Monday, September 28, 2015

Rebecca

Told in his own words and in the first person. I am merely the channel for his communications.

Here is Rebecca's tale.

<<<<<<>>>>>>


'The sound I recall from my first meeting with her was a sucking sound. Not what you might imagine! It was the sound a door makes when it parts company with the rubber that is part of a storm guard seal - the device that prevents rain getting into a house.

That day it was raining, but not at Rebecca's. Wet later, yes, but not raining.

We had met before this particular occasion, but just to nod a 'hello'.. London was where we were and of course the rain was to be expected in April. Rebecca was a near neighbor and more neighborly than most in the Big City. We met 'properly' when I had come down from a home I owned in East Anglia and I had popped into a wine bar for an early evening drink.

If I recall it was a very pleasant Shiraz - fruity and reasonably light for the very early evening. We met at the bar - she was alone apart from a work colleague, female. She ordered two glasses of Prosecco. The guy behind the bar opened a bottle and while she waited she turned toward me and smiled. I smiled back and said hello. We talked for a few minutes and she returned to her table.

I thought nothing further of the encounter, although she was very attractive, and went back to my drink and the Telegraph crossword. Later I was aware she and her friend were leaving judging by the conversation immediately behind me. A highly manicured hand appeared briefly to my left then as quickly as it appeared it went leaving behind a card on which was written a phone number and an address.

Seemed that once again I had attracted a beautiful woman. I sat there turning the card between my fingers and ordered another Shiraz. I really didn't know her from Adam, or should that be Eve. Why was a woman who I estimated must be in her late thirties attracted to me. OK, I have a pleasant smile and, I'm told, friendly eyes. Beyond that where my hair exists still it is very short, but I am in pretty good shape physically, for my age.

So, her interest puzzled me, which is how I ended up on her doorstep the following day. No prior phone call, so for her no prior warning of my visit. We had chatted briefly in the bar the evening before and again on the phone.

It was an apartment, pretty similar to mine in London's Docklands area. When I first saw her in that bar she was professionally dressed in a black skirt, jacket and white shirt (blouse I guess that would be in the UK), and toting a laptop which, judging by the size of the case she was carrying, had to be a MacAir.

Quite what I expected on this unannounced visit was going to be a surprise either way, I was sure. It was. The door sucked itself away from the storm guard and I was faced with... a much older woman carrying what seemed to be a whole lot of equipment. A further glance revealed that it was cleaning stuff. At that point I reckoned I should have phoned first.

It seemed that the cleaning woman was leaving, so I stepped to one side only to feel a hand on my shoulder and the unmistakable scent of Kenko That hand had to reach up a little so I guessed it was Becky, as I came to know her. I was right. There was something of a merry-go-round in her doorway. Cleaner leaving, Becky arriving and me like the pivot in the middle. The cleaner had no idea who I was or why I was there, but Becky did. Eventually the situation unwound itself. The cleaner left, Becky entered and invited me in.

She said I should have called her, but in the next breath said she liked surprises. I said I did too. We both laughed. She stepped in, I followed and she kicked her shoes off. I took of my light jacket and stood. Partly out of courteousness and partly to survey my surroundings. Becky disappeared into the kitchen taking her mail with her. It was apparent that this was a sizable place. A little larger than mine with 3 beds all en suite and a through lounge and diner. There was an enormous five seat couch which gives some idea of the space available. The walls and doors largely painted white with sympathetically colored dining chairs etc and a large god framed mirror on one wall.

I meandered into the kitchen where I was offered coffee which I took into the lounge area. Becky said she wouldn't be long and disappeared. I guess she was going to take a shower before changing. She took a shower...but not right then.

I could hear the rustle of clothes as I sat taking in a view of the Thames looking downriver to the east. Eventually she re-appeared dressed quite casually in a loose top and a pair of comfortable pants (trousers for my UK reader). She was barefoot. I stood when she came in and she took my arm and we both wandered over to the window to take a look at the river. I heard music from her Sonos system - Il Divo Unbreak My Heart in Spanish.

We stood in silence here arm in mine like we had known each other forever just listening and lost in our own thoughts. Then she turned toward me grasped my face with both hands and kissed me...and it was wonderful. I guess the music, the warmth of the apartment and the warmth I felt emanating from Becky, led to the inevitable.

I guess I haven't described her so far but she is fair to blonde, shorter than me, blue gray eyes with a lovely complexion. I say she is, as we are still in touch. Most of my of past lovers, bar one, have kept contact for the very reasons we first got together.

Some people are never without their phones and, whilst I too am generally not without mine, in my case it is more about cameras. Apart from my DSLR, I also keep a GoPro handy. although this 'sport' is not recognized at the Olympics!

Becky held both my hands and looked at me, smiling. I thought she was gorgeous. She had a lovely twinkle in her eyes that made so much more desirable. My eyes traveled down her body as far as her breasts. They were a great size from what I could make out. I hadn't noticed before but it was apparent that, in changing, she had dispensed with her bra. She held me close to her and that confirmed it. She undid several buttons on my shirt and the belt on my pants. By this time I was pretty firm and 'he' was wanting to 'escape'.

I put my hands on her waist as she dispensed with my pants and my shirt. She used her arms to remove her top, over her head. Her magnificent breasts were revealed in their full glory. I slid her loose pants over her hips and it was then I discovered she was not wearing a thing underneath.



All told she was a very shapely lady with no hair in the operating area. She had no qualms about standing in the lounge near the full length window, completely nude, but being on the 10th floor and not overlooked made it a pretty damn private anyway. Come to think of it I was standing there with nothing on too....and it was obvious that I was ready for 'action'.



We embraced, her head laying sideways on my chest and the warmth of her soft skin and breasts on me. I caressed her back from the shoulders all the way down, and including, her pretty ass. She said it was a long time since anyone had held her so nicely and caressed her so gently. She clung to me for a while. I guessed she felt secure in my embrace. Then she looked up at me with the sweetest smile and we kissed.

My hands were on her waist then her hips. I was truly proud by this stage and she parted her legs and slid onto me. She was very wet and so there was some noisy to our lubrication as she slid slowly back on forth on me. Then she turned picked up a bottle I hadn't noticed earlier and poured what was baby oil  in a dribble down each of her breasts. I watched as each stream eventually reached her nipples and hung there like dew drops. It was obvious that this oil could not be allowed to descend further so I used my hands to massage it into her large, but not enormous, breasts.





This aroused Becky and me to the point that we could wait no longer. We never made it to the bedroom. That five seater couch was going to be well and truly christened.




Becky was passionate and very athletic. It was obvious she couldn't wait having been greatly aroused as she led me willingly to the couch. She laid back smiling at me and took hold of me rapidly, opened her legs wide and we made love with some frenzy. I squeezed her breasts which she loved as I thrust into her with a tempo I had not known before. I knew I had 'hit' her G spot as her face became flushed and her moans and shouts increased until she came quite suddenly and quickly. He tummy contacted and she arched her back. I continued my effort which caused her to come again until she could take no more.

We lay with each, some what precariously on the couch, getting our breath back. Both of quite lubricated and cuddling each other lovingly. Eventually, I rolled off Becky and we both stood. That lady sure could arouse me and she did by encouraging another erection. She knelt on the couch presenting me with her beautiful ass and an open vagina which was wetter than the rain that hard started outside. Standing behind her I entered her again and this time we took thing s at a leisurely pace to start with. Long and slow would be the best description and we enjoyed pleasuring each other in that way.

Her breasts were still oiled and I massaged them gently feeling here erect nipples sliding between my fingers as I did so. I have fairly large hands but even they didn't fully encompass those lovely boobs.

In time we upped the tempo when we both felt we were nearing our climax. In the standing poistion I had adopted I was able to thrust against her quite hard and it seemed she enjoyed that shout 'Oh yes' and 'more'. I obliged! I held her hips and pulled her onto me faster and faster until we came together, literally. Something that has been rarely achieved - usually my lovers get there first and I follow.


We had a number of photo shoots after this meeting - some of which are included here and above





A chance meeting in a wine bar and a relationship that then lasted several months - proved to be heaven while it lasted for two people in the big city. We wined, dined took in shows, trips on the river visits to Dorset etc but eventually we decided, mutually, to move on. She is now in her late 40's and from the occasional photos I receive still as attractive as she always was.

LL - There were other events on another couch or two in Norfolk (several times) with a brunette lady who you know of, who wasn't quite so well endowed as Becky. I recall you were quite jealous of her even though we had already parted.

Not to worry about endowed ladies, Becky more than made up for C and for that matter you, but then she was only 38...that's her age not her bust measurement! So you see I really did have the time of my life in those in between years. More to come (excuse the pun)....sometime.'



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity and prevent full nudity, but are concurrent with the events told in this account. All photos are taken by the narrator and are copyright









No comments:

Post a Comment