Sunday, May 16, 2021

An Extract

For LL in the UK

I thought this small extract from my very first set of notes might ring a bell with you LL

:

File # 1...P** xxxxx


July 2003

Met this woman on line. Great photos, aged 49 and 34DD (!) More photos promised. Photos follow revealing part of legs and most of breasts. Background is a bedroom.

Tells me she is separated and awaiting a divorce from husband. Has a son and grandson living with her.

August 2003

Long distance, but she seems a lovely person so agree to meet. Funny meeting place, which I get wrong by a few hundred yards on the street where her parents live. I drive to where she is. We meet, have lunch and a dinner that evening is arranged at D's restaurant. First impressions are that I like her lots. Bubbly personality and although short around 5'2", she is well endowed in the breast area.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lot of water has passed under the bridge since then and a lot of weight has been added to your frame. My reference to a bell tent seems quite apposite in the circumstances. There is no way in the world that I would find you attractive now. You are even bigger than your mother. Looking at your neckless partner, I'm not surprised!

Certainly the way to an earlier grave.


I have added a few more of my friends at the following link. Enjoy what I relate there. I doubt you and he are quite so active. Click the link and enjoy the recent reads....

pleasureforboth.blogspot.com


Ciao

 

No comments:

Post a Comment