Friday, October 19, 2018

Fountain Flows

For LL in the UK

Audentes Fortuna Juvat




Well, LL I'm sure you have read enough of my sexual exploits to last you a the rest of your life ...but not my life. I'm still 'at it' if you follow. I wonder if you will be. 

You once tried to gloat that you and he were a perfect fit. Oh how I laughed at that comment LL. It told me all I needed to know about his physical attributes.

I thought you might like something further to 'keep you going' so to speak . I wouldn't want you to think that the 'fountain' has dried up. Mine hasn't...has yours? They say the well can get a little dry later on, but as I don't mix with your age group, I really don't know

Here are a few more exploits for you ..... you may not like facts, but I am sure you are fascinated by what I got up to. As I said you never really knew me or waited to know me.

Read on ... 



Viv - Kent 2004 - What have you done to my shirt!

I was visiting and combining you could say. Visiting a relative and combining that with a little fun. This was post March and your inadvertent confession.

I have a way with words as you know and it wasn't difficult to line up a few women via that website we both used back then. I had them lined up here there and almost everywhere. At times it was difficult to keep up with mail and phone calls (I had second cell phone, in case you are wondering).

Viv and I went swimming after the first day we met. She's a lovely lady as I am sure you will agree. At the time she was separated, no children and seeking a casual relationship. That suited us both. I took this shot that summer on one of the weekends I didn't head in your direction. But of course you now know that.

Funny I still loved you then despite what you had revealed, but none of that love remains now.

Viv had gone in for a swim as I had, with her. During our frolicking around she lost her bikini top and it floated away out of reach. We laughed at the time but Viv said she would have to get out soon and there were people on the beach, just a few, but enough. I said I had a shirt in my case in the trunk ( I  probably said boot back then).

So that's how this photo came about. It covered Viv's boobs enough for her to get out of the sea where I was waiting with a towel. They were nice boobs too, LL, I can confirm that having seen and handled them. Younger than yours by a good twelve years and nice and firm. I do like firm ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~



Italy 2007 - Chiara


Chiara is her name, not the place. The place is a small town on Lago Maggiore called Cadenabbia. Not a bad looking language teacher is she.

They are panties she's wearing not bikini bottoms. I took this photo just before she said she wanted to 'teach' me something very Italian. Her English was excellent by the way. However, she mixed it a bit and I will always remember her phrase which was 'Blooded hot sex'. She meant hot blooded sex, although for a moment I thought she meant bloody hot sex.

Either way that is what it was. Afterwards, she told me that she felt that I was the teacher and she was the pupil. I asked her if she would like another lesson and she said - yes please or rather she said 'Sì, per favore'. As she asked nicely, I obliged LL.

Mixing language lessons with sex became something of a pleasant exercise in the two three month stays I had in Italy in 2007. Not with everyone of the 'teachers' of course but certainly a good two thirds. Some I flirted with, some flirted with me (they were all women incidentally) and some just came straight out with their 'needs'.

~~~~~~~~~~~
France 2006 - Nice bush ... just waiting for attention 
Angelique was this lady's name, but she was no Angel when it came to wanting sex. More of a she devil you could say. She certainly left her marks on my back for a few days.

Many women I have had over the years from 2004 are either shaved or completely hairless around their pussy. Some times it was nice to snuggle down in the 'undergrowth, as I did with Angelique. 

The location is near La Faute-sur-mer, which is near La Rochelle. To the west of the town is woodland with long straight access roads. These are for woodland management and are little more than tracks. I had been heading north from a brief stay in La Rochelle when I changed my mind and thought I would explore the coast. I had no plans further than a two day stopover. In fact I was emailing you off and on at the time, as it amused me.

I found a place that was advertising vacancies. I only needed a bedroom as I planned to eat out. The place turned out to be run  by Angelique. She was there on her own and there were no other guests. It was a large old place and I guessed rooms were let to garner additional income. Breakfast was included but nothing else. That turned out to be wrong ...

I ate out after dumping my stuff in the room and then walked back to Angelique's, as I planned to have an early night. showered in the ancient shower attached to the room and then sat up in bed a read for a while. I could hear Angelique pottering around down stairs in the kitchen and then nothing more until I was about to put the light out. 

There was a light tapping on the door. It could only be Angelique so I got up put my boxers on and opened the door. She was standing there in just her panties and a fairly loose tee shirt that revealed two prominent nipples. There was no doubt what this was all about and I wasn't about to refuse the young body on offer. I opened the door fully and she walked in. She stood for a moment facing me then took the tee shirt off. I remember well that, as she did, her boobs bounced up and down slightly. That alone was more than enough to arose me so I just slipped out of my boxers and let 'the fella' show his full extent. Angelique looked down slipped off her panties and stepped right up to me and we kissed.

Her hand started working my cock. Her other hand guided me downward to her pussy. She was already wet and we had barely started LL. That was when I pushed her very gently onto the bed and headed for the 'undergrowth'. After due attention to her opening and it's highly sensitive appendage she came. I continued rubbing her clit with my tongue after she came and she didn't know what to do. Boy! Did she cry out  and then some. I don't think she could take too much  as her legs clamped around my head.

I removed them and stood. I pulled Angelique toward me and she held her legs as far apart as she could. From that standing position, LL, I inserted my cock into her very welcoming pussy and held her thighs tight. With that leverage I fucked really hard. You can tell with some women what they want and I was right with Angelique she wanted me to thrust hard and fast.

I had barely touched her boobs but I watched them riding up and down in unison with my thrusting. It was warm, we were both perspiring and if I hadn't held her legs she would have ended up banging her head on the headboard. I was fast, real fast and her moans kept me fully erect all the way. I am sure she came twice while I was fucking her that night. I felt her body and pussy contract twice while giving her my full on attention.

Toward the end her glistening boobs were too much of an attraction ad for the first time during our sex, LL I grabbed hold of them. Even now I can recall they were firm, pert, not too large and quite slippery. I had let Angelique rest her legs on my shoulders, freeing up my hands as I continued toward my climax. I really squeezed her boobs hard and as I did I felt myself coming with a rush. As I did all that boob squeezing mad Angelique ejaculate accompanied by shouts of mon dieu, repeatedly!

I was still standing, I lowered her legs onto the edge of the bed. For a short while she just lay there panting while I caressed her thighs inside and out. Her legs were wide apart and that pubic hair and the bed was wet. She rolled over clambered on the bed on all fours then turned knelt before me and took my cock in her hand and slowly sucked the semen from it. Then she continued to gently coax it with her whole mouth.

Gradually, I felt my erection taking place. I was up and hard due to Angelique's ministrations. Quite a woman, LL. to raise the 'dead' within less than five minutes. Caressing her boobs while she did helped! She kept hold of it as she stood then let go climbed on the bed on all fours and offered herself to me from behind. I took her.

Slowly at first enjoying the slipperiness and giving her a wholly different experience to our heated exchange of fluids shortly before. I caressed her hips arse and back. Her hair hung down on the bed. Then after the slow start she started thrusting back and forth against me and started to moan softly at first then louder and louder. I knew, of course that she wanted me to quicken and so I did. It was a pretty wet affair, you could say but delicious. I had never come (pun intended) across such a wet pussy.

She came and so did I, although my deposit wasn't as great as before. We spent the night in each other's arms in the same bed and awoke curled up together the following morning, all warm and snug. Once more into the breach, but this time really slow and from the side. I didn't come but Angelique did and then she was on top of me and riding hard like the she devil I described her as. I came then and so did she.

I took the photo above the same day, she had taken me down to this strip of sand the other side of the trees. No one local came there she said. So we swam a bit and then returned to her place, changed and had lunch. I stayed one more night but our activities were repeated but not to quite the extent of that first night. 

So many women, after you LL and they were on the whole far more affectionate. Angelique was a real surprise, but I never once complained...😉



~~~~~~~~~~~




France 2005 - Another white shirt put to good use LL!

The fact that a man close, in all senses of the word, has worn the shirt is undoubtedly part of the reason women like wearing their shirts, white in particular/ As you did once LL. I guess you have disposed of that shirt now.

The other reasons are probably that it shows off their 'attributes' and is deemed by them and the man in their life to be sexy.

I agree with all those reasons, which is why I always travel with a number of white shirts. They have come in, shall we say 'handy' on many occasions. This lady is a dear friend who lives in  Saint-Lô on the Cherbourg peninsula.

We first met several years before in the late 1990's when I had a short term banking assignment in St Helier, Jersey. She was working there then. Her name is Juliette. I call her Julie. 

I caught up with her again in 2005 a couple of months after you started seeing your man in March of that year. You must have been naive to think I didn't know LL. As I have said many times before, I felt free after that and your March 2004 revelation, to seek out other women. It wasn't difficult. During 2004 it was mainly via the Internet and old friends, like Julie above. After that and my maturing wealth, along with photography, the two opened many doors ... and legs!

Juliette and I were just friends and colleagues in the 1990's. After all, I was happily married. I never strayed once during my married years. However, after the loss of my late wife, I was single and in need of female company. You were the first I 'stumbled across' and that was a big mistake, but thankfully my only one.

I caught up with Juliette in April 2005, having travelled over to France by car and ferry and driving along the coast to her home. I had no expectations. Just visiting an old friend, albeit younger than me. In all I spent three days and four nights on that visit. Night one was in separate bedrooms, but nights two to four were a shared affair, and affair is what it was because Juliette was....married. Ever since you in the right circumstances, I have never let that stand in my way, and the French don't get that worked up about it either.

She's divorced now, but not due to me.






~~~~~~~~~~




Netherlands -2007 - Press ups anyone? Yes please, she said!

This is a commission undertaken in the home of her grandparents - no they weren't there in case you are wondering LL. A referral from a referral. That's the way a lot of my commissions came about, and still come about.

The location was arranged at Mila's behest. It was ideal in some ways. Furnished in an old fashioned Dutch manner it provided an excellent backdrop for the photos Mila wanted and some she added at the end of the shoot!

I have no idea (well I do to some extent) why so many women have 'come on' to me, but happened yet again with Mila. We had finished up with portrait shots and informal ones. She liked what she saw on my laptop and said so. Then she excused herself and disappeared to the bathroom. When she came back she wearing just her panties as you see her above.

She said she wanted some nude shots, so I obliged. I'm pretty used to it as you will have gathered by now LL. then this lovely lady leaned forward over the arm of the couch above and asked whether I would like to ... She left the rest unfinished. I put the camera down. Walked over while she was still in the position above and caressed her shoulders and back, all the way down to her panties which I slid down over her buttocks as far as her knees.

That necessitated her changing position so she was sitting facing me. She put her legs in the air, revealing her pussy of course and allowed me to remove her panties fully. As soon as I did she worked on my trousers and pulled those down along with my underpants. While she did this I had availed myself of the opportunity to caress her breasts. The combination of her working on my cock, which was fully erect, my handling of her boobs and nipples, ensured we were both 'ready'.

Her parents couch was leather which made a lot of squeaking noises but at least any juices that overflowed were easily dealt with later. We fitted in, now there's a phrase LL, two rounds of sex at Mila's behest and she was fully satisfied on both occasions. Me on top and then her on top...hence the reference to 'press ups'.

We stayed in touch for a while, but I haven't seen her since that day.

Not a bad profession is it. I get paid and laid nine times out of ten. Paid for the shoot and shoot and not be paid but beautifully laid.


~~~~~~~~~~~




Plotdiv, Bulgaria 2007 - Nothing to wear. Good!

I'm not going to say how I ended up in Plotdiv or indeed Bulgaria but, boy, it is quite a backward country. You can get an inkling from the shot above although that is by no means the worst I saw there. In fact it is a friend's bathroom come bedroom, believe it or not LL. 

From California to this country in a matter of a week back then was what you might term a culture shock. The lady's name is Radka and she wanted to be laid, as have so many women that I have met since my late first wife passed away. I obliged, and that is all you will get from this encounter. It was pretty darn good surprisingly, despite there being a bath in the room!

~~~~~~~~~~~



Paris - France 2005 - Is this what they mean by a room with a view

This lady and her apartment are situated someway out of central Paris. She posed for this shot early one June morning. As you can see the bed has received a certain amount of 'activity'.

I popped over from Stansted to see Eva following an introduction from one of her French friends that I know, who lives and works in London. Ostensibly, it was to take some photos, and we did. Eva and I had gotten on so well in our jaunt around Paris taking shots of her that she invited me back to her place after our evening meal on that first day apparently for 'coffee' and a liqueur.

When we first met at the time of the photo above, she was around her mid thirties, I think. I was my normal lean self so, despite there being something of an age gap we got on really well. Eva is of course French and unlike some English women had/has no hang ups regrading sex. In fact, it was apparent as soon as we returned to her apartment when she said she knew what would make the perfect end to a lovely day. 

It was the most natural thing LL and Eva made it feel that way. We both stripped off in her small bedroom, climbed into be d together and she climbed onto me straight away. There was no doubt she was horny and already wet without any foreplay. I gave her a nickname. Eva the heaver. Why? Because when she mounted me and slowly lowered herself onto my cock, instead of riding me sitting more or less upright, like a lot of women she leaned over me supporting herself on her hands.

From there she 'heaved' herself against me rapidly, arching her back so her boobs were pointed slightly forward and very proud. Ever now and again in between her heaves, she would lower them down to my mouth so I could suck on her. Naturally, she had a climax from her efforts at which point she collapsed onto me, all warm, lithe and soft. Her skin was like velvet, I recall.

We reversed positions, I hadn't come and was still fully locked and cocked. I re-entered her. Eva's long legs drawn up to accommodate me. I held he breasts in my hands and squeezed them gently as I allowed my 'fella' to explore her pussy fully. Gyrating around so that I touched ever centimetre. She loved it. I ca last quite a long time with a full erection but Eva was wanting me to go faster, which naturally starts to bring things to a climax.

She started bucking or if you like heaving up toward my downward thrusts, faster and faster. I reciprocated and in a frenzied burst we came together. It was beautiful, LL.

After the shot above, taken the next morning. Eva wandered naked into her kitchen to put the coffee on. I followed and as she fiddling with the mugs I wrapped my arms around her from behind. She thrust her butt hard against me and I started an erection which she allowed between her legs. I took her there and then from behind, standing. In fact we were so passionate I nearly lifted her off the floor when I was thrusting near our joint climax. All through that standing start sex I had held her boobs in my hands. It was great having such breasts in my hands, unaffected by gravity, firm, pink and very responsive. I stayed with Eva the second day, returning to the UK on the morning of the third.

Another satisfied customer...in fact very satisfied.

~~~~~~~~~~~



2007 South Carolina - Don't you jus' 'love' those southern belles, y'all. 
I did several of them!

This was taken in September 2007 LL. I have property investments in Sc including an hotel. This lady was someone I knew before they were acquired. Coincidentally, after Ash and I married her hotel businesses and my real estate were combined into one company.

This was taken at Jessica's place, long before I met Ash. J and I met through my real estate dealings. She was a tenant in one of my properties back then. I guess you could say she was a tenant who gave and received benefits. We just hit it off, as I do with all the women that have been in my life, apart from one, of course....you.


~~~~~~~~~~~






Paris France 2008 - Nothing more need be said.


Class, Gabrielle, just oozes it doesn't she. We enjoyed a relationship that year 2008 lasting, off and on, over six months. I say off and on because it always depended where we both were on the globe.

G had and indeed still has a great figure. She is now in her forties but still possesses her grace  and ...figure, which I have enjoyed and explored many times, LL. You see, and I'm sure you won't understand, but many of the women I have met and enjoyed are quite happy with our occasional 'get togethers', each knowing there are others in our lives. Gabrielle knows that. I know that.

She is married these days, to a French Government person, but that hasn't stopped her or me. I last enjoyed her in July of this year. Equally, she enjoyed me. She and I know what we both like and it is always a pleasure, to pleasure her.



~~~~~~~~~~~




Florida 2005 - Keeping a breast of things

I'm not going to provide a narrative here beyond saying I quite like the shot. It reminds me of where I have been...recently.😜


~~~~~~~~~~~


Germany 2005 - Wet welcome in Wiesbaden. Very wet!


Another quick shoot over in Europe while you were playing about with your 'new' man. As you know, I felt free after 2004's revelations and it was far easier to fool you than for you to keep things hidden from me.

Suffice to say, that here in Wiesbaden, I was fulfilling a shoot for this lady, who I had been recommended to. I planned on it being a quick in and out trip. In fact, I flew out one Tuesday, after returning from you on the Monday to my then Norfolk home, on an open ticket from Heathrow. Turned out to be a much slower in and out matter....

Ella was easy to shoot once she learnt to relax for the shoots she wanted. I started with portraits at her home above. They require the least posing. Then some quite natural shots of her while she made me lunch, to ease her into ignoring the camera. We spoke English, she was very fluent. As the afternoon progressed she became much more at ease, to the extent she said she had decided on the lingerie shots, having backed away from her earlier request.

From there having felt confident in fairly transparent undies it was only a small step to some nude shots. Posing in the nude had an effect. One that manifested itself in Ella coming on to me, LL. I took the shot of her on the stairs just before that event.

She said nothing, just took my hand and led me upstairs stark naked. Her not me. That was a real pleasure in itself, watching her ass and her boobs as she half turned toward me. Once again, unlike you LL, this lady's boobs were unaffected by gravity. Firm with just the right amount of movement...so my black book/diary tells me.

When we reached her bedroom I had shed most of my clothes just my briefs to go and they were displaying quite a bulge. The quick in and out of my trip became a slow and languorous in and out with Ella. I had made sure she was more than ready with all due attention being paid to her pussy and clit by my mouth and tongue. So she had a head start you could say having had an orgasm before the head of my cock entered here. What a nice fit that was too. Her pussy being just tight enough to accommodate me, but also to stimulate both of us. Ella was one very wet lady so all the lubrication you could wish for was there.

We were slow and easy, until we paused and I stood still inside her. Then with her legs at their maximum spread and my hands on those nice firm boobs, at her request 'harder' I upped my thrusting to 'top gear'. It didn't take too long for Ella to reach another orgasm. Her face was flushed as I continued LL, part of her climax of course. I was really giving her and her clit and pussy a pummelling by now and her face was partly contorted. I wasn't not sure whether it was the force of my thrusting or ecstasy that was the cause. Ella told me after it was the latter.

She asked me the same question as you did 'where did you learn to make love like that'. I was persuaded to stay one more night. Not a difficult decision, she was a lovely lady and a great lay.



~~~~~~~~~~~






New York 2007 - Full set. Very full!

This shot was taken as part of a commission for a lady in Manhattan. taken at her apartment. You seemed such a distant memory after moving into the world I now inhabit and inhabited at that time. All the lovely women I met, and the many who wanted to be laid, nothing like my life before. Now and then you seemed so mundane, your life, your ways were and are far removed from what I was experiencing then and since. I can tell you LL, that it has been a life I have enjoyed very much. That and the lifestyle I enjoy now is superb.

If you had been faithful, so would I. I had over thirty years of a track record, but you broke and destroyed my trust in you so I moved on somewhat to ensure I wasn't left high and dry.

Returning to Carolyn, she was quite a lady. Still is in fact. Another of my 'Big Apple casuals' as I call them, and she had big apples that's for sure! They are not enhanced either LL. I can attest to that from 'experience' and verbal confirmation.

This shoot with Carolyn was our first encounter and it turned very quickly into and encounter of the other kind. She is American and a New Yorker and didn't hold back on what she wanted after the shoot. Never refusing an opportunity to lay a gorgeous woman who was gasping for it, I didn't hold back.

It was quite something. So much so we both got together for more, on quite a few occasions. I found she really excited me and she appreciated my skills far more, so she told me, than any that had gone before.

~~~~~~~~~~~



London 2004 - Outstanding! Needy nipples.

Not bad for a lady in her mid forties, LL. Not you of course. gravity had taken over with you, due to the weight. No, this lady was quite perky considering she wouldn't see forty five again. It was one of my earliest shoots and I thought a nice shot here. That's it. I was tempted and she flirted but right then in late March 2004, I thought we still had a chance. I was wrong, of course.


~~~~~~~~~~~


2005 London - Horny as hell...and that's just her.

This shot was taken at my London apartment, as it was back then. I don't need to say more do I LL. You only had yourself to blame for my moving on.


~~~~~~~~~~~



Studio Break Milan 2007 - Time for a quickie.

I hired a studio in Milan for about two weeks in 2007 and executed quite a few shoots over that period.It was quite remunerative too. I quoted fairly highly even then and since my reputation and 'reputation' increased so did my fees. Also of course the nature of my clientele altered so much so that my clients tended to be the wealthy and very wealthy, and still are. I don't advertise - I don't need to. There is a website but it does not display any photos of people - landscapes and nature mainly.

The lady above was one of my subjects during those two weeks.  Who would think that a fashionista such as she was, would relax between shoots by cocking her leg to display her pussy like that, and she didn't object to me taking this shot. I have cropped it of course - the full photo is much more flattering than this version might indicate.

Ariana, such a lovely name, especially when pronounced with an Italian accent, was actually quite a sophisticated lady and that showed in the photos I took of her, but she liked to let her hair down too. Posing for a shoot can be pretty tiring for the subject, so we always take frequent breaks, such as the one for coffee above.

Those panties barely hid what was beneath them and in placing her legs as she did, we both knew that this break was going to be more than a quick coffee....and it was. In no way was it a quickie in that sense LL. Our lovemaking was slow and easy and very, shall we say, satisfying. I'll not go into the 'ins and outs', but it followed a variation on the usual pattern in these circumstances.

A bonus appeared in a couple of months after that in the form of a delectable Italian lady who was recommended to me by Ariana ....for a shoot.

I have just this year regained contact with Ariana and we plan to meet in New York.




~~~~~~~~~~~




Melanie - Cumbria 2004 - Fine tracery that fell in every nook and cranny ... almost.

August 2004 one evening in a town not far from you LL. Melanie and I had 'hooked-up' just once before but she wanted more of me after the first encounter. You never knew, but after leaving you I stayed at an hotel south of you in early July and used that as a base to see Melanie and two other ladies all within three days. Something of a record for me.

Melanie, needless to say is, and was, younger than you by some margin with a firm body that any man would lust over. I didn't take much persuading to see her again and continue my voyage of exploration. I took this shot (above) for her, along with others you won't see for obvious reasons.

The net curtains provided a lovely pattern, in the evening sun, that projected itself onto the curves of her lovely body. Melanie had stripped for one purpose. The same purpose for which I was standing there taking this shot also with nothing on.

Your jealousy was confined through lack of knowledge to Carole, but if you had known you would have had many such situations to be jealous of. All through your own fault. You can imagine, for I won't describe Melanie and my time together, the hands that once caressed you caressing her. Her firm buttocks, flawless figure and firm full breasts all passing under my hands and entirely for my and her pleasure.

~~~~~~~~~~~


Sorrento 2007 - Just here then all the other bits including my 'tinkle'.

This was a color photo, but I produced this black and white as well because Carina liked it almost as much as the other version. I like the shot too. Using the drapes (curtains) I felt accentuated the mystery of what is a beautiful body.

She did allow me to shoot her fully nude, including her 'tinkle' (pussy), both from the front and behind. Entirely her idea, I would never ask a woman to do either unless she wanted it. Which brings me to the fact that she did in fact 'want it'.

I guess it may have been the fact my 'interest' was barely concealed in my shorts after those revealing shots, especially as I had noted she was oozing from her pussy. Incidentally, the photos were taken at her place in Sorrento, not mine. As a result, it was Carina's bed that we used and seeing her flat on her back legs in the air and pussy open and wet, was all the invitation I needed LL. The only drawback was the heat and lack of air-con, which resulted in us being bathed in sweat and perspiration from our lustful activity.

But, then that brought a bonus in the form of  a shared shower ...



~~~~~~~~~~~





Paris - France - 2008 - Laced Perfection.

I love this shot, along with many others among the 250K or more I have from over the years.

It was so beautiful and delicate I barely felt I should touch it. The panties I mean. Nadene liked it too. Not only for the good photo, but she said it reminded her of the wonderful things that happened after she removed them. 

Nadine lives in a chateau a short distance outside Paris, so it will give you some idea of the people I deal with. Women are no different rich or poor LL. They all have their needs, although I guess the rich are a little more classy in their approach.

However, laying on their backs, legs wide apart and moaning and screaming near their climax there is little difference.


~~~~~~~~~~~




 Near Florence (Firenze) Italy 2007 - That's another white shirt 'gone'. I think she's made her 'point'.

This is an English 'close' friend who joined me in Florence for a week of culture, cuisine and copulation. There was plenty of all three and her points were delicious, all three of them. Alex like attention being paid to her 'points' LL, and I have been tasting them off and on over the years. She had a thing for white shirts too. This was one of mine, lost in a good cause...and it was a Ralph Lauren, but she was worth every minute of it.

Who wouldn't love those boobs and that tongue was out for a reason. Not to make a face, but to put it into use....



~~~~~~~~~~~



2004 Cambridgeshire - A good little runner.


Nipple tickles, Cathy loved them, and she had the boobs and nipples that deserved that attention. 

Cathy used to live in Norfolk, quite near me. I knew her when my wife was alive as she used to work in our local health center. On my way home from work I often picked up prescriptions for my wife there. Consequently, I knew most of the ladies there of which she was the youngest and the most attractive.

When the craze for running came along, she joined in on it. I only mention that as a reference to my caption above. After my wife died, I was in the health centre the year after collecting something for my daughter. Cathy said she was leaving for a better job in Cambridge. I expressed my good wishes and sadness that she was going. We had always had a good rapport, if you can say that about a health center receptionist. It was then she slipped a card across the counter. It was just a card with the health center details. I looked at her a little puzzled and she just said, maybe see you soon...

When I was walking back to my car I turned the card over. In small neat writing were the words 'Come and see me - soon!' This was followed by her phone number and an address in Cambridge. LL, you had just revealed your affair to me in March 2004, so I pondered on whether I should follow up Cathy's invitation. I decided I would.

I still had the old 03 Lexus back then and, as I sat in it in the car park, I thought to myself why would a woman as attractive as Cathy and indeed so much younger be interested in me. Back then as you know or came to know, I had not recovered my old self. I had doubts, but decided I would at least call her. I did so, some two weeks later.

One hour to Cathy, five hours nearly to you LL. For want of a phrase,I could easily 'fit in' Cathy. We arranged for me to stay at her place in Cambridge for a couple of days. It was then a two bed apartment. Not sure what I expected, but it turned out to be wonderful.

When I arrived, late the first morning, we enjoyed coffee together, then I took Cathy out to lunch. When we returned we both got stuck in to sorting her apartment. She had only just moved in by about a week and so stuff was in boxes and needed sorting and lifting. I carried on most of the afternoon helped by Cathy most of the time. Then she broke off to rustle up a light dinner. Funny how you remember all the details after so many years, isn't it LL.

Our light dinner followed with some wine, I recall. We had always gotten on really well and we did that day....and night. After dinner we both needed to shower. Beds were made up in the two bedrooms and the bathroom was clear and available. It may have been the wine or our closeness, or both, that day but Cathy asked me to make love to her. I told her on one proviso, that I can take a few shots of her - no face. She was happy with that and indicated she liked the idea of being photographed LL - in fact most of my ummm, conquests, agreed ... including you!

Cathy stripped to the waist top off, bra off, which is when I took the shot above. As you can see she had great breasts (and lovely hair). I stood behind her after she removed the rest of her clothes  and gently stroked to sides of her boobs., allowing my fingers to just travel a little and touch the tips of her nipples. The temptation, as always, was to rush in. The urge is always there, but time and age has taught me to take things slowly at first.

The effect on her boobs and indeed her was noticeable. Her nipples quickly hardened in response to my touch. No longer slightly mobile beneath my fingers, but firm and pointing out. I cupped her boobs then and they too were quite firm, no uplift required that was 'built in' with Cathy. I allowed, and so did she, one of my hands to travel down over her soft warm tummy and across the velvet of her pubic hair. She parted her legs and I found her 'pearl' which was quite prominent already.

I started rubbing it in a soft rotation, dipping my fingers into the wetness of her pussy to provide a modi ...cum of lubrication. She moaned and thrust back against me. There was nowhere else for my erection to go except between her legs, where sticky met wetness.

The rest LL I will leave to your imagination. She was a good little runner in the accepted sense. She ran for exercise. She was also a superb lay and she praised the various techniques that I employed to bring her satisfaction and quite a few occasions.



~~~~~~~~~~~



Denmark 2008 - Scandy and scanty

As I have mentioned before LL, the pharmaceutical company has a lot to answer for. However, I'm not complaining as it had brought quite a few added 'benefits' over the years, Karla being one such benefit.

That bra, for want of a better word for it covered the bare minimum - more of a nipple cover than anything. It was warm underneath there too, my hands can attest to that! Just another of those encounters that seem to present and presented themselves to me, LL. Everyone gets what they want and all leave fully satisfied.

Karla was someone I knew via the company and who was not averse to casual encounters with me. I never said no and neither did she!


~~~~~~~~~~~





Cheltenham, UK 2008 - Ready to pop!

There's a certain ladies college in Cheltenham. The young ladies are schooled and educated to be proper young women. However, that didn't include the staff!

Emma,  back then, taught classics. She was separated and we had met back in 2006 via a select dating website. So we were by the time this shot was taken old and close friends. Still are actually, but haven't been up close and personal for some years. maybe I should revisit....

Emma didn't need lessons in the bedroom, LL. I always thought you did. Your imagination didn't roam as far as mine and many of the other women in my life.

Yet another white shirt that I left as a memento and for, in this case, Emma to wear when I was and wasn't there. I thought she looked great in this shot, especially as I had teased her nipples to full erection especially for the photo. Apart from the shirt she wore...nothing else.



~~~~~~~~~~~



Kent, UK 1967 - Booby - licious

Another girl, I guess would be right, from my distant past. Her name is Coral and lived in a place called Herne just off the A291 in Kent. I am sure you can imagine what we got up to from the photo, LL.


~~~~~~~~~~~



Bristol 2004 - Bedrooms and butts.

I was so close when I took this shot, or rather she was, I think I lost a bit of focus...and not only with the camera.

Her name is Lynne. You may recall I had to travel to Bristol on business in 2004 and 2005 fairly frequently, in connection with the Chamber of Commerce. That is where Lynne worked, then. We became friendly, in fact she flirted with me quite a bit. Loving the company of women as I do, I reciprocated and invited her out to dinner on my second visit. That is when this photo was taken. Not at dinner of course, although we did go to a rather nice place in Clifton, but at her place.

The euphemism of 'You'll come in for coffee won't you', was my invitation. I can't remember if we had coffee but I certainly had Lynne and she enjoyed me. This was June 2004, according to my 'notes', LL. 

Looking at this shot now, I recall that beautiful butt and all that went with it. I believe I helped her out of her panties and slip before we were on her bed and after some very arousing foreplay, I mounted her and rode her fast and rather a little hard. Due satisfaction was achieved for her - I managed to hold myself in abeyance for what was to come, or is that cum. 

Lynne straddled me I recall her warm thighs and wet pussy enveloping my lower body, as she lowered herself slowly onto my erection. Then it was her turn. She rocked slowly and rhythmically to and fro on me as I reached up and squeezed her boobs. That summer in Bristol was very hot and she was perspiring which added to the sensuous as my hands slid over her tits.

From time to time she would lower them down to my face so I could suck on them, while she raised herself to enjoy my full length. Her need accelerated and so did her actions until she had her second orgasm that night. I was on the verge, so I rolled her off me almost while she was still convulsing with her climax and took over quickly giving her all I had before coming myself. Lynne as I said hadn't quite finished her cum-ings and my riding her took her a step further to a third orgasm.

As the song goes 'Oh What a Night'!

Several more business trips and several more sessions in her bed over those two years brought lots of mutual satisfaction!


~~~~~~~~~~~






 Colorado 2008 - Denver and Divine Depths


Steph (Stephanie) is an old friend who I met in Fort Myers, Fl in 2006. She was on vacation, I was there attending to my real estate, on my own - not 'pottering around in a new build' to quote you LL. Two dining alone at a restaurant off Summerlin and we decided to share a table.

To cut a long story short, and there is quite a story, I visited her near Denver, several times, where this shot was taken...in her bedroom, naturally.😉

She loved me licking her nipples and her cleavage. Steph was one woman who could take all of me easily, length-ways and width-ways which made for a very easy and comfortable entry. Exiting was only allowed when a deposit had been made and a mutually agreeable exchange enjoyed.


~~~~~~~~~~~



La Rochelle 2018 - Le décolleté

Talking of Steph's cleavage, here's one that I buried myself in just a few days ago LL. 

Again someone I met back in 2008, is it really ten years since I have seen Brigitte? It must be , I guess. I will leave you to use your limited imagination here LL. It is far too near the event (s) to relate them here.



~~~~~~~~~~~



New England 2006 - Sparkles, Spanks and Spaces

Down by the lakeside, the site and sight of many of my shots of my many beautiful 'companions. This is the old home, not the ranch etc.

Annette, as you can see, had a superb figure and it always did and still does amaze me as to how much younger women like her were attracted to me. Charisma perhaps?😉

I took this lovely shot fairly early one Fall morning in 2006. Annette was a friend of a friend who wanted a photo shoot, one I agreed to do for free. She hailed from Nashua, NH, which is to the south of where I was and still am. That took place the day before this shot and was largely of the 'glamour' type of shoot. Lingerie, swimwear, topless shots and some nude ones from the rear, rather like this one.

Except, she decided to reveal all and I mean all in the greatest detail. Not only that she asked if she could stay over. That proved to be rather nice for both of us, LL. So much for me pottering around back in the UK, eh LL!

Which brings me to our first up close and personal moment. After the shoot, in which she revealed pretty much everything, it was more than apparent that she was very horny. For my part the attraction was very strong. She approached me after I had put my camera down holding her right boob in her own hand and fingering her pussy. We embraced, I removed my tee shirt and the rest. 

Annette wanted to be taken from behind first. I remember thinking , first(?), I hope I can make it! I did, incidentally. I found the more I had the better it got at remaining ready.

Annette and I went to my bedroom. She knelt on the bed, her butt facing me and a very wet and open pussy apparent. I teased her with my cock. That is I teased her pussy and then entered her slowly. Kneeling with her legs as far apart as she could get them, my entry wasn't delayed. I slid in easily among all her juices.

She thrust against me to begin with and I treated her carefully and slowly. Then she started thrusting back toward me faster so I did the same, LL. In fact given that beautiful body before me I couldn't stop myself from doing anything but give it to her hard.

Annette was moaning loads, Then she said, as she neared her climax, that I should spank her. Seemed wrong to slap that beautiful butt but I did as I was told LL. By! Did she come then. She couldn't control her orgasm at all. Her body shook and quivered with the full force of it coursing right through her body. She was panting, breathing hard and then collapsed as I withdrew.

I turned her over onto her back and took her legs and spread them. Annette drew them up and I entered her still standing and still full on erect. It was very wet and sticky down there but she wanted more even though she seemed blown away that first time. Such is the appetite of younger women, LL. 

I was up to the occasion in every sense of the word and gave her what she and indeed, what I wanted. Her boobs were great too, firm and pert with lovely puffy suck-able nipples. They received full attention, too.

Annie, as I now call her is a regular visitor to my ranch. She married but is now divorced.

This occasion reminds me that this was right after Carole and I parted. she liked a spanking just before she climaxed, too.

You seemed soooo boring once I had moved on. I did love you back then, but it is easy to fall out of love when you are treated the way you treated me. And...I do know what real love is...I enjoyed for thirty two years


~~~~~~~~~~~

'



Rouen, France 2005 - Deflowered?


This was one of my very first studio shoots in France. I am quite inventive in constructing scenarios for shoots and I quite like this one.

No names, no pack drill. Deflowered her? What do you think LL.


~~~~~~~~~~~



London 2005 - Getting a leg up ... or over

When you compare this body with yours, (and your behavior), you will have figured why I moved on.

This was taken in a London hotel. I think the shot tells you all you need to know LL. Another gorgeous body for me to enjoy and ... I always made sure the lady was/is fully satisfied with the service-ing! Another lady at a loose end in the big city looking for anything but a loose 'end'.



~~~~~~~~~~~








Florida 2005 - Sunlit uplands

Fancy waking up to this sight (and site) - I did. In fact she's still asleep in this shot. Louise wasn't sleeping when she first went to bed the night before though. This was taken at WLC in the very same bed you slept in, the year before.


~~~~~~~~~~~







Spain 2006 - Sheer perfection 


A cheeky start to the day from Carole, while we took a short vacation in Majorca.

You got the bum deal by ducking out from 'us'. I got the bums ... and some very nice ones too.


~~~~~~~~~~~


Ciao
( Some people make the right decisions and...some don't)


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment