Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Lucy


For LL in the UK



I thought it was long overdue that you made the acquaintance of women that featured in a range of shots, and in my life. This is the first. Not the first woman of course, but the first where I am posting a series of photos.

As I have said before, I have been extremely.... 'lucky' ....as you put it once. That so called luck of course led to me developing (like the pun?) my photography. that partly led me onto the many women I have met since those early days fourteen years ago. That time with you, lovely as it was until I discovered your infidelity, seems a dim and distant memory now, an aberration in an otherwise very happy life.

Perhaps I should introduce you to Lucy below. She is the daughter of a man who was a fairly senior figure at Cambridge University. The location is a London hotel room. The year is 2006.

Once I started out on my new course in life, as I knew you would neither measure up or commit, I kept fairly copious notes of my encounters...including you. Hence, I am able to recount them in detail.

Lucy, I met in Cambridge, naturally. The where doesn't matter but the upshot was she asked if we could meet up when she got back to London. Do you know the funniest thing LL. It was when I pretended to have a head injury. That was Lucy's idea and she bought the play 'blood' too. The only mistake she made was in the choice of hospital. You and your man figured that one out. Shame really we had you until then.

We cooked up most of it in the room that appears below. I knew of course when we agreed to meet in London and she came over to my hotel that we both had one thing in mind...sex. I was free and she was easy. Not that easy but she liked me and I liked her, so ...

Lucy liked the idea of photographs and it gave me a chance to get some practice in. I think I did pretty well for one of my early opportunities. Mind you the subject, Lucy, was very attractive and photogenic.

She arrived at my hotel, we had a drink I think and we went to my room. We had already concocted and sent our little subterfuge off to you previously. When Lucy stripped off her dress and pretty much most of my clothes, she revealed some quite classy underwear, which I thought was very sexy. She posed for me as you can see below, although I wasn't allowed any full on shots of her pussy....at this first shoot.

The rest of the narrative is with the shots I took - well some of them anyway - below.






I only stay in top class hotels since I left you LL and this was one of them. I think Lucy looks great in her black lingerie and against the throw on the bed. She had and has quite a line in sexy lingerie, greatly expanded by me and my bottomless pocket. Only the best even if she was/is to take it off quite quickly.





She looks even better now her lovely pert and pointed boobs are released from her bra. Very suck-able, and they were a little later. I have to say that not only did I enjoy that but so did she, judging by the mmm's she uttered.









Next off were her panties, but being the sexy woman she is, she wanted some shots with her wearing just a suspender belt. The view from the rear of Lucy in this shot, was very tempting - that's a fact!











When a woman reaches this stage of undress it is very hard (now there's a word) to concentrate on photography and it certainly was back in those early days. Easier now, but the opportunities and 'invitations' keep coming, as do the women in both senses. (You LL, probably remember those days, now rapidly leaving you high, but 'dry')

Lucy looked great that day in 2006, LL, and on other occasions. Her skin was flawless and her hair gorgeous along with her very kissable lips (both sets). Lucy was a woman who loved kissing.





That smile is for a reason. The reason being what she espied and what had arisen in my boxers.






 That come and get me look....





Don't take all day....





I know you want to squeeze them, suck them ....




Come on then.....





From the rear, or ...



From the front....




I'm yours, take me...




Ooooh you did and it was great!! Again please...

Bit of fun with the captions on Lucy's photos but not far from the truth. She was a mischievous young lady. The false blood/head injury scenario proves that but she was also the type of girl that liked a bit of fun and playing hard to get before we made love. She liked hard too and often remarked on how hard and thick I was. I'm not talking about my personality here either!

In a nutshell she was/is fun and I really loved her for that.


Ciao



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment