Wednesday, April 5, 2023

LA's Fine

   For LL in the UK 


My apologies to Neil Diamond and 'I am, I said'.There'a line in the song 'LA's fine but it ain't mine' and that is as true for me as it is for him. I like visiting, I like staying awhile, but I prefer Florida and New England LL...or Italy. Winters in Florida are great, especially after the hurricane season.

You once said I was lucky. Fortunate maybe as I don't believe in luck, in that I have ended up quite a wealthy man with multiple homes, no worries and having enjoyed my life (apart from a small aberration involving you) greatly. I still am enjoying life...after quite an 'interesting' year …last year...Since your time LL life has been pretty darn good mostly. There was Ash’s premature passing of course. Another shock for em from which I recovered. Either side of my marriage to Ash, well things could not have been better, be that financially, family wise or indeed sexually.

Onto the photos…

All the ladies below, bar a few, are Californian or at least shot, met and in most cases laid in California. I have only detailed locations that are not in the Golden State LL.

 My photographic business, which I still undertake to a lesser extent and only for certain people, has over all the years been based upon trust, Trust that I won’t publish any shots, despite my holding the copyright. My blogs are excepted because there are no face shots - I crop them out.

I certainly did that with the folk in your neck of the woods and your city - you still have no idea…about how near or how far some of them were from your front door LL.

No names for the following ladies, for obvious reasons.






2018 Lingerie shoot that left very little to my imagination. I was suprised and also not surprised when she removed that set and stood naked before me. There are so many neglected women in LA. I did my best over the years to give them some (and many cases lots) of attention. Riding her was quite a pleasure for a guy of my years LL and she, well she thought I was pretty darn good in the saddle.













2007 I had no intention and she had every intention. Guess what LL? I succumbed. Small boobs and a nice tight pussy plus the exuberance and screams of a thirty year old made it a memorable experience for her and for me.










2007 I hate that heavy style of furniture over gilded or over varnished makes no difference. I will say making love on leather makes for some interesting nosies when we were both at it hammer and tongs. In case you are wondering it was on that old couch and to begin with from behind






 2007 London I gave her the red rose, she gave me her body LL. Three times that day. Sexy underwaer was part of her persona. She told me it made her feel very sexy and I told her it certainly aroused me. To be honest it didn't make a lot of difference for two reasons. The first because I knew I was going to have her and the second because I already knew how great her body looked naked.







2009 Here's a view you won't get in your city LL especially that skyline. Me, I was far moe interested in the immediate foreground and what it held. In fact I held it/her very shortly after this shot on that sunny afternoon. Held her down at her request while I pounded her pussy. I have no idea what you were doing in June 2009 but I knew what I was doing and to whom.





2007 Poland








2016







2018 






2009 Berkshire, but I met her in Mayfair






2015 Concord NH





France 2007 What a lovely woman this lady was. Yes we had sex, lots in fact but she was such a beautiful personality that sixteen years later we still meet up. She thought I was warm and considerate ...and good in bed. You know LL, it is only because of your short term thinking, impulsive decision making that you lost what many a woman has described as the perfect partner both inside and out of the bedroom. The adjectives have varied but the sentiment is the same. If anyone was crazy (as you described me once) it was you!





2019 Both shots above are of the same woman in Cannes



Berkshire 2008 Different woman, different location (thankfully) to that of the lady two above. A commission that evolved from photography to topography LL…hers mainly. I was invited to explore every inch of those features while I was caressed by her here, there and …everywhere.










2004 The week I took these two shots quite near Norwich I lost two white shirts…no make that three I recall one more. You kept one, a lady near Peterborough kept another and the sexy woman above kept the one she is barely wearing in the photos. Barely because that was all she was wearing. No bra, no panties…for a fairly obvious reason, of course.








Norfolk 2005 Kim not number one, two or three, but the very first - zero if you like and definitely a lady with a very attractive cleavage LL. One which invited thoughts of exploration. Luckily for me her invitations we quite freely forthcoming so I was able to explore at length. Photo taken just the other side of my hedge at the front of the house facing the church.







France 2008





London 2009







New Hampshire 2019





Australia 2009






Paris 2022





2015






2015








Hotel - Chicago 2016






2015






   Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment