Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Denise

Told in his own words and in the first person. I am merely the channel for his communications. Seems he has led a pretty good life from these accounts

Here is Denise's tale.

<<<<<<>>>>>>

Denise

'Back to England for this lady. I had to make no effort with this forty-something lady. She almost threw herself at me.

I guess I should start at the beginning, brief as it was. Denise and I met in a hotel I was visiting near the Norfolk Cambridgeshire border in the UK. It was lunchtime and we arrived at the bar at the same time. I gave way so she could order for her group first. We chatted and she asked what I was doing for dinner that evening. I told her nothing - I was going home to my place 7 miles away and would be cooking just for me.

She was kinda pushy but nice with it so I said why don't we eat out at a local restaurant. Later that afternoon she headed home to her place around 9 miles in the opposite direction and I made my way home. We met again later that evening and enjoyed a good meal at a local place as arranged. We seemed to get on pretty well and we exchanged something of our backgrounds.

She was single - divorced - some years previously, aged 43 with one grown up child who had left home. She was pretty much a free agent she told me. I had already ascertained that she worked in the electrical industry, locally. I told her that I had taken early retirement, which was true, but didn't reveal that I was man of independent means (one particular reader may get a smile (of regret) from this remark).

She said she would like to see my home. It was past 10.00 pm and I knew how the evening/night was about to proceed...and so did she. She followed me home in her car. I should describe that house's location. It has since been sold, as I am now living permanently in the USA. It was approached over a 200 yard tree lined drive, hidden from the rural road it was situated on and surrounded by fields, so pretty private, all told.

Denise is a little shorter than I am, has a curvy figure. That evening she was wearing a red dress, which complimented her dark hair. I cracked open a bottle of wine and we talked and drank a couple of glasses. I showed her around the ground floor and we refilled with a couple of liqueurs. It was obvious that she was staying over - I had five bedrooms after all.

We viewed each of them briefly glass in hand and ended up in the master bedroom. Seemed she was really wanting it as she turned, smiled, looked into my eyes, put her arms around me and hugged hard. I responded and we kissed, by the light of the single green shaded bedside light. I was wearing a short sleeved shirt which she removed expertly and started kissing my chest, while at the same time she undid the belt of my trousers. I found the zip on the back of her dress and that fell to the floor in short order as did her bra.




By this time we were both down to our lower underwear and I was fighting to get out of mine in a hardened way. I slipped her panties off and she did the same for me. We fell onto the bed locked in an embrace, kissing and exploring each other's bodies.

Her legs were partially wrapped round me and it was obvious she was wet and partly dilated. She pushed herself off me and headed south to give my member some personal treatment with her mouth. She turned into a classic sixty nine position and we pleasured each other licking and sucking appropriately according each other's organs - a heightened sense of pleasure enveloped me....and then she came. I ensured she had maximum pleasure from that moment and  then rolled from under her.





She was still moaning with pleasure when I turned her over and placed myself between her legs my hands on her surprisingly firm and pointed breasts, squeezing and caressing in equal measure.


She widened her legs as far they would go and I entered her fully. She was bucking to meet me as our generous lubrication ensured a great 'ride' for us both. I held my erection fully - almost locked in place with desire, you could say - and my thickness, as she referred to it later,






made her moan and shout even more than before. Then it all happened at once. I hit her G spot, she ejaculated....and so did I!

We slept in each others arms that night, a long deep and fully satisfied sleep. (One particular reader may recognize the couch in the photo above ;-) )


The next morning she suggested we bath together. That was an experience that has stayed in my memory. It wasn't a big bath. Denise wasn't that tall either so we fitted in more ways than one. Stripped we both got into the bath, which was fairly full of bubbles. Soap to hand she started lathering me up and me her. She concentrated on my penis which had risen like a periscope from the depths and I took her breasts in hand, literally! There's something very sensuous and extremely sexy about soap and bodies and this occasion was no exception. Her breasts hardened (and slipped through my hands) in direct proportion to my organ.

She sat astride me and it was obvious entry would not be difficult. She lowered herself onto me and started rocking and riding to and fro while my hands squeezed her breasts. She leaned toward me and I took her nipples in my mouth in turn bringing forth sighs and moans as she continued her action. Putting her hands on the side of the bath she eased herself upwards so that I could take over, thrusting into her fast and hard she shouted, screamed, moaned and climaxed. I continued my action until she said 'no more', at which point I came and filled her completely. Not a night, or indeed morning, to forget...and I haven't.

She loved my photos, some of which are shown here, suitably edited and I understand she still 'treasures them.

We continued to date, enjoying meals out, the theater, walks in the country (and fun in the country too!) for several months

That was some years back and since then we have virtually lost touch...but I still remember her touch...and mine.


<<<<<<>>>>>>


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity and prevent full nudity, but are concurrent with the events told in this account. All photos are taken by the narrator and are copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment