Friday, September 10, 2021

Looking Back



For LL in the UK

In this blog, LL, I have provided more shots from my extensive collections but will leave few comments as quite a few you have seen before. 

Instead I thought I would add a couple of narratives about two other ladies entirely, right here. The first is regarding the vicar who lives near Cambridge UK. I have published extracts of her diary before which described in quite some detail, our encounters and....connections. 

The other day I recalled some of the funny or quirky phrases she came up with about herself. We haven't been able to renew our physical connection for nearly two years due to the pandemic, but we have plans to rectify that soon. Her saying s were of this type and they made me laugh then and now. The rector who rides, the vicar with the hungry vulva and she said maybe in the future - the bishop who 'bonks'. One other was the the priest who likes to be poked. I added one of my own LL - the canon who comes.

Enough of that light hearted stuff. maybe I will allow a further extract from her diary to be included in a future blog.

Now, to something else entirely. The other week and it was only just over a week ago. I was standing in the shade near the entrance to T K Maxx in Manchester, New Hampshire pondering whether to go for a coffee and read a bit of the book I had purchased earlier, or drive back to my home near Concord.

As I stood there, a woman in her thirties drove into a parking space some twenty yards from where I was. I watched as she parked up and then got out locked her car and headed toward T K Maxx's entrance. I was wearing sunglasses as was she, but she took them off as she approached the store. 

I watched for a while then turned away and then, when she was quite close, she looked straight at me and smiled a very beautiful smile with her mouth and her eyes, LL. Dressed all in black - black pants and black top, she looked great as what she wore was figure hugging and hugged a very trim and shapely body. All was set off by her fair skin and lovely  blonde hair. She said nothing, but the smile lifted my day.

Then I received a message which kept me by the store entrance. I tapped out a reply and while I was I saw the blonde lady just inside checking over perfumes on the display. Several times she looked at me, but I didn't think too much of it. I finished up my message and pressed send. Out of the corner of my eye the blonde lady in black was leaving the store. Again, I paid little attention. A sudden craving for coffee had grabbed me.

Then LL, something else grabbed me. It was that lady. She had slipped her arm through mine. There was nothing else to do but say hello, so I did. She looked up at my smiled that gorgeous smile and also said hello, to which she added...

'You look like you could do with a coffee. I know I sure as hell do.' 

Off we trotted, her arm in mine. Two perfect strangers. You might think LL that I was not being careful, but NH is a no permit, concealed or open carry, gun state. That morning I was wearing a Glock at my back. 

We went for the coffee, which is where things started to be not what they seemed. The lady's name is Julia and she is a little short of forty. When we had settled down and made some small talk, she told me that she knew who I was. To which I answered she had me at a disadvantage and perhaps she'd explain.

Julia told me that she recognized me from a friend's photos. The friend was a lady called Dee with whom I have been enjoying a sexual relationship for the past three or four years when the urge takes us. It takes Dee more often than me, but then I have alternatives LL - read, other women. 

Julia gave me a mischievous smile and said that she understood I had made Dee very happy in a particular way and wondered if I could make her happy in similar fashion. This was an entirely chance encounter. There was no way Julia could have known I would be in Manchester that morning, or standing outside T K Maxx. Now LL, I was faced with an interesting and tempting proposition. In a way Julia was challenging me.

I accepted the challenge. As I said before women just seem to fall into my lap. Julia rather enjoyed my lap later that day and a few other parts of me. This instance is a little too fresh to go into detail. Let's just say Julia is one very satisfied lady.

I am moving on to Bergamo, then Venice, before heading south. Hard life, isn't it.






When you view my photos LL, bear in mind that to get one good, or perfect shot, I often take at least six to ten of the same image to get it just right. That doesn't apply to all of them of course. Some are in the heat of the moment ...







Yorkshire 2005

Gemma's backyard.






Florida 2006

Leanne




Idaho 2007

Sue




Oregon 2005

Michelle



Durham, UK 2004

Mary







Keswick 2004

Debbie






Mayfair, London 2018

Ms X




Norwich 2005 

Catherine





France 2006

Marie Louise








California 2017

Ms Anonymous








New York City 2009

Megan







Florida 2007

Lisa





Italy 2006

Gianna




London 2016

Anon!






London 2016

Jane






Carlisle 2004

Joanne




The Netherlands 2007

Hennie





Suffolk UK 2006

Sarah




Swaffham, Norfolk 2004

Jenny. A nice shot I thought LL ... and a nice subject😉







Paris Studio 2008

Isabella







Penrith 2004

Alison





Cambridge 2006

Kim




New Hampshire 2006

Dee






Banstead, Surrey UK 2005

The phot was taken in 2007 LL, but Charlotte was taken in 2005...at her request. What a pleasure that was!







Newcastle-upon-Tyne 2006

Rather a nice shot don't you think LL. taken in January a day after I left you following our final meeting. Emma is enjoying what you might call post sexual euphoria.




Exeter, UK 2009

Hotel room with Rebecca a fellow hotel resident. Ships that pass in the night and all that LL, except we didn't pass we connected ... three times.






Esher.Surrey 2006

Curvy Chrissie. She was a fantastic lay LL, so much better than you ever knew how to be. Loved her boobs and all her curves. Three years we were at it and each and every time was excellent.






Leeds 2005

Hotels have staff and some staff want to get laid as Ellie did. The pleasure was all mine and, according to Ellie, all hers too. I was persuaded to stay there again on the promise of more of the same. I wasn't wanting of course but it seemed Ellie was.








Sanibel, Florida 2020

Ruth









Savannah, Georgia 2016

Rani






Near Lyon, France 2007

Anaïs







Italy 2017

Catherine





Near Sarlat, France 2008

Françoise









Épernay, France 2007

Ariette

Have a nice day ma'am


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment