Friday, July 9, 2021

Easy

For LL in the UK


I could write reams about my 'adventures' LL. This time I will leave you with just photos in the main the years involved and the locations, more or less. Each and every one of the women below wanted what I had and they received it. What has amazed me over all these years and all these women,was how easy, in both senses of the word, they all were. 

Once I got back into the swing of things in April 2004, I thought it was going to be hard work. It wasn't - it was easy, because all the women were. Some excessively so.

There were lonely ones, neglected ones and well, very hungry ones. Read on....






London 2006 - Studio















Harrogate 2004

On her landing. Most of her time with me she was landing on her back.













Newcastle 2004












London 2006 - Studio













France 2006

Nipple time.













Sandbanks, Poole 2007

Houseguest - lovely boobs LL.















Tunbridge Wells, Kent 2005

Thanks to a visit to my brother's place.













Sandbanks, Poole 2007

Another houseguest












May 2021, Florida 












Hawick, Scotland 2004

Pert and horny and that was just her.





Paris, 2007

A French affair and a French connection







Near Antwerp, Netherlands 2006

Grietje - Loved her breasts, thighs, legs and pussy. She loved my appendage lots, as well.










Lincoln, UK 2004

Worth stopping over for, either on my way to you, or on my way back. Just serviced by yours truly …for the first time.








The Mediterranean 2017

My yacht LL and a 'companion'.










London 2007 - studio











Kendal 2005

Don't know what it is about blondes but they always turn me on. This lady was a true blonde too. There's only one way to tell and that is to get up close and personal. I did all of that to her 'satisfaction'.




.







Perpignan, France 2007

What lovely lips and they were lovely and very welcoming.







Lake District 2004

Facially, pretty ordinary, but she was quite a sexy woman and she knew this hidden away part of the Lakes LL. Once fully lubricated her tight entrance accommodated me very nicely. I love a nice young tight pussy, so stimulating. She loved my thickness and being taken outdoors. She lives quite close by where you are....always a risk of you catching me out, but one worth taking.







Dublin 2007

A true redhead, Although you can't see the proof in this shot, I can assure you she is.








Home 2004

I've changed the background here because it features the house. It also features a delightful lady on the back lawn that you have seen before. No wonder I lost interest in you, without trust and commitment.







Ditchingham, Norfolk 2004

This was an interesting encounter LL. I had spent two nights, a Monday and Tuesday with a lady in Lowestoft and left her late that morning. My intention was to go home and change as I had another 'date' in Long Stratton that evening. I stopped off in Ditchingham at a pub for lunch.

Midweek it was very quiet and the lady, above, who served me had little to do. She chatted with me at lengthe until my food appeared and then she busied herself behind the bar. I caught her glancing at me several times, which was interesting to me, if you know what I mean LL. I finished my lunch by which time the pub was empty of any customers. I heard the landlord tell Julie, that was her name, that she might as well leave until the evening. She disappeared, reappeared with her bag, smiled sweetly at me and left.

I paid up and left. As I turned into the car park there was Julie about to walk home apparently. I said goodbye and got into my car. It started to rain, she looked a bit disappointed at something so as she left the carpark about to walk off, I offered her a lift. Then it fell down really cats and dogs stuff LL. So much so I decided to stay put until it eased a bit.screen wipers were.

Julie then directed me to her home. It was still raining hard and she invited me in until it eases, were her words. She had a porch. I grabbed a brolly from the trunk and we sheltered under as we dashed up her path to the front door. The brolly helped but we were both quite wet across our shoulders and fronts.

That was when things got interesting. Julie's trousers were wet as were mine. She took hers off and her wet top. That I wasn't expecting! There I was in a strange house with a woman I hardly knew and she had stripped to her undies LL. She took my hand, took me upstairs and took my clothes off, with my help. I remember her words, and I noted them, as if it were yesterday.

'Warm me up', she said and then removed her bra and panties threw back her duvet. We caressed each other. I had my arms around her LL, stroking her back, hips and bottom. She did the same to me saying, 'You have a nice tight bum'.  Her breasts were close to my chest and her nipples kept brushing against me. That alone would have been enough to arouse me. 

Julie turned around to face the bed and I cupped her boobs and squeezed them. They weren't large but they were very firm and her nipples hardened under my hands. She thrust her ass toward me and my cock slipped between her legs. 

'I'm glad you didn't order coffee', she said.

I replied, 'I'm glad it rained'

She lay back on the bed, legs slightly apart. Then I 'warmed her up' in two ways. One making her warm all over through the use of my hands, then getting down to easing her open and getting her to work up a sweat. I put my tongue to good use that afternoon and was rewarded with mmm's, moans and ultimately yes's and several 'Oh my God's'.

I stood as she eased through her climax. her legs were quivering and she brought them together to control the shakes. I watched her for a moment then standing I reached down and opened her legs wide. She just said, 'Yes, oh yes please', and watched as my erection came nearer and nearer to her swollen pussy LL. 

Then I was in. Gradually penetrating further and further while Julie lay there holding her legs up and smiling at me. Slow full length thrusts which were well lubricated. Mmm's emanating from Julie, her eyes closed. Then a little rotation and almost withdrawal so that my cock stroked her clit. It seemed it was still ultra sensitive from earlier LL as each time I went there she started uttering 'oh, oh, oh'. I continued thrusting deeply and steadily making things last as long as possible. Julie came while I was still fucking her. Quite a nice sensation for me and a great one for her it seemed, from her shouts!

Julie didn't know of course that I had a date that evening and I certainly wasn't going to tell her! 

I could feel her contractions after she came going on a little longer than most women and I suspected she was having a few mini orgasms. Two things were uppermost in my mind. One was I wanted to come and the second was the time factor. It was around half three by now, I had to drive home, shower change and meet Kim for our date.

I turned Julie over and told her to kneel near the edge of the bed. Her legs parted a bit and I pushed her hed down onto the duvet so her pussy was just right for me to enter. Then I didn't spare her. I fucked hard, really hard, and fast. It had the required effect both on her and me. Julie was crying out the more I thrust. Her pussy was wide open and her juices were flowing freely. Then she came ohhhh, ohhhhh and then a screamed out 'yessssss!! Right about then I went even more rigid and out flowed my juices. I slowly withdrew, leaving Julie as she was. Her pussy wide open on full view to me and exuding her come as it repeatedly contracted on itself.

I slapped her bottom, she turned around from where she was and smiled. 'That was great, all of it. I never guessed when I saw you in the pub that this would be the  result. I was horny but you are something else P!'

I told her I had to leave much as I would have liked to stay, as I had a 'business' meeting in Norwich at five. She accepted my explanation LL but not before I promised to see her again. I gave her my cell number  and an email address - not the one I used with you, nor the cell phone.

We met again, after all she had been a good lay and she liked sex, lots of it. The photo above was taken when we were walking  about a month later over some heathland near the coast. She was feeling horny, so off came her panties. She pulled her top down so I could fondle her breasts and we had sex from behind, against a pine tree.











North Devon 2006

Free of you LL, I took the opportunity to visit a few places I wanted to go back to. Devon was one as I lived there for just over two years. That was in the south, near Exeter. I did that looking up the house we had built from scratch and a few acquaintances. Then north to some towns and parts of the coast that we used to take the children to when they were very young.

The trip was partly designed be a break from the many women in my life and you could say a chance to recharge my batteries. Physically, they didn't need it, but mentally I wanted to spends some time thinking about the future and what it might hold and what I might do. I was very well off so money wasn't an imperative or indeed a motivator, merely a means to make choices. Travel was quite high on my list along with a desire to write. The photography just evolved, strangely due to my taking shots of you, nude. I made a few decisions over there in Devon and that was the way I moved onward and upward.

Having visited a lot of old haunts in south Devon, I decided to visit the north and booked a couple of nights in Bideford. I never expected to meet anyone or get laid, after all I was 'recharging my batteries'.

Louise, who appears in the photo above worked at the hotel. It became apparent quite quickly that she was a real flirt and as I was one of the youngest people in the hotel at that time - midweek - she took to flirting with me. I enjoyed her banter, sprinkled with innuendo, but tried not to return it. I gave her 10/10 for trying though. I had booked in early at lunchtime as the room was ready. When I returned late-ish afternoon Louise was still on the reception desk. 

I walked in LL and was about to walk all the way through to my room when she said that there was something she needed to show me in my room. I took it innocently, but it was to be anything but. I recall she had someone cover the front desk and I followed her up the stairs to my room, for which she had a key, of course.

Louise was wearing trousers, black, and a blouse, white. I had asked what it was in my room but she said she would show me once we got there. In we went past the bathroom on the right, my case and the wardrobe on the left to the bottom of the bed where she turned around and without a word she reached up and kissed me. I kissed her back then she put my right hand on her breast. Well LL as you can see from my shot of her above, there was no mistaking them for pimples. My hand just enveloped her left breast, although I would have preferred it if her blouse and bra hadn't been in between!

She used her hand to rub my crotch, which  had already 'awoken'. Her other hand placed my hand down her trousers where I found a warm inviting area with a little hair en route. I started to rub her but then she said 'Later'. I knew what she was about of course LL. She just wanted to 'hook me' and the full on fun was to come in more ways than one, later as she said. 

Louise told me she got off, now there's a phrase' at five. She lived on the premises when she was working and had an early shift, so would 'see me' in my room around nine. There were two things that could happen. One she wouldn't turn up and had just been a tease or, two she would turn up and then we could have some fun.

She turned up.

Not only that, she had some ideas of her own for her/our fun.  You could say she came equipped - four pieces of fancy cord and some oil … and I knew what they were for. Not me, but her. She wanted to be helpless while I took her to a few places, sexually. We both stripped off. I had been with enough women to know when they want to get on with things. Louise laid on the bed. She looked great naked and I wasn't disappointed at all with what I saw.

The bed itself was one which had a wooden headboard and small feet at the other end. Louise put her arms  over her head and I tied her by her wrists either side. Then the interesting bit for me, tying her ankles to the legs at the bottom of the bed. I looked down at her and asked her if she had a preference as to where I started, she said she didn't.

At that point she asked me to cover her eyes. I knew why - it would add to her sense of anticipation. I used a hand towel from the bathroom and laid it over her eyes folded several times. 'I want you to give me lots of pleasure', Louise said

It crossed my mind briefly, at this point LL, as to exactly where I was and what I was about to do. I had gone to Devon to take a break from the demands of my various women and here I was about to do exactly the opposite. Louise looked gorgeous though and her breasts were superb, so I started.

The oil was only to be applied to specific areas and I am sure you guess which they were LL. I stood by the right hand side of the bed and dribbled oil, first on her right breast then her left. I brushed her nipples with my palms and watched her reaction as the oil slowly dribbled down her boobs. Then sitting on the side of the bed I spread it over her tits slowly. I continued by 'massaging' it around each of them with both my hands. Louise was uttering a series of mmm's. Her boobs were fulsome and 'oh so soft' to the touch. I felt them responding to my attentions, becoming firmer. Her nipples too were rising to the occasion,as was I.

I moved down to her pussy, soaking my right hand in oil while my left made sure her breasts weren't left unattended. Using my hand I stroked my fingers to and fro over her pussy. Her lips (down there) parted easily as she was already somewhat aroused. Louise gasped, I dipped first one then two fingers into that warm well and thrust in and out. Then I moved all my attention to her clit.

Ensuring it was well lubricated I knelt between her legs and rubbed it firmly and very fast, she bucked and pulled at the cords. I think she could easily have wriggled free if she had wanted to but this was her little fantasy become reality. As I rubbed her I looked down at her tits glowing with oil, her nipples at attention pointing straight at the ceiling. Then down at her pussy which was now quite wide. In fat I could have gone in easily at that point but Louise was crying out at the effect I was having on her clit.

Faster and faster and then … kapow! She erupted with cum, all over the bed. I kept rubbing - she couldn't stop me - and she came again. 

I wasn't going to make love to her while she was tied up, so I undid all four cords and then mounted her. She pulled her legs right back over her body, presenting me with a very swollen and very dilated pussy which I plunged into. Her legs bracketed her boobs, squashing them together and making them even more proud than they already were. I leaned down and sucked on each in turn, while still thrusting. Whimpering away Louise was very much 'in the moment' enjoying our sex and when she could commenting on my thickness. 'Oh that is so good', she said several times.

Given the angle of entry, I was coming down on her clit repeatedly and her voice, or rather the sounds she was making, told me she was nearly there again. Sure enough she came and her cum welled up and out. I stayed inside her briefly feeling her contractions, then withdrew. I stood there, still proud, for a moment watching her quiver and hold her own breasts as she came down from where she had been.

that wasn't the end LL. I lay down beside her,cuddled and caressed her. Then she took hold of my slowly deflating erection and brought it all the way back to being rigid. Having achieved that she rolled over on top of me, lined herself up and started rocking slowly. That left my hands free to handle her lovely breasts. We completed our climaxes together, several minutes later. She slept with me until about five that morning following our evening of lovely sex. She didn't leave without what she called 'a quickie'. I didn't hold back neither did she, so we both came that morning. 

I wasn't due to leave until the following day so Louise and I repeated our sex but this time without the cords.

The photo (I take good ones, don't you think) was taken along the coast over the border in Cornwall where we went for a swim. This was on my second visit, via Bristol, specifically to visit Louise. No prizes for guessing how we occupied ourselves part of the time! I had no intention of going back originally, but she 'begged' me too. Begged is perhaps too strong a word, but she really wanted me back...and inside her. You should have read some of her emails - very explicit!





 





Litcham, Norfolk 2004

Jill and what a lovely lady she was. OK her boobs weren't the biggest, but she was very pretty, loved her sex and was always available for sex whenever I wanted her. I thought that she was just an 'easy' woman, but she told me after one of our lovely bouts of lovemaking that I was the first man to make her come more than once during sex and she loved that. Apparently, I also 'taught' her a few things, but I'll leave you to guess what they were LL …













Chelmsford Essex 2005

Not an Essex girl at all, but a lecturer at Essex University in Colchester. One that possessed some really nice assets - two of which are partially on show in the photo above. No name - she's still there as far as I know.

Back then she had just completed her post graduate degree and we 'connected'  at that time. Joy because she had passed, sorrow because she had been jilted. I helped her celebrate one and commiserated with her on the other...in her bed.












Majorca 2006

The north of the Island, not the south LL.

The lady in the photo is a Brit who had a Greek grandfather. I had returned to a hotel I used just a few weeks, maybe a month before with Carole. The latter was back at work and I decided to return, to explore a bit more. Heading off on my own became a habit after you, but I rarely suffered from a lack of sex on those trips and this trip was no exception.

I met Chrisoulla at the hotel bar. She preferred Chris or Chrissie, incidentally. She came from Great Yarmouth of all places. Both from Norfolk at that time and there we were in Majorca. She  was there with several friends, but she enjoyed my company and me hers. We even shared some friends back in Norfolk.

The photo above was taken almost before we spoke when she sawm to my end of the pool where I was sitting on the edge of my sun lounger. The first length of the pool, she smiled. The second she said hello.

Things went from there. She had seen my camera and said that I could take her photo if I wished. I wished LL, for two obvious reasons that are apparent in the shot above. After that we started talking quite a bit when I saw her later as we both left the pool, at the same time. Her friends had stayed. I walked with her into the hotel talking about Norfolk and Yarmouth. We both got into the elevator together and ended up on the same floor. I was to the right and she and her friends rooms were to the left. I turned right, she turned left then she turned around and asked if she could see my room.

We walked to the very end of the long corridor to my room which was on the end and sported a balcony that was both at the front and the side of the building. Turned out well as I could sit in the sun and move into the shade as the day progressed LL.

When we went into my room you should remember LL, as I do very well, that I was wearing swimming trunks and an unbuttoned short sleeve shirt. Chrissie was wearing her bikini and a beach wrap. She stood beside me, bed behind us, both looking out at the view when she said without looking at me, 'When did you last get laid?'I replied,  'Not recently'. 'How about now?' Chrissie asked.

That was it.

Her wrap came off followed rapidly by her bikini top and I was introduced to her very fine white boobs. She had grabbed my trunks and was pulling them down. Her bikini bottoms were tied so one swift pull and they were taken by gravity to the floor where my trunks now resided. We made love, had sex, got laid, fucked each other. Whatever way you put it we had a great time that afternoon LL.

Whatever way I put it was right up her street and her pussy. Me on top, her on top, me entering her from behind - they were just three ways we tried it that afternoon. During the five days I spent there we didn't sleep together. It was difficult for her to get away from her friends, so we had three lustful afternoons in my room during which time we tried a number of different positions. All of them resulted in her having an orgasm or two or three. Once I think the second afternoon, I made her come multiple times in one fuck. 

Thankfully, afternoons meant no one heard her crying out, which she did a lot.

Back in Norfolk I met her in Norwich and we joined up, literally quite a few times. I guess it must have been about two months later that she told me she was married. We carried on into late 2007 whenever we could. Then I was travelling so much that we drifted, plus I had moved to Cambridge.     








Sporle, Norfolk 2005

My home then, was just under twenty minutes from Sporle, as was Lynette. She was thirty two when I took this photo and exactly the same age when she had me, wanted me and kept coming and coming back for more LL. 

I had quite a time after you cheated and before we parted, so many and you didn't have a clue.

Lynette, I met at a pub that you and I used. I even have a photo of you outside by the gate. I also have photos of a number of others there too. 2005 was particularly busy for me in the 'lady stakes' as I visited you only sporadically which left me free … and the ladies easy.

Lynette was 'easy. I used to go there for a meal when I didn't feel like cooking for one. Lynette worked part-time there, after your time. We became friendly over the course of several months and guss what we ended up sleeping together, mainly at my place. No, wholly at my place. We had sex but not entirely there. Sometimes over the field in the copse to the west of my home, sometimes after a walk in Thetford Forest. Lynette liked the excitement of 'doing it' outdoors.

She was a very good lay, I can tell you. Perfect medium sized boobs, no ties and a nice tight pussy. Couldn't ask for more could I. The phot was taken when I picked her up for a meal out at a Michelin starred restaurant.

The evening finished on a high note too, mainly her voice when she came in my bed.







Heacham, Norfolk 2005

Heacham is on The Wash, pretty much, LL, which is where this shot of Claire was taken. Nice summer dress she wore that day with no bra. Her breasts held themselves up all by their self, they were that firm and pert.








Norwich 2004

The first of many LL. Taken late one evening outside a bank, appropriately. Kate was taken in a lot of places, but not there. The photo was her idea and, yes, she did have a jacket. It was April of 2004.













New Port Richey, Florida 2006

This shot was taken on a ranch LL. I guess you may not be aware that there are ranches in Florida, but there are. This one was a horse ranch which is why I visited. I had then and now friends in Tarpon Springs, so combined a visit to them at the same time. 

I also combined a visit to another 'friend' in Sarasota on the way back to FM. That's another story LL.

I had visited the ranch on the recommendation of my friends in Tarpon Springs. I love horses and G and I owned two back in the UK at various times. My daughter, my late first wife and I, all rode. I was curious about ranches here in the US, so I phone through and was told that although they allowed visitors they were closed. I told them of my plans to set up a horse ranch in NH the following year and I was invited along the following day when their adult daughter would show me around and answer any questions.

She was there when I arrived the following day. Blonde tanned and very, very attractive. She was also very much a country girl. We spent the morning walking around the stables and the paddocks. I knew something about horses then, but Beth, the lady above, said it would be best if I hired a good manager. We headed back to an office near the stables where sat an chatted about when I was thinking of getting started, where in New England I would buy a spread etc etc.

Coffee was brewing and we sat talking about ourselves for a bit. I told her I was widowed, she told me she was tied a fair bit to the ranch and didn't have a lot of time for 'romance'. Her parents were well into their seventies. I was enjoying the morning LL. Not only was I learning a few things I was in the company of an attractive blonde who as far as I could see under her shirt, was well endowed.

While I was still drinking my second cup of scalding hot coffee, Beth excused herself, saying she just needed to check something out. I sat there with the sun pouring into the office in my shorts and tee shirt quite contented with the day, so far. Mind you I didn't know it had further to go at that point.

I heard Beth call me. I left the office and asked her where she was. 'Over here', was the reply. I found her in what I thought was the hay barn. At least that was where the sound appeared to be coming from but no, LL. She was actually behind me across the concrete in a barn where straw was kept. There was also a blanket or two, which I took to be horse blankets. I walked in and stood opposite her. A blessed relief out of the sun, I can tell you LL.

 The first thing Beth said to me in that barn was, 'You're rather a nice guy. Just wondering if you would be nice to me. By nice I mean nice sex, because I'm feelin' real horny'. I won't tell you what I said in reply but she got the message again when unbuckled my belt with my right hand. My left was holding my camera. Beth took her shirt off revealing the lacy bra you see above, let hair down and flicked the straps off her shoulder.

That is when her left nipple popped out and I took the shot above, with her permission. They may have been horse blankets, but it wasn't the horses that made use of them that morning it was Beth and I fully connected and humping on them for all we worth. I was on top first time then she rode me the second time.

I'm not sure how I used to walk into those situations back then or even what attracted the women to have sex with me. maybe I just met sex starved women, who know and indeed who cared. I certainly didn't. I was having a great time right from April 2004 onward.

Beth had never been out of Florida and had little immediate intention of doing so. I gave her my number in FM and my email. I didn't really expect to hear from her again and I didn't for a while, bt about a month after, I did. That's a whole other story but suffice to say we re-connected several times again, but not in a barn!









Cornwall 2007

What a surprise and a very nice one at that LL. You can tell from Amber's eyes in this shot what she is seeking and she got it in a cove far down on the north Cornwall coast. I was staying in an hotel near to where she lived. She was a waitress at the hotel. Amber had a day off. I was one of very few people there in late September 2007. She offered to show me around the coast and a few of her favorite places. I accepted. She was just thirty so over twenty years between us. Camera's went with us.

I wasn't expecting to discover that three of her favorite places were her little boobs and her pussy. Amber guided me down some cliffs to what amounted to a 'hidden' cove. Tide was going out, so we were OK for a while. She asked me if I liked her choice and also if I liked her. The answer to both was yes. She was a nice girl/woman and fun company.

Then she  asked if I liked her enough to 'shag' her. I didn't get much choice but it was a no-brainer anyway LL. The lack of choice came when she took her sweater off and then hoisted her skirt and removed her panties. The photo by the way, was taken before the event.

We found a patch of dry sand and lay down my jacket and used her sweater as a pillow. Then she had her skirt up around her waist and her legs high wide and ready. I looked down at her pussy's pink lips and decided to use my tongue rather than my fingers. Soon Amber was very wet and sticky...and 'open'. I made her come the usual way. Then I mounted her properly.

I still remember those young silken thighs resting on my arms as I thrust down on her, her moans and whimpers carried away by the sea breeze and smothered by the noise of seagulls and breakers. Even after she came she continued to whimper. I asked her she was OK and she said she was still coming. She bucked a few times and her legs quivered then told me that our sex had been 'fantastic' for her. 

Amber glanced down at my still erect cock and said 'Oh, you haven't come'. She stood up took my hand and led me over to the rocks where I had taken some shots of her. She leaned over a smooth rock pulled  her skirt up and offered herself to me again. First time had been a tight squeeze initially LL. This time I slipped in easily and we fucked. More moans, more cries from Amber and another coming that exuded more cum than the first two times. I continued, she continued...moaning and then I swelled right up inside her and came. To my surprise so did Amber.

' My God', she said afterward, 'no one has made me come four times like that!'

Which only goes to reinforce the fact that this is something else you have missed out on over all these years LL.










Wimborne Dorset 2006

I originally photographed Fiona in London which is where this shot was taken above. Then she invited me down to Dorset for a long weekend in May 2006. I guess you could say Fiona was my first lay from what might be termed the 'upper class social circle' in London.

Not that I got laid with her in London but she knew I was attracted by her from the shoot we did together.

Her home in Dorset was Georgian, and looked like a small manor house, approached over a gravel driveway. She may have been classy out of the bedroom LL, but she was anything but in the bedroom. I was prepared for what I anticipated would come, as spending a weekend with a woman in her home on her own, in my book, generally ended up in sex.

So it was with Fiona. The first time we fucked, that Friday evening, it was as though she hadn't had a man in some time, yet I knew she was married. Her husband was in Dubai, by the way, so we both knew we were 'in the clear'. Her demands on me were fairly frequent to whole weekend. She had one hell of a sexual appetite, but  I guess you could say I rose (literally) to the occasion each and every time.

If I remember her for nothing else it will be for her superb breasts and a very accommodating pussy. Lovely hair too! 




London 2007

A very fit lady called Charlotte. The shot was taken in my fairly newly acquired studio LL. Charlotte was taken later...at her request. What a superb body she had. I became well acquainted with it over the next two years and re-acquainted in 2019.

When I could have women like Charlotte, why in heaven would I need to bother with you LL. You were an aberration in what was otherwise a very happy existence and still is. You needn't have been an aberration but that was your foolish choice.







Duisberg, Germany 2017

Not the first onesie I have seen, but almost the first I have seen filled so beautifully as Liesl filled that one. How did I come to be sharing her apartment with her? Let's just say she is a friend from London and New York and leave it there. We met in 2015 at a party and I promised to visit her in Germany. Promise kept as with all my promises LL. Never broken one yet.









Docklands Apartment 2006

Ellie posing for me when we first met after I bought my apartment there. Not our first time together though. That took place two months previously - yes I was seeing Carole as well and you some weeks before. This was just after Carole drifted off and well before Lucy, my partner in crime with the 'hospital thing'.

After you and Carole both in your early fifties then, having Ellie was very different and very arousing. As you can see her body was in great form and her boobs were perfect for me. The other thing of note she liked sex and when she had enjoyed me a few times she couldn't get enough of it. She always seemed horny every time we hook up, which was great for a highly sexed guy like me.

Was she a good lay? What do you think LL? Of course she was. You were very unsophisticated in that department. Whether you knew it or not, I don't know...but I did.

Ellie and I kept seeing each other for over three years, mainly for one thing, but not entirely. We shared other interests too.










Oregon 2016

If you check out Google maps/Earth LL for the State of Oregon you will see it has extensive pine forests. This is one somewhere near the Coastal range of mountains. We had driven out from Lake Oswego for a very private shoot.

We being Marcie a near neighbor and yours truly. Marcie knew both Ash and I. We met socially and are good friends. Marcie is divorced with no intention of remarrying, also t use that old British expression  she is 'worth a few bob'. In 2016 she was just about forty and looked superb for her age. We became and have become close since Ash died. Not that marriage is on the cards as I won't remarry at this stage in my life either.

While you look at Marcie in the photo LL, remember you and I haven't seen each other for nearly sixteen years. I have changed a lot, mainly in that I returned to my old self  (the one you didn't wait to see) and also, due to the wealth I have accrued, lead a life that is miles away from the one I led when I knew you.

That has brought 'benefits'. many along the way, not least in the female area. So, as you view Marcie you should do so bearing what I have said, in mind. Women such as she are attracted to me for reasons I can't fathom and won't even bother doing. I will say one thing. The women I have enjoyed since your time through to 2006 are a distant memory, they and you were really quite ordinary.

Getting laid with gorgeous women like Marcie hasn't been at all difficult. Of course I keep fit, very fit bearing in mind my age and my stamina is as good as it ever was...in bed. Marcie can attest to that!







Orleans, France (hotel) 2007

There was this hotel and this woman and me LL. She looked great fully clothed, but I was in for a very pleasant surprise when she stripped off in my hotel bedroom, as you can see. She just wanted to get laid and I guess this Brit would do, but she was in for a surprise too.

Most of that is accurate, but the bit about this Brit 'would do' isn't how she approached things at all. Firstly, she was English, secondly she didn't speak French and thirdly I was the only English speaker in the hotel. I had just completed a commission LL - no sex involved and was staying over in Orleans for a couple of days before heading to Lyon via Beaune. Both destinations were quite lucrative locations for three different commissions. I had decided to take the two day break for a couple of reasons. One I wasn't due to be at the next commission until two days hence and two, I rather liked the idea iof the break in my schedule LL.

Fortuitously, that coincided with Alison being at my hotel. We got chatting when she heard me speaking on the phone in English. 'Thank God', she had said, 'someone who speaks English'. From that initial encounter we went to having a drink together, eating out each evening together, and for two nights, one afternoon and two mornings having sex together.

I was surprised LL, as I have said, by the near perfection, in my view of Alison's body. The surprise for her was the the way I made love to her. She couldn't quite believe after the first night together that I could perform as I did. The photo by the way was taken on the first morning, before breakfast and before our second bout of lovemaking. I guess the only embarrassing thing for her was that I made her squirt twice that morning and soak my sheets. I told that this was France and they would understand.









Newmarket, Suffolk 2004

I may have mentioned previously Newmarket is a town of tow halves. South of the clock tower it is just a regular English town. Ordinary folk, ordinary stores, betting shops and pubs etc.

The other half, north of the clock tower is the wealthy end, mainly connected with the horse racing industry/world. I started at the top that year. Back in 2001 My late wife and I sold our racehorse to a couple for quite a reasonable sum. I had maintained contact with them mainly to see how 'our' horse was progressing.  In 2004 I sent them and email to their business address only to be told their partnership had split up. I picked up the phone to their home address, largely to find out what had happened to the horse.

Jenna, the lady above answered the phone. A conversation ensued. The upshot was that they had dissolved the racing partnership as her husband had been caught out being unfaithful and she was getting divorced. I commiserated as you would expect. Then I said I had best leave her alone at that difficult time, having found out what had happened to our old horse. I put the phone down (at my home in Norfolk LL) and walked into the kitchen.

As I did it rang. I answered. It was Jenna. She knew I was widowed. She was alone, so I wasn't surprised when she invited me over to her home at the wealthy end of Newmarket. I arrived drew up onto the gravel drive, then as instructed drove to the rear of the property and parked up. Prying eyes and nosey people was the reason Jenna gave me.

I had been told to tap on the back door if she didn't come out to greet me, but that wasn't necessary as she appeared almost as soon as I drew up. The number of times I have sat in kitchens LL and ended up in a bedroom are too numerous to mention, but that wasn't quite the case with Jenna. We never got further than the lounge to begin with.

She was quite lonely and I was on my own, of course. I played up my loneliness, but I wasn't at all without company. It was available almost whenever I wanted it. Jenna was dressed in gray when I met her that October afternoon mid-week. Grey top, gray panty hose that turned out to be hold-ups and a gray skirt. It didn't escape my notice that her nipples were quite prominent through her top when we sat down at the kitchen table and drank some excellent coffee.

Jenna s/was an attractive woman. We are still friends although she has found someone else since those days. She did visit over here in 2018 though and loved the ranch in New Hampshire and my horses. She even rode out, Western Style, for a short ride, with me. No of at bouncing your arse up and down riding English Style. Mind you she has bounced her arse up and down in the past but she wasn't riding a horse!

Back to that day in 2004.

Jenna talked about how she was lonely especially in the evenings and particularly the nights. How she missed the comfort of a man by her side, how just holding hands had gone from her life. I had gone over to see her as a friend LL, to console her a little and give her some company. However, things went a little further than that entirely due to Jenna.

She asked me the same things that she had been talking about. Was I lonely? Did I miss the company of a woman etc? I told her I did. It didn't take rocket science to figure out where this was going LL. As if to confirm it, she stood up undid the side button of her skirt and asked me when I was the last time I had sex. Just like that. Straight out. I told her, not recently. That was true in part and also not true in part. Depends on one's definition of recently.

She undid her zipper LL and slipped her skirt off while I sat the other side of her kitchen table watching. My eyes were drawn to the pubic bulge of her pussy and also the fact that the cotch of her panties were defining the line of her entrance - a groove gradually disappearing out of sight. I stood up and undid my trousers and slipped them off. I pulled my polo shirt off over my head. When I had done that I saw Jenna looking at my bulge in the pubic area and mine was getting bigger, in anticipation.

She walked up to me and we kissed. I had my arms around her she had her arms around my neck. We kept that up for quite a few minutes before we broke off and she led me through into a lounge area. The windows faced the rear of the property, so it was quite private LL.  Jenna slipped her panties off and sat down on the couch you see above with her legs curled up, but showing her pussy. She had seen the small camera I brought with me and said that if I wanted to photograph her, feel free. I was more interested at that point in getting laid LL, but I took several and asked her to show me her breasts. Hence the shot above.

Her top came off, my underwear, I shed. Her hold ups stayed on. She lolled back on the couch and finally opened her legs. I stood in front of her as she used my cock on her pussy, slowly making herself wet and open, rubbing me against her clit faster and faster. Then she came, which is just about when I entered her. She came again a short while later, then again.

I have to say LL, I really savoured her boobs. They were pretty firm, soft (until they went hard) and generous. We went to bed probably some four hours later for a repeat performance, then had a bath together. I stayed that night and drove home after some early morning bedroom antics the following day.

We had separate lives and to some extent Jenna had to be careful. However we enjoyed servicing each other with some regularity, right through to early 2006.












Barbados 2009

If you mix with the right people it isn't difficult to have a woman come onto you when you are identified as single LL. There are a whole bunch of women out there that just want sex. Jamie above, was one of those women.

Wealthy, bored and looking for some 'fun' when I stayed in my place in Barbados, we hooked up. This shot was taken in the garden of the home she owned there. Lush tropical shrubbery and a high metal fence ensured we were completely private there, hence her beautiful naked form stretched out for me on that hammock.

Jamie also stretched out for me quite a few times in her bed. Given her body and those gorgeous tits LL, I was glad she did. I made my mark on her too. To the extent that she wanted more from me when we were both back in the UK...or in New York City. She had her wish. I had her and she only got better the more we did it.









London 2008

Taken in this lady's home on a commission, not for nude shots initially, but they followed. Anna booked a second shoot after the first , few photos were taken, but Anna was...by me. All at her behest, but I wasn't going to refuse a body like hers, or to have those legs wrapped around me holding me inside her, which she loved doing. I wondered if it was that she thought I might 'escape'.

It wasn't LL. She just liked me being there. She was married, by the way.









Puerto Banus 2006

I believe you have visited PB (Puerto Banus), in fact I know you have LL. You probably had no idea what went on there.

This shot was taken at a friend's apartment/small villa on the other side of  the A-7 coastal autovia (motorway). It was a friend of the two ladies above. He was back in his home in Eindhoven and these two thirty year olds invited me back after having met them at a shared table by the quay.

Hennie is on the left and Meike on the right. The initial invitation was for a drink and as it was just a short, very short distance from my place I agreed. They had made me laugh at the restaurant and were both bubbly and fun. I was on my own so I thought 'What the hell', LL.

When they both stripped down to their panties and Meike made coffee things became quite 'interesting.' Having gotten to that stage it was only a small step to what they really wanted - a threesome. They were glad they had picked on me. In fact they positively gushed in both senses, each of them. They enjoyed the sex with me so much they wanted to do it again before they left for The Netherlands in two days time.

I have to say sex with both of them was pretty good too. Young bodies, athletic on the bed and, in the case of Meike, nice boobs to suck on. I made each of them come three times x 2, that long afternoon. Not a bad performance on the part of yours truly, don't you agree LL. I came twice. Once at the first session and then again three hours later at the second. We all exchanged emails, but I haven't seen them since.  





Florida 2007

Jenny taking a shot of me. That's all I am saying here.






Near Oklahoma City 2007

Life is like a box of chocolates and I felt like Forrest Gump in my travels to and fro across the country. Of course her ran, I drove.

My travels turned out to be a box of chocolates LL. Everywhere I stopped off almost I got laid. It was pretty easy too like Martha above - she was easy, very. Martha was quite a good lay too. Amazing how many B & B's are run by single women - divorced, separated or just plain single. I found most given to right approach were only too ready to jump i bed with me. 

The things that helped were the novelty that I was a Brit, a number said my charisma, smile and eyes and a few because they loved hearing about my travels in the world and life over The Pond. Either way I got laid many, many times as a result. Martha was just one that I bedded among many others.

She satisfied me and I, apparently, more than satisfied her … all three nights I was there.











Near Martel, France 2015

Martel is a small very old town near my home in Souillac. I have a number of ladies dotted around that provide me with their company and sexual satisfaction. Likewise I provide the latter if not so much of the former due to my travels, normally of course.

Anaïs was one such woman. I met her of all places in Leclerc, which is a supermarket in Souillac. She was struggling with some groceries in the car park during an absolute downpour. Unloading her cart and trying to hold her umbrella. I thought the French were gallant, but not on this occasion. I stepped into the breach and held her umbrella, along with mine keeping her pretty much dry.

It was a summer storm LL and it was only when she stood up having packed all her stuff away that I noticed her top was quite wet. Very wet in fact, so much so that little was left to the imagination. She looked down, looked at me and smiled. Then she said she had better get out of her clothes soon and would I like to follow her back to her place for a coffee and some lunch by way of a thank you.

During my helping her, she had asked a little about me,  my being English.  We soon discovered both of us were single. I told her I was taking a short break at my home nearby. For her part Anaïs told me she lived on her own as well. I decided there was nothing to lose, so we agreed and I followed her.

It was just after eleven in the morning when we both arrived at her home, an old building just on the edge of Martel. She made coffee, the proper way and sat down in her still wet top as we drank LL. I found it hard not to look.

We were of course playing a game between us. Eventually, she drank her coffee and told me she was going to get out of her wet clothes into something more comfortable. I was to stay put and pour her another coffee in a few minutes. I did exactly as asked LL. Then a call from upstairs in her tiny house and a request to bring the coffee up, which I did. What greeted me was pretty much what you see in the photograph above which she allowed me to take a few minutes later.

I smiled and said, 'You're not wet now, that's good'. Anaïs said in her very good English, 'Oh but I am cherie. Do you want to find out where?' I found out where LL, several times, after which we both showered, sadly in turn as the shower was too small for two. Then we had a rather late lunch.






London 1968

A girl friend from long ago whose name was Susan. I was well acquainted with every inch of her back then. This shot was taken in her rented flat in Finchley June '68 according to the back of the photo. You, LL, were just fourteen at the time. Now that makes you think doesn't it.








Chester-le-Street 2004

One of my more interesting stopovers when I left you on a Monday morning and sometimes on a Thursday. Another internet hook-up from a site you didn't use LL.

This photo was taken the first time we met. Most of our mails and phone conversations had been about what she wanted me to do to her and what she would do to me. I had a few women that pretty much got right down to it from the start and Tonya was one of them. The photo was taken by me laying on her bed as she was about to remove that gown and impale herself on me. A rare occasion when she wanted to 'ride' me from the outset rather than have me mount her. That I did later.

Tonya wasn't married, she was in her mid late thirties and a very hungry woman verging on nymphomania. I satisfied her and she satisfied me. That was what both of us wanted and we both got together with some regularity right through to Spring 2006. We had each other  every which way during that period LL and, of course, no early withdrawal like I experienced with you. In fact you have been the only one to demand that in my entire life.








New York 2016

Who took a tumble in the underground parking garage? Amelia did, that's who and ever ready with the camera I got this shot of my lovely lady Amelia.





Have a nice day ma'am


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©




 

No comments:

Post a Comment