Friday, October 19, 2018

Just My Lot

For LL in the UK

Audentes Fortuna Juvat

As you know LL, I love playing with words. I have done just that with the title to this blog. The Lot to which I refer in part is a Department in France. I am now in the Dordogne, so have left that particular 'Lot' behind. You'll get my drift as the blog progresses.

However, to set the scene, which is largely countryside dotted with small and medium sized towns, I have included two photos below. The third is of the Dordogne River, viewed from Domme.




Lot Countryside



Lot Countryside
The Dordogne


Such is my 'lot', to continue the theme, I have had to 'endure' the company of a number of ladies, in Cannes, on my journey up here, and also now in Lot and the Dordogne. Endure is perhaps not the best word - enjoy, would be a better one.

Commissions from recommendations (of both types, I have been told) and looking up old friends ... and looking down! That's life LL, and not a bad one for someone my age. Helps to be pretty fit given the commissions I receive and the subjects that like to be subjected.

Bearing that in mind, I thought you might like to see some shots taken in the last week or so of three ladies. The first who is a commission and friend, the second who is a commission and, the third just a good, very good friend. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I have always been a welcome visitor to this lady's abode ...and a lucky visitor at that. I have only known her the past few years through business in the south of this country. This year friendship and photography turned into some a little more intimate and I was told just a week or so ago that 'it' was fantastic. She had never come four times, in just a few hours, before, and she thought her head would explode and her legs never stop shaking. I think I made my mark there, LL.

No names. The photos were taken a short while before our extended stay in her bedroom in Cannes. The last photo is a petal strewn tub, which we shared. Lucky guy aren't I.

You can see what wealth can do, can't you. Mix with the 'beautiful people' and enjoy ... with and of them ...mmmm.









Nice boobs, small and perfect, wouldn't you say LL and a nice figure. That's not to mention an equally nice ass😜










~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



This French lady has a very nice home near a tributary of the Dordogne and I ended up there at the end of last week to take various photos at her request and on the recommendation of a friend near Soulliac, Lot.

All was quite straightforward during the morning, and indeed through a lunch of cheese and coffee. I was ready then to drive back to where I was staying in Lot (yes, LL another property or two I own). I often think of that small place you wanted in Spain and laugh, bearing in mind what I own all over the place.

After lunch this charming lady, who I only met just about a week ago, suggested we go for  a walk. We ended up down by a small river - the tributary, I spoke of above. She was dressed in a top and jeans, having changed after the shoot in the morning. One thing was obvious about her casual attire LL - she wasn't wearing a bra. We walked some way through the woodland until we came to the river. When we arrived she suggested I take some more photos. I had  just one lens with me but in the end the shots weren't bad at all ...as you can see below from the few I have posted.

As we walked, we talked. Her English is good although heavily accented with her lovely French tones. She said that I came highly recommended. I smiled, LL. She smiled back. 'Not just for your photographs', she replied. 'Really', I said, still smiling.

It was around 27C last week LL and this lovely lady decided to take a dip in the shallows of the river, while I sat on the bank, camera in hand. She stripped to the waist leaving just her jeans. Not difficult as she was only wearing a tee shirt. As you can see her boobs aren't the perkiest I have had the pleasure of handling, but fine nevertheless.

Then her jeans came off to reveal just a bikini bottom. She must have changed into that after lunch, so there was some premeditation going on. My private thoughts were that this lady wanted to be laid, and I wasn't wrong. Having drifted into the water Ll, wearing just her bikini bottom she then removed it.

Standing knee deep in the water totally nude, she then lay down, she said to cool off. After dangling her boobs before me and revealing all she had she climbed out of the water and lay down on the grass on the bank.

It was fairly lush due to the proximity of the river, and so soft. She drew her legs up, laying on her back and then spread them apart. 'I want to experience the other skill, I have heard so much about' she said, LL. I wasn't about to refuse so joined her nude on the grass and started licking her pussy and gradually working toward her clit. She was soon wet and open and due to the attention to her clit, moaning. She came. Her orgasm accompanied by lots of oh, oh, OH'S!

I entered her fairly easily and we made love on the banks of that tributary twice. I can keep my end up! Then once more after about an half hour from behind. She loved all of it and to be honest so did I. Despite her boobs being a little downward they were still nice to hold an squeeze. 

She told me, before I left her last Sunday, that what she had heard about my prowess was 100% correct. Still doing my good deeds for womankind LL and they all enjoy it. 













~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, I thought you might like to see my friend who I stayed with in Lot. Not at all bad is she. Very French, very tanned and very, very frisky.

Not a bad view from the kitchen table was itπŸ˜„πŸ˜œ.

When I say friend I mean a friend with benefits, considerable ones. Not her main abode, but a place in the 'country'. She lives in Paris most times. Of course, we have enjoyed a relationship over quite a few years. The French women I know, and there are quite a few, are entirely happy with the casual and intermittent affairs that I enjoy with them. Makes life so much more interesting, wouldn't you say.






Great figure, I'm sure you will agree. I took these shots just a week ago on Tuesday. 

Pottering around is what you thought I would end up doing, as you once said. You were so wrong LL, mainly to your detriment.



Ciao
( Some people make the right decisions and...some don't)


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment