair was fastened with some sort of comb but she removed it and shook her head causing it to fall over her shoulders and as far as her breasts.... which seem to have thrust their way through the ends of her hair. Her breasts were among the firmest I have seen, almost conical in shape and because of her fairness her skin was a milky white all over. Tipped with ruby red nipples they seemed to almost pucker under my gaze. Then we embraced and it was not only me that was hard and firm. Her breasts became engorged and her nipples erect with anticipation.  Quite proud of this photo and so was Kim...and it shows.



We stood by the bed kissing. My hands caressing her thighs and buttocks. Moving upwards I cupped her breasts and then squeezed and stroked them. They were firmer than ever. I leaned forward and kissed her nipples, sucking, teasing them with my tongue and cupping them once again. She moaned in pleasure.

I held her hips and then we slowly parted from our embrace. We gazed at each other then she lay on the bed and invited me to enjoy the present I had unwrapped.


She had no pubic hair and the tips of her inner lips protruded almost coyly from that cleft area. The sweet moisture of feminine arousal glistened on them. I too was moist and sticky.

Even though she was on her back on the bed, her breasts continued to present themselves very provocatively. She opened her legs and held her upper thighs bringing her lower legs completely off the bed. No further invitation was needed....

(A further note here. Most of the women in my life were persuaded on the basis that they remain 'anonymous' to be photographed. There are many more shots that flatter them. In almost every case the flattery was well deserved and reflects their beauty, sensuality and sexuality. (I am quite a persuasive guy....)

This angle was.... interesting...



Kim was both very athletic and 'noisy'. She rose with force to meet my thrusting which I alternated between long and slow and fast and hard. Teasing her towards her climax she came multiple times and then stopped her gyrations beneath me. I wasn't there yet. Changing my angle of entry slightly and coming down hard on her clitoris whilst finding her G spot with my angle of entry made her scream out with pleasure and, dare I say, ecstasy.

Almost exhausted from our exertions we lay back, side by side, holding hands and relaxing.

We met many times again, mainly at weekends but some evening as well. Enjoying time out at shows and dining, good conversation and of course satisfying our carnal needs.

I mentioned before that I had various homes. One apartment is in London and Kim and I used it fairly frequently when taking in a West End show. We had great times.

On one occasion we gained great pleasure, sexually, from showering and bathing together. For me as a man there is something very arousing about caressing a women's body covered in lather. For Kim it stimulated her to a very high degree and made her 'wet' beyond the water around her. What ensued was a variation on what has been related above including time in the double shower reaching a great climax for us both.... in a situation where I was looking at her back and ass...I'm sure that can be worked out in the reader's mind.

She found the shower head in the tub very 'stimulating' too as  the photo below suggests




The final thing I want say about Kim apart from her beauty and sexuality, is that she was able to tell me things about my late wife which could never have known. On the first evening we met she told me about her ability, I was very sceptical and disbelieving. The more she related about my wife and my life and love with her the more I was convinced that Kim was genuine in her claims. She told me that her maternal grandmother had the same ability. There was much more but this is enough to explain what I meant by 'special quality'.

<<<<<<>>>>>>


One final remark about the Kim's in my life - there was another who I was close to marrying.

Coincidentally, she also came from East Anglia region of the UK. When I met her she was living in California and I was there on business. I had lost my wife to cancer a few years earlier and Kim lit up my world. 

We spent six months together, which brought me great happiness following my wife's death and an ugly previous relationship. I was in the UK at the end of that six months, when I learned that she had died in a traffic accident in California. It devastated me, naturally. In deference to her memory  and the times we had together in California I will not be relating that relationship in any future part of this blog. One reader will know what I am talking about.'



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity and prevent full nudity, but are concurrent with the events told in this account. All photos are taken by the narrator and are copyright

   

No comments:

Post a Comment