Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Autumn Days, Golden Days and Shadows



A further encounter from the anonymous author, which I publish on his behalf.




**************************************

Starting with 'Autumn Days' This nymph arrived at my doorstep way back sometime in 2004, 5 or 6 . Can't remember exactly which year now without checking the photo data.

It was the UK and I am sure you will guess the location. We had worked together with you know who and had spent time, as part of a team on business visits to Bristol, Newcastle etc. Nothing happened there but after I left the company she contacted me and said she wanted to keep in touch. So what followed was a meet for coffee ostensibly to catch up on my old office's gossip.

Then she wanted to visit me at my home. I was on my own well and truly then rattling around in a large, by UK standards, house.  So I said yes. She knew of my photography interests and on that day to cut a long story short what you see below followed.

It was a warm day and luckily I hadn't yet swept all those autumn leaves up.

That was the morning - the afternoon we spent in the bedroom....the lounge  and one other place. Yes, LL that very same bedroom...and bed!































































































]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[


I call this a 'Golden Day' mainly because of the filter I have used. Quite close to my old apartment on the river in London was a friend's art studio and his retail outlet. In fact it was he who that re-introduced me to my long forgotten skills as an artist. The woman who follows below was his retail assistant.

I pottered in from time to time when I was in London back in 2004-05. He was something of an eccentric. Hair all over the place, fairly overweight and very intense about his art. On my visits I found his assistant very likable, outgoing and  exuberant. She made me laugh and my own quit wit made her laugh, too. We became quite good friends. I had intimated on more than one occasion that I found the camera my preferred art form. She, Laura, asked if I would photograph her. Naturally, I thought she meant facial or fully clothed shots.

Every Tuesday my friend the artist and owner of the studio visited his very elderly mum in Suffolk. Laura suggested I take some shots in his studio above the 'shop'.  I set off from my apartment late that morning with my camera bag and tripod and walked round to the studio and rang the bell and announced myself in the speaker. She buzzed me up.

I recall it was summer and Laura was wearing a light cotton sleeveless dress, figure hugging down to the waist where it flared out into a pretty skirt. Her hair as always was cut into a short 'bob'. I set up my tripod while she disappeared to make coffee.

When she came back she said she wanted me to photograph her nude and put a large cushion from one of the studio couch props on the floor. She struggled with the zip at the back of her dress and asked me to assist. I had more than a feeling where this was going and unzipped her. The first thing that was apparent from the back was that she wasn't wearing a bra. She shrugged the dress off her shoulders and as it slipped down I could see she was only wearing a G-string.

My lady in red...just!

She was full of it and she was lovely. She asked me whether I liked her body and was it good for my photo session - you bet it was! Her skin was silky smooth and as she busied herself with the cushion her firm boobs danced around with her. I used my camera in part to hide my 'interest'.

We spent a good hour taking shots, breaking to drink coffee and checking the photos together. I could feel her warm virtually unclothed body close to mine every time we checked the shots. After the last coffee she removed her G-string and another few shots were taken. I guess looking at the file now there must be 3-400 all told.

Up until now she had been smiling a lot and striking cheeky poses, facially. By this time I was kneeling just in front of her with the camera. She came more serious, gave me a sweet smile and took my hand and laid it on her left breast. From there things developed quite fast. She was hungry and so was I. We made love on that cushion on the floor. She was quite the athlete. Her legs spread wide and my head pushed gently between them to enable my tongue encourage her clit into action. It didn't take much and I grabbed her left breast as i did so. It was firm - she was young after all - and soon became rock hard with my attentions. She came quite quickly and then guided me into her. The rest I leave to the redaer's imagination.

Later our positions were reversed and she rode me like a bucking bronco bring herself to a climax while I held both those beautiful breasts firmly in my hands. We forewent lunch.....




































Almost hairless

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[


The next three sets of photos are of three ladies I had the good fortune to enjoy...and they, me, over a period of months at various locations known only to them and me.  I guess I would call them my more curvaceous 'collection'. Not fat at all but well endowed and very curvy. I call this section shadows for obvious reasons








































Finally LL, I have included this video loop - I can't post more without giving away an identity - of a lovely early morning on that island off the Florida coast







********************

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity, but are concurrent with the events told in this account. All photos are taken by the narrator and are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment