Thursday, August 8, 2019

Lay Down Your Arms or Right and Wrong

For LL in the UK

...and surrender to mine, to finish the title.


No names just places and the odd comment - a whole slice of my portfolios. Be warned some are quite intimate, but not shocking. I said I was a busy boy and I was. Lots of repeats from previous blogs here, LL.

Pretty good photographer don't you think....I'll take your silence as a yesπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰.

Incidentally, I wouldn't report you if you managed to contact me, but you won't because at heart you are a coward. You know why I think that don't you.

Didn't you know? The court ruled against you. All history now. I was laughing over all that on the day...really laughing. You don't know why and you never will.

My naval training drummed a number of things into me. One was never assume. I never have - you should never have assumed either. On the one hand, I never assumed that you were staying loyal to me right from early on. Why? Because of your history. I was right.

On the other hand you assumed you were 'operating,' if that's an appropriate word, without my knowledge. You were wrong.

You assumed, I'm sure, that I was just that ordinary guy whose persona presented to you gave you a false sense of security and, that I wouldn't wander. After all I had been married to one woman for thirty three years. You were wrong.

You assumed I went to court after your actions. You were wrong. You really knew nothing about me or my background. I was 'protected'. You weren't.

You assumed I was'after your house'. I laughed my head off when you said that. You now know why. I was far wealthier than you imagined, so you were wrong again. 

In early 2006 you realised the mistake you had made in choosing the guy you did. You were wrong again, but didn't have the courage to change things.

Funny thing is that with my input you would have been making the right decisions for the rest of your life, but you couldn't drag your sorry ass out of the rut you have lived in most of your life. I think you were scared. Scared to commit initially, then scared to reverse what you thought was your right decision. You were wrong.

I moved on with 'Plan B' after your revelation in Florida in 2004. I was right to do so.

You see LL, it was me that made all the right decisions and it was you who made all the wrong ones. Rather sad in a way. You would have turned a big corner in your life if you had had the courage, but you didn't and whatever you call what you have now is your life. Not one I envy in any way at all.

Here is the rest of the blog, from which of course you know I didn't 'suffer' one iota....



Japan

Delicate women aren't they LL, with those porcelain complexions.





Newcastle, UK

Another stopover worth making. When I think that I was leaving you at the other end of the same road for this lovely lady, I had to smile to myself. It was my smile she liked (apart from  one other item), but she didn't always know what I was smiling at...











Norfolk, UK

Open house and open legs. Thighs for the memory, Laura








Denia, Spain

Viva Espana. She certainly knew/knows how to live. Her pussy has been stroked a few times by my...tongue etc etc.











Near Lyon, France





South Carolina

A cheeky lady in more ways than one. What thighs and what an ass and that's just her back.








Caracassonne 

Wonderwall? Seriously, great legs and a  pert butt....and those breasts. What more culd a man ask for.




Canterbury 1968

She was only..18...not 16. Fun and games while parents were away and I wasn't! You were 14, I was 20. You could say I had a 'head' startπŸ˜‰.







Oregon

Peek a boo, in Corvalis.





Portsmouth 1970

I kept her supplied with duty free ciggies and she kept me at 'attention. A fair exchange I thought.






Venice 2006





Milan, Italy 2018







Norfolk, UK

Kim #2 - heavenly boobs.









Cannes, France 2008

Nautical tat and naughty to boot. In the pool in the bath, she loved water games





California

Rock on! She certainly did...and does.





Italy

On location...what a location and later what a destination.







New York

Slippin' and slidin'.





Halifax, UK 2005

Point of view. Points of interest. Awaiting attention and allowing access. That couch really squeaked. Cathie, well she covered that sound with her vocals.

No wonder I lost interest in you LL. No surprise is it combined with your deceit.





Norfolk, UK - Frame from a video 2006

Quite a few ladies liked to have a movie of the 'main event'. This just one frame of this encounter with Rebecca. I was tuning in you could say and she was enjoying every minute of the performance.

(I have a full size video cams - this is a 4K HD model - I think she was a 36!)









Essex, UK 2006

Big girls don't cry...but they sure do moan. I had my hands full here.





Norfolk, UK

A little older than my norm, but nothing wrong with a 'vintage ' model. She was a good runner and her motor kept coming and coming, giving and giving. Still had plenty of mileage in her, did Christine.



London 2007

Statuesque in the studio.






Leeds, UK 2004

Just back from her vacation and wanted to show me her white bits. I didn't complain and went about exploring them in detail, right down the middle you could say. Jo had my full 'attention'...several times Monday thru Wednesday, normally.




Cannes, France 2018

Another 'playmate'. There are plenty there and they like to play as much as I do.





Puerto Banus, Spain 2008

My cleaner, believe it or not LL, back then anyway. She was a rider too, but not of horses.... but she wasn't the only one who knew how to mount.






Near Dusseldorf, Germany






Tampa, Florida 2008

An uplifting experience in the company storeroom one Saturday. She wasn't the only one who did some uplifting. Back against the wall and bent over front-ways. It's hard work sorting through various 'approaches', but a very enjoyable and satisfying one!!!






Suffolk, UK 2005

Debbie disclosing my destination. Dipping in was delicious for both us. Tight and tantalising.




Durham, UK 2005

Hotel...and a member of staff. She loved my staff, LL. Couldn't get enough of it!







Reims, France 2007

A straight drive from Calais via Arras on my way to Nancy (the place!). There's always time for a stopover with an old, or rather younger, friend. She was a model back then and perfection personified.








Near Nancy, France

Onward and upwards, or rather downwards. This lady had invited me on a commission to take a variety of shots. She also invited me to stay over in the lovely countryside at her home. I had no idea she lived alone, so...women being women and men being men. My stay extended from one overnight stay to three.

Beautiful curves and I'm not just talking about the landscape LL. 'Lucky' guy...or what!







Verona, Italy

Mutual desire. Hotel in Verona.






Near Milan, Italy

Long legs, cute ass and a willing participant. Who could wish for more.




Near Katowice, Poland





Norfolk, UK

Schoolteacher, although she doesn't look it here. This was taken at her home in Postwick LL. In the pink  you might say.


Oahu, Hawaii

A perfect evening with a perfect woman. You would love the Islands LL....and I have a home on the North Shore, so what are you waiting for 🀣.

On that note I'll finish up.


Ciao



 All photos are copyright. ©



No comments:

Post a Comment