Sunday, May 16, 2021

Various States


For LL in the UK

The opportunities to photograph women have been to many to mention over the seventeen years since 2004 LL. Of course, I have other subjects too, like the natural world, people in general and inanimate objects. As you are aware these blogs are for your edification so I concentrate on women for a number of reasons.

I recall firstly, that you were jealous of the women I met subsequent to you , even though you had gone your own mistaken way . You went so far as denigrating their looks and personalities even though you didn't have a clue about them. Secondly, I focus on the ladies because I want you to understand that there were far more fish in the sea than just you LL. In fact as fish go, you were a bit of a sprat. I could go on, but will leave it there.

The title is 'various states' for a reason. Many you have seen before, but not quite all. In most cases these are different shots on different occasions and locations, to before. The ladies are in 'different states', as you will see.





Sandbanks, Poole 2016

Friend down from London.






Newcastle, UK 2005

Strapping lasses there aren't they LL This lady is Ellie and she sure had all the right curves in all the right places. After your 'older' body it was very refreshing to be between those younger thighs and breasts. This is before we started our athletics. State one, you might say.






Bishop Auckland 2004

A little farther south, geographically that is and another strapping lass. This was a year earlier than Ellie. I had to get my hand in after all. Jessica had really big boobs, but they were surprisingly firm, no doubt due to her age - early thirties. You could say I was passed on from another lay, which I was. A woman I know/knew in Durham. Knew being the operative word in every sense of its meaning.

Jess was a joy to handle, every part of her LL.






France 2006

That armchair saw some action with Mireille, both in the posture she has adopted in this shot which she encouraged me to take and also with her legs spread on both arms. If only her grandmother knew!

A very, and I mean very, accommodating woman who couldn't get enough, whichever way it cam,e and she came lots and lots. I was only there three days and felt slightly exhausted afterward. Not surprising given her demands on me. Very sexy, very active and very attractive. The location? In the country outside Troyes. 10/10 plus, plus!






Boston, Massachusetts 2019

Susan and two of her superb assets. I took this one in my studio. Those little water sprayers are very useful although she preferred a sprayer of a different sort altogether! Married lady. 10/10








Carcassonne, France 2009

Lazy afternoon






New Hampshire 2019

House guest at the ranch. Gail loves to ride....








Paris 2017

You may wonder why I take shots of my subjects at windows, leaning in sills or perched on them. It is all to do with light and shadows LL.

For a lady that had just hit forty Jacquelin had fairly small boobs, but they were quite firm. She was a little hung up about them the first time we had sex, thinking they wouldn't meet my expectations or satisfy me. I put her at her ease and told her when she was standing naked in front of me that she looked great to me and she was just the right size for my hands....then I filled them with her breasts and filled her inside. She more than satisfied me and me her.

That became apparent when she returned to our rendezvous place just outside the City for more of the same. Since then we have been at 'it' fairly regularly both there and over here at my apartment in New York.





Nantucket, Massachusetts 2021

Talk about landing on my feet at my age now LL. How fortunate of me to have a lover like Drew. The soap is partly her doing and partly mine. Twenty, nearly thirty years difference but to Drew there is no difference. It is all about us as people, as the individuals we are.

You know once you might have been in line to inherit some of my wealth now it looks like Drew might be the one...we'll see.









New York 2016

Meanwhile, back in my studio there was more than just another shoot going on.





New Hampshire 2017

Drew and I posed this shot for fun. The coffee is cold, in case you are wondering LL. Drew is the lady covered in soap earlier in this blog.







Barbados 2008

Private house, private pool, private shenanigans with this gorgeous woman from South Carolina. I was on vacation at my place there and she was on vacation. We met one evening in a bar/restaurant and she decided to spend the rest of her vacation at my place...after her first night in bed with me. For my part and being perfectly honest, I couldn't keep my hands off her. Kendra's breasts were something else too...and not enhanced.










Prague, Czech Republic 2008

Lenka in her apartment. We spent three nights and two delightful days together. I was on several commissions in the City, but Lenka wasn't one of them. However, she was lovely in every way and very accommodating...if you follow LL.








Hexham 2004

A two night stand. Monday night and Tuesday night. This is her bedroom, above. To be honest I was surprised she let me stay and even more surprised when she shared her bed with me. Kate became a 'regular' over the two years LL. No commitment or anything of that sort, just good old sex and the occasional foray into Newcastle.

We would service each other either on my way back from you or on my way up to you. Often I would arrive at Kate's on a Wednesday and stay until Friday morning then a quick cross over to your side of the country to spend the weekend entertaining and fucking you. An admission on my part. I frequently couldn't wait get back to Kate or another of the many women I knew up and down (an apposite phrase up and down) the country, because all without exception allowed me to come inside them.






Leeds 2005

A man knows when he is on to a good thing when he opens the door to one of his lover's homes and there waiting for him stark naked is the woman he has come to entertain and.... fuck.

Whenever I visited Claire in Leeds it nearly always started like that. I would arrive, put my key in the door and enter (I had keys to innumerable houses LL - all in the spare wheel well in a small safe in the trunk, duly labelled). I always knew she was there even if I couldn't see her straight away. She used to leave a pair of panties on the small cabinet i her hallway. made me smile every time I visited. That covered 2005 thru 2007.





London Hotel 2006

A German women I met in a certain hotel in London. At that time my apartment was quite ready for occupation so I spent two nights in late January of that year in an hotel while supervising the redecoration before furnishing the property.

Rona was at a loose end that first evening, so was I. Is tarted chatting with her in the bar and we went out locally and ate together. This photo was taken the following morning after two sessions of sex. One the night before (two  orgasms for Rona) and again that morning. The shirt is mine and on this occasion I kept it LL. Do you still have mine, I wonder. If you do you won't be alone.

Rona's tits were superb and she was pretty good in bed. Not the passive type at all.






Tokyo, Japan 2007

Kasumi, that's her name







Hong Kong 2007

Mingmei was quite petite in stature, but she possessed all the requisite assets LL. I was staying at an hotel near the harbour and a short walk to the Star Ferry stop. I met Mei in the hotel and she invited me back to her place on that trip. The photo was taken there and she loved it (and a few others) when I gave her copies.

She gave me...herself more than a few times. This shot was taken the second time we went to bed together. She had just had a bath...before bed and … being bedded.








France 2008

Claudine...and you can guess if it is just before or just after (from behind), LL. The location is Montereau, near Paris.






Seattle Hotel 2007

We were quite a few floors up in this bedroom, which was mine. The lady is Jodie who I met the night before. She was staying there on a business trip and I was making my way to Vancouver, BC.  She finished fairly early that Wednesday and  I met her when she arrived back at the hotel around four in afternoon. 

The previous night we had a drink and a meal in the hotel together and decided to meet up again on that Wednesday. It soon turned into an afternoon of athletics when we took our drinks back to my room. In this shot which she allowed you can see she is almost ready. Nice body, great lay and she slept with me and me with her (in her room) both of the following nights. She left on the Friday and I visited a friend over the weekend. We exchanged email addresses but we haven't met since.

She just wanted to get layed LL and I was more than happy to oblige. Once she had tasted what I offered she decided she wanted to make the most of our brief encounter, hence she slept with me for the rest of her stay and we had sex multiple times, including the Friday morning she left.






Indianapolis 2005

I got layed with this gorgeous woman on that trip I made in March 2005. Her name was Linda or Lindy as she preferred. The location is my hotel room, although she wasn't staying. I met he through a lady I had chatted to on the internet from the UK. The latter lived in Muncie. After my first night with Shelagh from Muncie we all met at an iHop for breakfast where she introduced me as her new friend. Sadly Shelagh passed away about six years later.

At that breakfast was Lindy who was sat next to me on the banquette seat. Her thigh pressed against mine. After breakfast we all stood chatting in the parking lot and Lindy asked where I was staying. I told her. She asked if I had a card. I did so I gave her one. We both knew what was on offer. By the way, you never saw my business cards LL. My US ones that is. I made sure of that after your behavior in 2004.

A few calls and Lindy ended up where you see her in the photo. After we had fucked each other silly, she told me she was married but wasn't getting the satisfaction she craved - she did with me. In fact, that first time she came three times.

We met more than a few times after 2005...after all Indianapolis is the crossroads of the US, so I have been through there fairly frequently over the years...and through Lindy's thighs and into her. She was good and got even better the more we saw each other.







Cannes 2018

One of the many ladies who come to Cannes to …. come and this one did and does, multiple times. You would be surprised how many women have graced or otherwise by bed there LL. They wander around at my villa topless with skimpy bikini bottoms pretty much offering themselves. I have a certain reputation there so it has never been difficult to get them into bed. Often two at a time. This lady from Italy was about to receive me once I had removed her panties. She rolled over on her back and came out the other side completely satisfied and her sexual appetite sated...until the next time.








Bermuda 2017

Morning after the night before. A posed photo from Amy, which I treasure for fairly obvious reasons.






Florence, Italy 2018

The morning after the night before with Paola. We went back to bed after coffee...breakfast had to wait. She had nothing on under that robe.




Monaco 2016







Norwich 2004

Not long after your revelation in March of that year Ll and long before another brunette in my life (Carole) came this lady who you have seen before. Her name is Debbie, yes another Debbie, and she came and came when I applied myself to her and her body.

She was also the first woman I tried the water spray or mister on for a photograph and, as you can see, it worked very well. I had to dry her too, and the pleasure was all mine especially when she lay back and opened her legs. A former bank colleague. You know what they say about people in my and Debbie's profession.  'Bankers do it with interest'.

We certainly did it, often and for nearly three and a half years. 






Austria 2008

I was trundling through Austria in my hired BMW SUV when I decided to stop in a small place called Neuhofen (an der Krems) near Linz. The woman above was a waitress at the hotel I stayed in. It was out of season and quiet so we got to chatting.

Lisbeth in the course of our chats was very interested in my photography and asked if I would like to practice on her. As a bonus she would show me some places I would probably never see otherwise. At the time I though very little about these remarks and their double meaning and took her up on her offer. The next day was her day off LL, so I met her out front of the hotel and we set off. She wore the dress you see above, which looked better on than off.

Some women have funny ideas about what looks good on them, but I said nothing of course. Funnily enough you passed muster but two others had some weird dress ideas, namely a Denise and a Julia. However, back to Lisbeth.

We drove out into the country and she showed me this derelict house which she said had been like it for ages. We parked up. It was way out in the country. I had my camera and she took me by the hand and led me to the back of the place. Strangely, there were flowers growing on a ledge. The kind that seem to take hold in such places I guessed. We stopped and Lisbeth said  for me to take her photo. I did - face on and in profile. She was what might be termed a top heavy lass.

It took very little time for me to discover the source of that top heavy profile LL. As I stood there after the shots of Lisbeth, taking a few of the old building and the surrounding countryside I walked back to find her pretty much as you see her above. She came right out with it said she wanted to be fucked. There was no bra lying around and if she had worn panties they must have been left in my car - in fact they were. I found them on the passenger seat after we had 'finished'.

As it turned out LL Lisbeth had a little love nest in that old place. Some cushions laid out that had been kept dry in a zipped bag. It was around then that I was 'shown some places I would probably never see otherwise'.

She was stripped naked by then, we were inside, her arms went around my now naked body and she admired my erection. Her breasts against my chest. Then she turned around and told me to put it between her legs. A pleasure for me and for her. I had my hands full, and mean really full, with her breasts which I fondled and squeezed she meanwhile used her hips to flow to and fro on my erection. Flow was the word LL. Her juices were flowing very freely and then with the rubbing of her clit her cum oozed all over my cock. 

I wasn't going to wait and neither Lisbeth. She was on her back immediately her legs apart and pulled up and back alongside those boobs. I stood by the old bench on which the cushions rested and entered her wide open pussy, cum every where but great lubrication.

She came twice with me fucking her quite hard at her request and I shot my lot partly inside and the rest over her breasts.

We met up twice more, both times by her creeping into my hotel room after she had finished her work. Then for me it was on to Lenz and what turned out to be yet another encounter. I think women can sense that I want them. 90% of the time I don't have to make the moves and that may be because they want to get layed anyway.









Bath UK - Hotel 2005

On my way to see Trish in Bristol, on one of my many trips there mainly from 2006 onward, I left home two days early and decided to stay in Bath and visit some of my old haunts when I worked and lived there.

Jenny, above was also staying there. It was a smaller hotel on a very well known street in the city. Quite a few rooms, but not one of the big chains. I bumped into her when we both arrived at the same time. There were steps up to the entrance and took her case and placed inside the doorway, then followed with my own overnight case. Bit of a misnomer really because it had about four days worth of clothes in it.

I let her go ahead of me at reception, but was shrewd enough to note her room number. She turned smiled at me LL and headed for the small elevator. I checked in and headed for the same place. Jenny was still waiting for what proved to be an aged piece of machinery. When it finally arrived there was a notice facing us that said maximum two persons. To be honest that was all there was room for.

We were both on the same floor so I backed out and held the elevator door for Jenny. Both our rooms were at the end of a corridor separated by what appeared to be a cleaner's cupboard. I had watched Jenny walk ahead of me with her small case in tow. She had swung her hips a lot more than I imagined was necessary.

We reached her room first. She opened the door and pulled her case inside. What happened next really surprised me LL. Jenny pulled me just inside the door and kissed me her hand diving straight for my crotch and finding my 'crown jewels'. Jenny was very attractive as you can see above, so I followed her lead, pulled my case inside and closed the door with my foot.

Still kissing she removed her hand and started undoing my shirt buttons from the bottom upward. By now I had my arms around her. She managed to shed the jacket that went with her business suit and I pulled her blouse loose from her skirt. I felt her soft small hands on my chest as she slipped them under my shirt. The latter was still hanging on due to two top buttons not being undone.

We drew back from kissing and then my shirt was off completely. I don't recall undoing the cuffs, but I do remember undoing Jenny's blouse and seeing her cleavage and the heave of her breasts. She had undone my belt and I did the rest while she slipped her skirt and pantie hose off (tights I guess back then). Then we were just in our underwear. Jenny asked me to undo her bra  - a request I was more than happy to comply with. WE ended up taking each others remaining items off Ll

Jenny was wearing the briefest of panties. I looked at her, her breasts and what lie under the triangle covering her pussy. She looked at the large bulge in my pants. Then we did the honors for each other. Jenny flopped onto the bed opened her legs and I applied my tongue to her pussy and clit until she came. After that it was a matter of sliding inside her and we were away, my cock surrounded by her cum and juices. 

AS I stood fucking her nothing apart from the pleasure of the moment entered my head, until I was distracted by her shouts as she neared another climax. Sure enough, she came again, accompanied by 'OMG, OMG!'. I stayed inside as she calmed a little and lay there smiling at me as I squeezed her boobs. Then to her mild shock I started again but this time faster and harder.

I knew her clit would be sensitive so I angled myself to come down on it as much as I could. She frowned, writhed beneath me and then couldn't stop herself on her third journey of that morning. I thrust faster and faster and then all hell let loose in a manner of speaking. Jenny screamed as she came, mouth wide  open, eyes rolling back in her head and then gushing all over me as I let loose my climax and deposited all that I had inside her.

WE cuddled in the bed for some time. Talked a little and both agreed that it was great sex. I asked her what made her grab me and pull me into the room. Jenny said that it started when I helped her with the case. Then when we were in the elevator she decided she rather fancied me sexually, something to do with the vibes I gave off. I told her she gave plenty of her own, including the way she swung her hips down the corridor. Jenny just smiled and kissed me.

We had a bath together which involved a fair bit of fondling. Dressed grabbed some lunch and then Jen had to visit her company's offices all afternoon. We agreed a dinner date. That night she slept in my bed. The next night hers. Then we had to go our separate ways. She back to London. Me to Bristol and Trish. WE exchanged numbers and emails. I saw her several times in London. Once in Norfolk and then after you had gone quite a few more times LL. Mainly in and around London.











Butte, Montana 2009

If you look at a map you'll see there aren't many places in Montana, which meant there weren't many people either. When I was on that trip there were just over 900, 000 population spread over an area that would cover France, Germany and the UK combined.

I was headed north and west up to Missoula and then west to Spokane, Idaho. I stopped in Butte for  three days to take a look around. I had stopped on my way north the previous days at Yellowstone National Park and decided to take a look around the areas surrounding Butte

The photo above is of a lady called Chrissie and was taken in her home just outside Butte. The TV was on, hence her looking upward. The other matter of her state is that it was about a half hour after we had enjoyed sex together LL. Almost the last of my wanderings LL, but not quite. Later that year I met Ash, over there, where you are.









Cannes 2017

Some very naughty times are enjoyed there. These steps are in a secluded part of the rear garden at my villa. Aimée has a fabulous body with superb boobs LL. Nice and large but carried on her slim body and long legs beautifully. To handle? A real pleasure!








Colchester, Essex 2004

Dawn was quite a young woman to engage in chat on the internet, but she kept telling me she was into older men, so eventually I agreed to meet up with her in Colchester in Essex. It turned out that she was actually in her thirties although her photos online were older making her younger.

She wasn't married and had her own little flat. two bedrooms, a kitchen which she is sitting in above, a lounge and the usual offices. Dawn invited me there. No meeting on mutual ground. To be fair she hadn't beaten about the bush, telling me she wanted sex quite soon in our chats. Some of the women online made it clear they weren't seeking to get laid early on. 

Dawn did make it clear, and early on to her was within an hour of my arriving. Photos were not a problem at all, she liked her body (as did I after I had tasted its fruits) and wasn't afraid to exhibit it for me. The photo above was taken a matter of five minutes before we were in bed together for the first time. Apart from no bra under that dress, there was also no panties. Nice tits, firm, perky and responsive to a great degree just before she came....each time 

Those legs of hers are together in the photo LL, but they didn't stay like that for long...or often.








London 2017

No comment can be made.









Krakow, Poland 2009

Yet another lay on my travels LL. This one was literally a one night stand. At least the first fuck was with both of us standing. She was quite hot when we got down, or up, to it. Her name was Magdalena.








London 2006

Louise, a neighbor of mine back then in Docklands...more or less.. She liked her sex with me. 'Where did you learn to make love like that' were her words to me after our first but far from last session. Ring a bell LL?





Have a nice day ma'am


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment