Monday, August 12, 2019

It's all in the Figures


For LL in the UK

To say that I have been fortunate is something of an understatement. I have been very blessed LL. Blessed with good fortune in my business dealings, family and with all the women in my life since your time. 

I'm something of a numbers man too and like to think I am good with figures. Caressing them to produce the best result, which brings me to the women below...many of which you have seen before.





London 2018

Three lovely ladies who booked a shoot at my studio. I am just posting two of the shots. Above, at the beginning and, below, a little later. They look gorgeous in both shots don't you think LL.








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






California 2007

Leather seats are squeaky....





Connecticut 2006

Nice buffers...coupling not too far away.






New Hampshire 2008

She had just joined the firm...and she was firm, very firm.





Berkshire UK 2009

The pool at her place was a bit small but she made up for it in so many ways LL.







California 2008

Not the most perky boobs that I have come across (and I have 'come' across more than a few). However she was a nice woman and a rather naughty one. Even though she was a client, you don't ignore the pleasure of her body when it's offered, so I didn't.





Miami, Florida 2019

Ever had a Vietnamese LL? I have....see above😜!


California 2018

Another beach shoot for one of the so called 'beautiful people'. Pampered would be closer to the truth. Some of them lead such pointless lives, but not this lady. Although, she was quite open - an appropriate word - to an extra-curricular activity. Who was I to refuse, so I didn't. It wasn't difficult - her body was very arousing, very.





New Hampshire 2009

Local lady who comes and stays from time to time. She also stays and comes.





Lancaster, Pennsylvania 2007

This one takes me back. I was having a tour around Easter Pennsylvania back in 2007, driving to places I had visited many years back with my late wife, LL - G that is, not Ash. It's about 430 miles from Concord NH so an 'overnighter' in New Haven Connecticut and onward the next morning. Takes about 7 hours due to the fact you have to skirt around Boston Massachusetts, New York and Philly (Philadelphia).

I stayed near Lancaster, Pa and used it as a base to drive around for a few days. I'm not one to sit on my ass and wait for the world to come to me. However, that is exactly what happened more or less. Usual thing that happens, well happens to me that is. I was there in the hotel on my own. I had returned after a day touring around, showered and changed and, as you do, ended up in the bar nursing a JD. I wasn't doing anymore driving.

There weren't many folk there. A couple of business men, two elderly couples and me. Then in walked, or I should say drifted, Jenny - the lady above. Three nights in the area for me and two for her. I am sure you can guess what happened LL, especially from the photo I took the morning after the first night...and what a night that was.






New York 2006








Keswick, Cumbria 2004

I was laying right alongside Katie when I took this shot. Then I helped her with her g-string. When I think of your panties and what went inside them and I'm not talking about your body, there's no comparison. Plus, she was a darn sight younger too. Bit of a no brainer for me, to get some exercise with her. She was very tactile (use your imagination) and so am I. It was a pleasure for both of us.

I often stayed over at least one night after I left you and...if I wasn't going to be 'engaged' elsewhere.

If I were married then I guess I would have been called a philanderer, but I was single of course...so wasn't. Playboy maybe, I'll have to think about that one😉...






Penrith, Cumbria 2005

Into the following year and a different woman (from at least two others in the town). She had a body that you just wanted to touch and caress and I did fairly regularly. She really liked this photo. She being Lynda. Some times I came up on Thursdays and spent the night with her leaving late morning so I arrived at lunchtime to meet you. I was still seeing her just after we parted.

You really were/are naive to think, that having 'sussed you out' with your playing away, that I wouldn't decide to hedge my bets. The difference between us was that you didn't know about me, but I most certainly knew about you. Partly why I stayed away through mid 2005.








London 2006

Studio shoot.








Esbjerg, Denmark 2006

She was beautiful. There's no other way to describe her. You have no idea do you LL, of my life then or now. I really must have been suffering from my bereavement if I chose you. I guess I was just not myself then. In fact I know I wasn't. When I consider you, your situation and your morality, I'm not sure what I was thinking. At least, later, I recognized it and regained my life.







Kristiansand, Norway 2006

A buxom, in the nicest possible way, Norwegian client who had more than photos in mind. I often made a trip to Sweden and/or Norway  whenever I had commissions in Denmark back then. Don't do it these days though. I travel enough!







London 2005

Time for a frolic. Heather finished early on Fridays and called me when she was home, if I was in London. She was a real handful in more ways than one. She had large and gorgeous breasts. An afternoon of sex to relax us then dinner and or a show. Then more sex. 

We had some great weekends LL. Far more exciting than spending them with a two timer like you.








California 2007

Another lady who required my services. The photo shoot was just an excuse, but by then I was getting used to it in 2007. Quite a handful LL, I'm sure you would agree - even makes you look small! Her pool, her home, my services....and my servicing.








Meaux, France 2008

Just in the middle of getting ready for a nude shoot and then I grabbed this shot when she thought someone had arrived. Who's coming? I leave that to your imagination LL. Lovely long legs don't you think.









Beccles, Suffolk 2004

Didn't take long to get there, but a little longer to get her there...

Someone from the company I used to work for. It once had union in its name. Appropriate don't you think LL.









Biarritz, France 2006

Quite the red 'devil'. Don't suppose you have ever been to Biarritz. Nice place, rocky shoreline in part and rather nice waitress who catered to my needs, above and beyond the call of duty...for several days.







London 2005

Massage time for one of my neighbors. Just one of the services I provided...







California 2006






Newcastle, 2004

This nice younger woman used to bend over backwards for me...and forwards. You had no idea, not an inkling of what I was doing  and who to, did you LL.

Funny isn't it, how younger women are attracted to older men and it wasn't/isn't all about money either.









London 2006

Morning playtime and that's before coffee!









Paris Studio 2018








California 2008

Quite a boudoir I was invited into. This a place in Hollywood Hills, LA. Then I was treated to a very nice display for my camera...followed by a splay by Di.









Washington DC 2008

Hotel. White sheets. Black lady. Great combination. Her combination was unlocked for me!







Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire 2004

Not sure what you would call this garment, but I didn't complain when she removed her dressing gown just after I arrived.

Down to Preston from your place LL, then along the M65 and then turn off for Hebden Bridge. Not out of my way at all and I'll always make a detour for an attractive and willing lady. She was willing and I was able.








St Augustine, Florida 2006

Spent this long weekend at her place. We met in Fort Myers LL, or more precisely in Grandma Dots on Sanibel and spent a few times at each other's places LL. She was cheeky in more ways than the obvious one above.














Norwich, UK 2004

I love it when a woman mounts me slowly and with lots of lubrication. Very sexy. This is what happened when I managed to grab this slightly out of focus shot of Julie in June 2004.






Cannes 2018

Yet another opportunity laid out before with an obvious invitation. This time it started with a lick ..not a kiss ... and ended with a lay.








Cannes 2018

You can have too much of a good thing apparently, but I have never thought so. Hence my second lay in Cannes of last year. She smearing the suds on first and then invited me to ...umm...rub it in. I did, and that was not the only thing that got rubbed. She returned the favor too. A sexy start before finishing up in bed.









Knaresborough UK 2004

I bet you would have to look this town up, as you probably don't know quite where it is LL. Well it is just outside Halifax. I actually stayed over there for one night in 2004 on a whim, on my journey home from you. The reason was the weather.

I ended up in this hotel as I thought I might as well make the most of it and see the town, which is actually quite old and interesting. Seeing the sights was what I had in mind. I didn't dream that the sight above was going to be among them, especially as I was invited to park' myself at this particular site.

This was the first, I think, time I got laid with a member of hotel staff. Not bad considering our relative ages, don't you think LL, and she had no problem with the photos either.

From what a I recall she was a pretty good lay too even if she was a little naive e.g. she had never been licked down there and had never come that way. She did that day. Nice tight pussy too wrapped around me. Very stimulating.









New Hampshire 2007

A lady who came over to give me a quote for cleaning services, (while I wasn't there). This is my original home, not the one I own now. Another hot summer back in 2006.

When she returned to check on how things were going about two months later, we ended up in bed. I guess it doesn't take too much of my charm to coax a willing participant, LL. This shot was after our first 'session' one hot weekend.








Norfolk, UK 2004

This lady is a nurse, one that I came to know when my wife was very ill. After you let me down in March 2004 I bumped into her, metaphorically speaking, in the local town and in the street near my bank.

That June she had been separated from her 'ex' for nearly six months and she wanted to talk, so as I felt the need to unload a few things (mainly about you LL, but not entirely), I suggested we get some coffee. I won't go into the ins and outs of our conversation, but in her case it boiled down to just a few things. Firstly she was fed up going out with friends and their husbands as not having another half she felt like something of a spare part.

Secondly, she missed having company and finally she missed sex. We had a long conversation LL, so long that it was past 6.00 pm by the time we were done. Looking at my diary and notes from back then it would have been a Wednesday that I met up with here. I had gotten back from you just the day before on the Tuesday, due to a dalliance overnight near Nottingham (very nice it was too!)

I suggested dinner to Julia, that being her name, and she jumped at the idea. I booked something and suggested I pick her up at 7.30 for an 8.00 o'clock booking. 

After the meal she stayed over at my place. She wasn't on duty again until the Friday. We slept together of course, and I got to enjoy a hairless pussy and she got to enjoy a nice thick erection.

She undoubtedly had not  had sex in a while because the photo above is what greeted me in my bedroom when I returned with an early morning cuppa. You can guess what she said LL...so I did and she enjoyed every minute of being taken from behind. She spent all day Thursday with me, some of it in the pool nude, some of it just sitting and talking and some of it back in the bedroom.

Interesting week. You Sunday night, another near Nottingham Tuesday night. Julia several times Wednesday and Thursday and then you again Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Naturally, I saw Julia again...and again...and again. Sex with her was far better and more entertaining than with you....despite my mixed feelings over you.



Ciao




Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment