Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Everything Everywhere

  For LL in the UK 


⛔NSFW

Pretty much to the point with these frames from video and also photos, so be warned LL…although I am sure you have seen it all before. My cock, you  most certainly have! Here I'm sharing it with others and where the date is applicable...you as well.






2006  prior to Carole LL, although the latter did quite a good job too. This is Susie keeping me up. She did that enough to extract a smidgen of my ‘nectar’, but wasn’t going to waste it all in her mouth. Nevertheless LL she did get it inside her. The where…my place, of course…in Norfolk.













The above four shots, part camera and part video  (i.e. two cameras in play) was taken like the gorgeous lady in California in 2007.  In the first shot I guess you can see what is happening, but I'm 'paying my respects at the altar of her pleasure and her honey well.

Reciprocation followed as in the next two shots LL and then consummation in the last shot. Well she consummated it was only after another fuck that I joined her by coming while she was on her back.

That morning is so clear. An overnight stay in a separate bedroom then wandering into the kitchen that morning in a borrowed robe, to find S there also in a robe. A little banter a little subtle flirting and then our robes joined each other on the floor and we joined each other and became conjoined in the most pleasurable way.











California 2008 - First met this lady in 2007 and she wanted me to come back and make her….come, she enjoyed it so much first time around LL. The starter obviously above. Camera set up on a tripod alongside us.

She came, naturally, as a result of my attentions to her clit.







Second camera to give her a different view of ‘things’. That was Mary’s idea. You could call this the main course. She loved the way my thick cock filled her LL…in more ways than one.





I guess this must be desert although all three course ‘came’ with ‘cream’ Hers the first two course and both of us the last one. She was pleased she asked me back and so was I because she wasn’t my only port of call there other ‘places’ I docked.











This lady was much closer to home than California -  my old home in Norfolk way back in 2004 is the location LL. You could say she was a village lass with a boredom problem and ... horniness that needed satisfying with some regularity. Which is where I came in, literally In ….her .... and …. coming. 

This photo was from our third meeting. The meeting being for the sole purpose of getting laid LL. I had my hands full LL, but then I generally did when it came to Laura, both with her boobs and her sexual demands...all of which were duly...encompassed and satisfied.








This frame from a video (using the large videocam) was taken in London in my home in 2007 - the apartment. Anita was also taken there as you can see. She liked to filled regularly by my cock and when the moment 'came', my semen. The moment for her was about five minutes after this frame and for me about nine minutes. You should have heard her shouts LL. She liked to suck 'my lollipop'as she put it. I loved her sucking my lollipop!

Here's something to exercise your imagination. My bedroom in Norfolk was filled in 2004 onward with the cries, screams and moans of multiple women coming on the same bed you inhabited with me. Of great satisfaction to me...and them...but perhaps not you!












2004 in Norfolk - near Fakenham in fact LL This was June...not her name, the month.

Teresa liked here sex every which way including as you can see on her small dining table. Her boobs were on the small side put her pussy accommodated me easily LL, especially when it had been duly primed. She produced copious juices so lubrication was never a problem.

I called her Terry by the way at her request another lady in her thirties that preferred an older man. There were a lot of those...surprisingly.








I was up and down to London a lot in 2005 and when I was there I was up and down. When I returned to Norfolk I was also up and down. I never needed a gym to keep fit just my extensive garden, the pool and lots of horizontal jogging.

All the ladies I have had LL have pretty much both gasped and exclaimed how thick my cock is. They weren't complaining they loved it, even those with pretty slender frames like Sara above. She had a cute bottom and quite firm one LL.
















Four shots above are all photos, rather than frames from a video LL The location for the first three are her parents home in York in 2005 (they were away!). The last featuring the brick wall is a friend’s apartment in the same city.

What I still recall of Beth is that she had those wonderful breasts and a very accesible pussy that required regular servicing by mouth and penetration. Have some lovely memories of long afternoons having sex, often a Monday, Tuesday or Thursday. Why those days LL? Work it out...I was either coming up the A1 or back down it rather like the way I entered Beth...up and down.








I’ve thrown in this last photo above as another reminder of what you once enjoyed (greatly) inside you - my thick cock. This time it is in Carole in 2006 and frequently was for about four months. She loved it...inside her and often told me I touched parts of her that had never been 'touched' before.

Of course my effect on you is merely a distant memory now...as are you....



Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©  

No comments:

Post a Comment