Monday, December 19, 2016

Shadows


For LL

Light and shadow is very important in photography LL as can be seen in this extract from my portfolio. Again I have mainly included the women I have met, seen, 'enjoyed' as they have a certain beauty all of their own. The other reason is basically to 'wind you up', despite the passage of years. I photograph other subjects as you know, and will post some in a future blog.

You will see that I have indeed been fortunate in my life, since we parted company. No comparison with your 'little' life is there. Some people are very foolish in their lives, acting on impulse rather than weighing the pro's and cons before making a considered decision

Incidentally, at the time of typing this part of the blog I am in London, just for the weekend. Christmas party for the staff Friday, us Saturday and a country trip Sunday. Back to our Florida home Monday. 

Back to the photos....this is the first of several blogs that will follow. 





This lady sat, literally, for me It took some time and quite a few photos to get this just right. This is the whole photo and hasn't been cropped to remove her face. The session was, at the outset, a commission and progressed as such. She loved the result and this shot in particular. Location was in a studio in the UK









California this time and a cheeky lady in both senses. We were about to go out for the evening (she features in an earlier blog incidentally). At the moment I took this shot she was talking to me in a mischievous way. When she flipped her dress up I took this shot without any pre-warning. I think it's great and so did she. We did go to dinner, but I was sorely tempted to......get a take out.











The shot above and the one below are of the same person. Sunlight was pouring into her room and I dispensed with any artificial lighting and just took a series of what might be termed 'dreamy' photos. A beautiful nubile young woman. I added a little pixelation to the one above to give it a 'constructive' quality. Taken in the USA.











For me this is a classic shot and was posed in a manner to achieve just that effect. The focal point is on her face, which leaves the rest slightly out of focus achieving a soft effect, which is what I wanted. She loved it and so did her other half. Taken in France.













This particular shot was achieved largely by chance. Taking  numerous shots of my subjects is part of the job and at this point she raised her hand and I focused on it. I love it....and I managed to get her right breast in shot too. UK.












For this one I had set up the lighting somewhere behind her, when she turned as she removed her top. I took a photo and this is the result. Studio in New England.







Most of the photos in this blog are commissions with no intimate involvement. This is one of just a few exceptions. Called at this woman's apartment or should I say penthouse. This shot was taken in her large den.When I called on her she was wearing the summer dress you see in shot. She wanted what she termed some glamour photos and some more studied compositions. After taking a number of shots  - color and black and white versions - she slipped her dress off. I had no idea she was not wearing a bra or panties...honest!

The shoot continued with quite a few nude shots. Having stripped off, she came over to me as I was changing lenses and put her arms around my neck, smiled at me then stood back with her hands on her hips completely naked.  Looking down at herself she said we aren't going to waste this are we? We didn't! She was lovely to enjoy. We never got out of the den until later









This one was a bit naughty. Just a chance shot taken at a party. This lady, who had been flirting with me all evening, suddenly pulled her dress down and said 'shoot'. I did. I won't tell you where she put her gloved hand next, as I stood over her....








Studio shot in London. The use of shadows in this shot and others in this blog demonstrates how beauty can be enhanced. Leaning forward here, and pretty close to me and the camera, this lady's breasts take on a pendulous quality, with the light tracing her curves beautifully. Her skin (all over) was flawless.









Believe it or not this was a commission only, but taken for a collection of shots to 'turn her partner on'. I think she (and I) achieved that. She nearly did for me what she wanted to achieve for her partner! Shadows again played their part. New England.












France...and that's all I'll say. Great little boobs though!











Commission. This shot like some others have been Photoshop-ped to enhance the original. In this case little enhancement was needed to what nature had blessed this lady with.  Apres la douche (after the shower), which in this case we shared. I have used French as this her nationality and France was our location. Carcassonne to be precise. I knew this lady from way back when she lived in Perpignan. Since we went our separate ways LL I lived a very pleasant and satisfying life. In the latter respect, I have rarely been lacking satisfaction and this hot blooded lady didn't disappoint...nor did I from what she said and vocalized.












I rarely include faces in my shots, mainly to protect my subjects identities. In this shot it is part of the composition; so here is a partial shot of a quite sophisticated lady in London. That is until she appeared naked for this shot :-)














Studio session in client's house. Evening in Florida. She was single, so was I, pretty much, back then, so what the hell! I didn't go back to WLC that night LL. You were dallying with another guy, of course.

















I have taken thousands of photos of women over the last 12 years and there are a few that I rate as favorites. This is one of them. I took this as she was about to remove her top for a frontal picture. Love those hips, waist and butt. Another gorgeous lady in my life. LL - You have seen her before. London UK.








This one is definitely personal in a city that will remain anonymous as will the separated lady in the photo. Let's say it was somewhere in Europe. I have played about with this image via Photoshop etc and I love it for the fact that she feels free to stand at the window totally naked. No one but me could see her, of course, and my view in this photo was pretty damn good. It was warm that night and so were her hips when I caressed them...soft and warm LL.





What do you do when you are engaged on a commission and a lady invites you into her bed? In my case accept of course! This one was taken at the end of our shoot and just before bedding her LL. The hat went quite quickly and the pillow! Endowed enough for you? She was for me.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Finally, to demonstrate I do take other shots, here is one I did on a food commission. I'm still indulging my culinary skills, incidentally, and appear on TV here in the US from time to time. And...you thought your man had found 'fame'. There are my 16 books also and the seventeenth in the making. They are good reads. I'm sure you would enjoy them LL. Maybe you have, as I publish under a different name.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Although our stay in London was brief, it was very enjoyable and I was able to give the Aston an airing in Suffolk. The other car I have in London is a new nx300 (a Lexus Hybrid) as a runabout. Photo below...it's bronze in color by the way.

Great Sunday lunch at a Suffolk pub yesterday, all seafood place ...nothing changes with me and everything changes in some ways. Lying in bed with my wife yesterday morning listening to Steve Wright's Sunday Love Songs (quite romantic) brought back some memories...not of you ...we never did that. Others did though....food for thought, for you.





Ciao




No comments:

Post a Comment