Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Form


A further encounter from the anonymous author, which I publish on his behalf.



**************************************



Water, close to water, or just water involved. A selection of studio shots and some personal ones.

P = Personal




P - France



P Northern California

P - Florida

Client - Australia

P - Italy

Client - New England

Client - Germany

P London

P Italy

Client

P - California

P London


P - Italy

P - Australia remote beach

P - Florida

P - UK

Client - South Carolina

P - Greece


P - London

P London

P - Greece

I'm sure you will agree LL that I landed on my feet for sure...and some of these ladies on their backs. When it comes to boobs and figures most of them beat you hands down...so to speak. The larger breasted lady in the bath above was admittedly a little top heavy but I was only smothered, completely, once!

I have generally always insisted on firm boobs. At least that what I told myself back then and largely (bit of a pun there) speaking my requirements were fulfilled...as were theirs! They were never left 'wanting' and as you know I can achieve a lot over a period of 24 hours ðŸ˜‰.

I could continue but, as with another lady, my exploits would only make you jealous as you intimated way back in 2005-6 even though you were no longer 'with' me. You were quite the bitch then. She laughed it off - I told her of course. From about there onward life was excellent, superb even and still is even if I am a very happy and settled married man.

You, on the other hand have only what you started out with in March 2005 - one rather fat short man. When you didn't reveal his photo early on I knew why...I had already seen him, in fact I literally bumped into him once. Not a hard target to miss is he.

As you can see from this blog, and others, there is no comparison between you and what I call 'my ladies', physically. Mentally, you were screwed up along with some of your family, but then I really did love you. Time, absence and a new life have allowed the flame of that love to become a mere flicker compared with the burning passion I once had. Such is life.... 
********************

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are taken by the narrator and are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment