Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Anthology



For LL in the UK

Over the years LL, I have written the odd little poem for the women in my life. Partly as a memento, partly to amuse them.







Here are several. The first reflects upon the appetites of two women and in particular the one I wrote the poem for...Julie ... to share with her friend Katie.




Two of a Kind

Face down
Ass up




These two

Are waiting for you

With chitter-chatter
  
Killing time

  

Until they hear

The line


These asses are mine

 ~~~ 


You are ready


His probing steady



You know

That he will enter you soon

The thought alone


Makes you swoon


That first thrust

Dizzy with lust


Waiting for ...




↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝


This next one was for a lady who wanted something written...from her point of view, so for Kim this was my effort 


Lady




Interesting perspective

Watching you

Ready to please



Me




On your knees



Sends shivers



Down my spine


It's time to dine

You let me taste myself

On your fingertips


As your tongue slips

   
I can smell my desire


 Your hand muffles my cries

Into the heat between my thighs




Just thinking of you


Does things to me


In my spine


A tingling sensation


Twitching and


Clenching


Are a sign


That I need you


To be mine




~~~ 



You do know


What I crave


Pleasure running through


My body

  
Wave after wave


Crashing against the shore


Screaming


More


More


More





↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝


What she wanted was the request made by Gemma. I never like to disappoint a woman, so..... 

Hunger



What a hungry beast you are


Want to eat me alive

  
Nipples like pearls


Your tongue curls


Around the firm buds



Teases them



Pleases them





Sends her body


Into overdrive



Makes her feel


Alive


~~~



Deep in your mouth



Suck my flesh



Then wander south



~~~




Kiss me there


And you'll touch my core



Tease my most



Sensitive spot



And I'll scream





More


Leave me sore


Torture the soft tissue




~~~






Wet kisses in the deepest places,


pressing deeply into flesh,



lost in heaven


 moist and trembling,





~~~





Carnal thoughts and acts fill my head




Nectar flows freely in a magnificent burst




Sated for now is the insatiable thirst





↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝

My thoughts on a lady called Cathy. 



Kneading



Here comes the sun


Makes you think of
  

Summer



Especially



And fun





Of squeezing


And kneading



This luscious bum








She is a handful


And he's got his hand full ...



Of her delicious flesh



Makes her squirm



Soft but firm


Kneading it

Needing it




↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝

This was a short verse requested by Laura, naughty Laura. 



Literature



She is like an open book







He touches



The soft tissue

Of her pages

Is able to read



Between the lines





↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝


I wrote this for Carole. The Carole that you denigrated without even knowing her. I knew her LL ... intimately.




Shaft


You're a tight fit


From root to tip


The friction so delicious



That I can't get enough



I gasp for air


When you pull my hair




↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝


This was a reflection on mutual satisfaction for Jane 

  

Control


  
These lips engulfed



Your throbbing flesh



This tongue tasted

Your aroma


This mouth devoured





You whole


Control


After you


Took over




↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝


 Helen loved the way I put things so succinctly in this verse...



Nutrition



He


Has a healthy appetite



Loves to taste dynamite



She


Always eager to feed him


Spreads her legs


Mmmm


Nutritious


Mouth-watering delicious



  
↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝



 A lady in love with my white shirts and the aroma of our sex. Sarah loved the intimacy of our bodies...


Aroma



His shirt


His warmth and scent


Still linger



With sensuality



Embracing me



Making me want to bathe


In excessive





Carnality




↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝



A reflection on Sue's orgasms ...



Explode




Thrust after hard thrust






Every deep stroke



Brings her nearer to the point

Her entire body



Consumed by lust


At which she must....





↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝


Those moments leading up to full satisfaction, written for a lady called Kate.


Blossoming



On a bed


Decorated with petals


He opens hers



Stimulates the sensitive tissue



Taking her


To new heights


Not an issue







 Leave me breathless


whimpering in our kiss



Take me deeper into



moments like this



Taste the poetry in


this passionate bliss











That moment


When she arches her back



When her walls spasm



To your relentless attack


And her body surrenders











Legs in the air



Porcelain skin bare



The thighs lead the way



Into a sexy day






↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝

 I wrote this for a lady who wanted me as soon as I arrived. She couldn't wait, so afterward I expressed her frustration in this verse, which amused Helen greatly.




Frustration



How is it possible


That you're still sitting


In that chair?



Can't you smell my arousal?



Don't let me wait


That's not fair








This


Is yours


Grab it



Knead it



Spank it


Tease it


Squeeze it


Please it


↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝


Naughty Emma asked for a poem that reflected her somewhat wanton ways and desires, so I wrote this ....


Reaction



Sometimes panties


Are overrated


That's what she stated



Before



She let them slip


To the floor








Traction


Interaction


Chain reaction



Contraction



Satisfaction




↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝


 Karen had the most fantastic reactions to being touched licked and caressed and I thought I would capture them in a verse for her....
  



Good Vibrations




The slightest touch


Creates fireworks

Of sensations



Deep in her core



Makes her


Crave more








He didn't see it


Coming


Was too busy with



Pleasuring her






A freight train



Of sensations


And good vibrations


↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝

 Claire was a very sweet lady always concerned that I enjoyed as much pleasure as she did. This poem was for her....
  

Dished Up



Loins ache


Bodies yearn


Souls mate



Our worlds turn



She gyrates her hips



Mouth-watering delicious



He licks his lips





An insatiable beast




Enjoying the feast

Dished Up


Right before him




  
You are


Where you want to be


Deep inside of me



Hitting this special spot



Thrusting

A lot



With all you've got


Until we see stars




↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝


Long and slow and in rhythm  that was us and I wrote this for Tessa to enjoy, as we had enjoyed each other ...


Rhythm



Drink me


Eat me


Devour me



With your hungry mouth






We find our rhythm



As I engulf


Your throbbing heat


Move to the beat




↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝

 Definitely a lady I couldn't get enough of, so I wrote this to express how I felt and gave in to Annie ...

Tasting



One sip


And I'll have you addicted



The dose isn't restricted



Have your fill



But the desire


To taste me again


Will


Remain


↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝


Lisa was very submissive and liked me to dominate her which I decided to relate in this verse ... 




Treasure



Slow


Deep


Let her feel every inch



Show her



Who is in charge



Hold her tight


Don't give her the chance



To flinch













You are ravenous


Devour me


Before you claim



With your eyes



My body





Causing cries



Of pleasure


While taking over


The treasure


↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝

 Yael is a great teaser and so I wrote this for her to show how much I appreciated her tempting me. I also had it translated into Hebrew as Yael is a friend in Israel ....



Temptation



Just an inch


Of bare skin

The rest


Covered with lace



And silk





Yet


Nothing is exposed





Nothing is hidden either

The combination


An invitation








Soon


He'll grab my cheeks


Lift me up



My legs



Tight


Wrapped around him


Soon





We will start the fight



And it will last


All night





↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝

I wrote this to show Amelia how much I thought about her and how much I anticipated when we would be together again ... 


Anticipation



Is she glowing


From within?


Is she oozing sin?



Sparkling?

Does she want



To lead the way




Into another sexual foray








Pretty in pink


Now


What do you think?



Is this a sight




For sore eyes?



Aren't you already


Imagining


Hearing her cries?





↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝

 This was a short verse for another Kim.... I was the only man who could make her come more than once.


After the Storm



He entered the relative


calm of her ocean and left a


wild torrent raging through



her aching mind and body.





↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝

Another naughty lady who liked to be taken from behind, whenever and wherever. Esther was far naughtier than she looked.... 



Fours



I'll let you touch mine


If you let me






Touch yours



On all fours



I might even get


To make 'Hump Day'


Memorable for you


And for me


Too





↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝



 Sam is basically a nymphomaniac. At least that what I think. Sex is on her mind day and night, so I wrote this for her. She said she finds it arousing...




Need




I need a trainer


A personal one





One



Who can make me






Come undone


With this special kind of


Exercise


Hearing my cries


Won't be a surprise








Eyes locked


Bodies too


Drenched in sweat



Skin heated



She


Consumed with the need


Dripping wet


He



To fill her


With his seed





↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝


Melissa liked it long, thick and deep. I told her I was her ploughman ...ploughing a furrow...hers. She liked that analogy, so I wrote this for her ...


The Ploughman



Wide open


For the taking








I know



That you will be making



Me cry out your name



In ecstasy




And I will do


To you



Exactly the same








Nestled between her thighs


Gently stroking her to sigh


Back arched like a bow



Deeper and deeper I plough.









↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝

This was written for Ella just after Thanksgiving in New England 2017.... 





Thanksgiving




A soft luscious mound


So tender & moist



Dewy lips when lightly touched



Cradling his hand between her legs


He gazes intently, making her beg








I don't dare to move


As you work your magic on me


Filling me with your steel



I close my eyes



And just feel






As you push


Me over the edge






Two bodies joined in unison


penetrating heat


sending shivers deeper than within



I finish twice, before you even begin












He is giving


She says



Thanks



Happy Thanksgiving!





↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝

 This was for Hannah who succumbed to me at the drop of a hat. She is married so hence the reference to 'sinner' ...



Dominated



Did I say

Don't eat too much?

Forget what I said


Feast on her

As connoisseur


Make her purr










So


That makes me a sinner



But you will be a winner



Right now I feel my halo



Slipping


As you are stripping


Me bare



And I


Don't care







Glistening


Your shiny tip



An invitation



Throbbing vibration



Your entire body




Trembling with




Sensation



Your shaft


Pure temptation







Devour me


Claim what is yours



Suck me into oblivion



Until I am an empty shell



Weak in your arms


Yet deeply sated


Dominated





↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝

Liz thought I was the most highly sexed man she had met and at first thought that she wasn't good enough for me in bed. She was...this verse was written to capture her thoughts....


 Appetite


I feed your hunger


I quench your thirst


But I will never be able



To assuage






Your insatiable appetite



Succeeding here


Would be


A first







Savour it


As it does its deed



Explore every last bit



As it sates not your want, but your need





↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝


This last one was written for a woman who has always said how fantastic she feels afterward and how happy. The lady in question is a beautiful woman called Melanie..




Tears of Happiness 


She



To the rhythm of your lust


With every hard thrust


You take my breath away



Grabbing my hips






Makes me sway


Biting my lips


A must








He






I escape into you


Vibrant, we are

You surrender 

To the stream


Of need


I feed


From it




She



I thought I was strong


But I was so wrong


Feeling like water



Melting in your arms



As you penetrate my core


Crashing on the shore








He

and when the storm



we endured passes



catch our breath



when the sated satisfaction



and our bodies

can be savored




She

I may cry from happiness

↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝




On a final note....guess what these represent:

↜↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝



Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment