Saturday, September 24, 2022

The Willing

 For LL in the UK


More in my favorite medium of black and white. Most of these ladies you have seen before, but not these shots. An addition after my earlier black and white blog, yesterday is a brief comment for each - enjoy I did!










Sam opening up for me and DID she have firm breasts! A delight to handle. Norwich, Norfolk 2005











Jen, slim and  curvy 2016. Carcassonne, France







In the bedroom with Becky. Great figure and a lovely lay, LL. Hexham 2004









Enough to take my breath away. That was the sight of Ellie naked. Her superb tits were enough to arouse me without taking in the rest of her lovely figure. Great 'rider' too. Nottingham 2005.








Selfie of  the two of us, Jackie and me in her home in Penrith 2004. Generous thighs, boobs and pussy.










A rather naughty, but nice, young lady called Claire back in 2005 near Dereham. Loved her boobs and nipples












Early one morning near Sioux Falls, South Dakota 2007 - Lady's name is Julia. She was a very generous host (landlady) with her lovely body, set off beautifully by her figure and those great breasts.












St Tropez, France 2017. Aimée aimed to please and be pleased. Both aims were achieved.













Carlisle 2004 with Cathy in and on her bed in 2005. Her breasts tell you all you need to know about what attracted me to her. That and her sexual appetite.










I first met Vicky when she was out with a few mutual friends in Norwich. I was chatting to them all, about eight of us in total Two fellas, me and a guy called Tim and six women. Nice ratio. Vicky was on my left at a round table in a Chinese restaurant.. To her left was a women I had been satisfying sexually for some time. Vicky seemed very interested in me, given her age. I thought nothing of it there in the restaurant, but afterward as we went our separate ways, I found she was heading in my direction LL.

This was around early December 2005 - a get together of ‘old pals’ and in my case two lovers. Vicky was to become number three from that gathering. I took the above photo at my home, just before Vicky received a good licking and enjoyed her first but far from last orgasm, with me. I love young boobs and Vicky’s were perfect.






 

Another view from being on my back before being straddled by Denise back in 2004. Couldn’t fault her body or her lovemaking LL…unlike you.










Fogarty Creek Beach, Oregon with the delightful Lindy. I certainly landed on my feet when I left you behind LL and often on top of other women, like Lindy.










Took this one in my pool in Carcassonne in 2018. Love the way I've caught her goose bumps on the underside of those magnificent breasts, floating free in my pool. In fact all of Lilou was floating free. I'm sure I don't need to explain my attraction to her LL.












Pour mon amusement et mon plaisir selon Dominique ...and they were. Dijon 2008 and she certainly cut the mustard with me.








No comment needed. Love the tee shirt though. Never wore it out .... I wonder why. Florida Keys 2008 a girl named Sue . Sorry Johnny Cash, but it's true her name was Sue.






A pressing engagement in Kentford, near Newmarket LL. This is a frame from my old video camera. The lady wanting me was Karen. Nice tits and nipples. Funny I had another Karen on the go actually in Newmarket at the time, although the latter was a bit older in her forties.









Pendulous was always the word that sprang to mind when I thought of or saw Kate. Her boobs of course but they weren't 'flabby' in any way. Quite the opposite in fact - nice and firm and they really hardened when she was well and truly aroused. 2005 right through to 2009 we enjoyed each other. Lost count of how many time but far, far more than with you LL







An old friend you have seen many times before. Julia photographed in her apartment in NYC 2009.








 
Little lady with slim legs nice tits and very suck-able nipples. Taken, both the photo and Yanmin, in London. Yanmin was an ethnic HK Chinese, but a UK citizen.







Hands on, I guess. Sarah took the photo in 2006 Mildenhall village. She was American.








Devon one morning after a night of sex with the delicious Helena LL. A short vacation for us both...from London.









A married woman I had the pleasure of near Preston LL. The year was 2005 and her name Heather. Quite a handful as you can see. Must say I prefer slimmer women but Heather was ...very 'comfortable'. 









Norwich again LL and a property I had acquired to rip apart and renovate. Hannah and I used to meet up at one or other of my renovation projects for some rather enjoyable sex. She also came to my home back then. This photo was taken in a property I owned in Gladstone Street. We met up for about two and a half years from early 2005 onward. You could say she was a referral who wasn't enjoying a fulfilling marriage. She did however enjoy a fulfilling affair...with me.





 

Lara tweaking her nipple for me. Omaha, Nebraska 2015. 




 
Sweet Alison enjoying my jacuzzi bath in London 2009. That is after the 'events' of course.






Sexy Shawna airing her assets in Florida LL in 2006. Amazing what you can cram into a visit if you really try. On that trip (post you) I crammed in (and into) quite a few willing women. Shawna worked at Sanibel Outlets on Summerlin Fort Myers.








 
Two for one LL. Sarah and Michelle were the two. I was the one. Both fully serviced and a delight to enjoy too. We did threesomes fairly frequently, mainly because we all enjoyed it. The first was October 2005, which tells you something I'm sure LL. Location...somewhere near Norwich.


Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment