Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Balcony Scenes

For LL







Over the years, I have had the good fortune to be able to photograph many beautiful women. The collections have been categorized in various ways. In this case mainly by virtue of the fact that the shots were nearly all taken on balconies or decks. I prefer black and white as a medium, but a few are in color.

Most but not all are personal. Just one is a 'commission'. Notes below the photos. C=Commission. P=Personal. Locations are provided.






P

This photo was taken in Barcelona, Spain a city I know well. With the soft morning light creeping own the streets it gives her hair a dreamlike quality almost melting into the softness of the buildings opposite. Yes, she did turn round and I took a great profile shot which caught her naked breasts in profile catching the sunlight and casting shadow in a delightful way. Then she came back to bed. 









P

Puglia, Italy - This was taken at a private villa in a rural location and obviously on a hot morning. I remember this Italian lady well - who wouldn't. A perfect figure borne by an uninhibited woman in a perfect location. The shot was taken from ground level in black and white on Nikon. I love the way the shadow is caught down her left side. A perfect pose which was bracketed by some less serious fun shots at the time. There is quite a story attaching to this photo LL. Maybe one day I will relate it. The timing on this was sometime in, I think, 2005. 







P

This shot and the one below were both taken in Paris. Above features a lady who had originally shown me around a number of apartments. She was an agent immobilier or, in English, an estate agent. I prefer the French, especially the way she pronounced it. This was one such apartment which was partly furnished including at least one bed...which wasn't wasted. The rest I leave to the reader's imagination. Light is so important in photography and catching shadows, especially here, enhances the curves of her body. The thirty degree turn in of her right leg was my suggestion as it pushes her left buttock up to catch the light.



P

Paris again but this time merely a visit to take in the sights on my part. This lady turned out to be one of the sights I was able to view. it made a beautiful change from buildings and museums. We crossed paths on a trip on the Seine, courtesy of the bateaux-mouches.  A country girl on a visit to her capital city and looking for some fun - she found it. Great ass. I will leave it to reader to exercise their imagination on what the circumstances were beyond what is said here.









P

An early morning stretch in Tennessee. Both of us on tour and both at a loose end so to speak. Some work with Photoshop enhanced, what I think is a great shot, even more. An all American lady in so many ways and great boobs too. 



P

This was Germany, where I have spent quite a bit of time over the years. Lean, but by no means mean this fräulein was delightful. Touring in Bavaria on a whim we met and this was taken at her apartment. The balcony is hardly there but she was. I love the pose she struck here and the one in the shower afterwards....








P

Italy and a parting shot, if you will excuse the pun. I did return but this was early one morning when I went out to the pasticherria to fetch breakfast. I love the graininess of the shot, the wistful look and her beauty. We met through a shared interest, our being both artists. She was very beautiful and young. Many shots followed this one and in the end I painted here from those photos when I returned home. Her breasts, as can be seen, were young, firm and very pert.





P

Madrid, Spain and this classy Spanish lady was very hot-blooded. I had sought refuge from the midday heat in a restaurant in the Plaza Major. It was 40C! We shared a table on a very busy day. She worked with Balenciaga, hence the fashionable top. The equally beautiful bottom was all hers supported by beautiful long slender legs. I was sitting cross-legged for this shot and it was done partly in fun at the time. Now, I appreciate it's beauty.





P

Not my apartment - hers, in Paris. She has featured before in my blogs LL. The drink is Champagne, naturally.




Neither personal or a commission.

This was just a random shot taken from some distance in the South of France. Not a balcony but an elevated position, nevertheless.






P

I love this shot taken in the USA on a hot night in the South West. It was a hot night in more ways than one as you might imagine. She climbed up here to cool off in a relative sort of way. For me, it captures the sinew-ness off her body, the great night light which I have enhanced a little and her general beauty, not least of which are her small but perfect boobs. Being what is termed a latino, or at least half latino and half white her skin tone, in normal light, was perfect




P

Many of these shots are early morning just after we have arisen from sleep .....or whatever. This shot is no exception and was taken in Perpignan, France. I love it for it's informality, the rumpled look of the shirt and her hair. The shirt was all she wore by the way.






C

This is the only commission in this blog and was taken in South Carolina, USA. I say commission as that is how it started out, but men being men and single women being single women....She had great skin tone all naturally acquired from the sun. At my suggestion she wore a white bikini along with pearls and several shots were taken on her deck along the back of her house. The rope has no kinky connotations - it is merely a 'prop' for the shoot. I need say nothing about her figure which is plain to see. naked she was just as beautiful....






P

This is more of a deck than a balcony and the location is summer in Western Canada. This lady had spent some time with me the previous year in Florida and Saratoga in particular. I have homes here. This shot was taken largely in fun as she said she would dress 'briefly', with the emphasis on briefly, from what she termed her materials box. As I recall, this was one afternoon close to a lake at her holiday cabin  in the forest of BC, near Vancouver. So here she is draped in what she gleaned from her box of tricks - leaving very little to the imagination, not that I had to imagine anything!







This shot and the one below I have included merely as a play on the word balcony as these two ladies certainly had balconies of an entirely different sort - soft yet firm, pliable and reactive. I'll say no more on this one, apart from the fact it was was taken in Cumbria, UK.









P

Again we are situated in the UK, but this time in London close to the River Thames. She stood by the window for this shot having briefly put this top on for decency's sake. Below was a busy thoroughfare and a glance upwards from any passer-by would have proved...'interesting'. I like this shot for her flawless skin, the play of light and the hint of what lies beneath that top. She was certainly 'proud' that day...as I was, too. 






P

Now we are far away from any of the above locations. This is a Barbados morning with the lady I was in a relationship with at the time. Concurrent with you LL, you could say she was a tandem 'ride'. Not that you and I saw much of each other that summer. I don't need to say that she was beautiful - you can see that for yourself. She loved having her photo taken in many different poses and this one catches the morning sunlight beautifully enhancing her curves to just the right degree. You once said I was lucky LL, but I don't think you knew how lucky.



P

The location here needs no introduction, nor indeed does the lady. She features earlier in this blog, although this was a different day.









P

Another suitcase ...another location. This time in Turkey but quite a few years back. Again light plays it's part here enhancing her beautiful body. This was as far as she dared go outside in the state of undress she was in, although I dared her to. Despite the angle of the shot and the impression of height she was quite petite. This is confirmed to some extent by her waistline. I always referred to her butt as her peach, because it's lines reminded me of one. She liked that. For interest sake, the lady was from The Netherlands, holidaying alone, as I was. Surprising how many did when I look back.





I suspect LL you wonder about a few things like, how did I meet so many lovely ladies, were they 'clean' and was I (answer to both is yes), why was I looking at apartments in France, Spain, and New York, when you were still partially in tow, over what period did all these liaisons take place..... You really didn't know me did you, mainly because you never tried. But....I knew you and an awful lot about you and your 'activities'. When I reflect on these ladies and others and then think of you, I find myself thinking that you were and remain a small town girl trapped in her own skewed view of the world and ideas about social class. As to the latter none of it matters. In my experience it has been working class people that have the hang up as regard their social standing, not the others.

I remember you saying that you were working class and that man in your life was 'upper' working class. That made me laugh at the time, but more seriously it told me how hung up you were on that and your own insecurities. You once could have moved on, had no insecurities and built your life outside of the confines of where you live and think, widened your horizons enormously both in geographical terms and in taste and fashion....but you lost that opportunity for all the reasons that have been cited here and previously.

To 'tie' it altogether in a 'watery' way, so to speak, here's a couple of visual examples of those words:  


P

She was very naughty, very naughty indeed and, yes, that is my tie (you may recognize it)...in New York. Love the light in this one from shining from an autumn sun.







P


Poolside in, of all places, Denia Spain. Funny old world isn't it LL. I still have a different place there...ahhhh memories...of her...not you. That place you chose was a s**t hole of a dump, but thank you for the 30K GBP profit!


Ciao




No comments:

Post a Comment