Friday, September 1, 2017

Inward Messages

LL
Thought it was time for another little blog to reinforce what you launched me into through your infidelity. These 'selfies' date from around 2005/7 forward. That probably makes you think, I bet. There are more but not in this particular blog.

I think of them as my fan club. Thankfully, they don't know each other😌 😉 ! But, I thank them for the photos and much, much more...

Have to say I wasn't 'suffering' as I had you believe at the time.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I first met the lady, immediately below, in early 2005 LL. Her name is Tanya and I can also tell you she is not a natural blond. I'm sure you can figure that one out. Then she lived in Ashford, Kent UK. I met of all places on the Eurostar. Long story but we were both headed for Paris, each of us travelling alone.

You know how it is LL. We started chatting and it all went from there especially as I was on a photographic trip. T was one of my earliest subjects. She liked to keep in touch both metaphorically and literally. In fact she was a very tactile woman...and I mean very tactile with not just her hands. One has to reciprocate and I have to say that was a real pleasure.

Those breasts were as firm as they look in the shot below. Made such a change to have something as firm as that in my hands after your rather large and loose appendages. Different, I suppose, but all my women after you were younger, too.







                                                                       §§§§§§§§§§§§§

Next up, is a London buddy, there were plenty of them, I can tell you. So many 'needy' women in Town. Always were and I guess always will be. Allie was more of the sultry type but could on real strong when she was in the mood.

She had a great way of using her hips when she was riding me to her climax. Equated to female thrusting I guess. makes me hard thinking about it. AS I remember a really curvy figure too although her boobs were average to small. She made up for that in their sensitivity. Just one touch sometime could make those nipples become hard and erect. 

Both Allie and Tanya above still send me the occasional 'selfie'. Of course, I have 'separate' means of communication.


§§§§§§§§§§§§§

This selfie came with the message 'sent to you from our favorite position'. 

Frankie like to be taken from behind and really thrust into hard and fast. Personally, I could take her any which way. they were all great. I liked to look down at her firm breasts moving as she became more and more frantic during sex. They looked great hard and firm and moving around without wobbling.

Squeezing them just before she was getting there always had the required effect, accompanied by lots of  noise. You won't  meet her LL. She lives in Alberta, Canada. 





§§§§§§§§§§§§§

This was sent with love from Rouen in France. Lots of French women had full lips like Michelle below. Very kissable.

One thing I learned about French ladies LL, or at least some of them, was they didn't care too much what your age was as long as you had manners both in and out of bed, a modicum of money, were clean and above all (pun intended) were able to perform.

With her porcelain skin and lovely boobs, there was no possibility that she couldn't easily arouse me and she did. Frequently, twice to three times a night - twice at the beginning and once at the end....or vice versa. What lovely memories. The photo below is just two years old



§§§§§§§§§§§§§



I told Jen, who appears below, how much I had fallen in love with her boobs, which at this moment in time are on the other side of the country in California, no doubt receiving some sun. She sent this last week, which prompted me to write this blog just for you.

To be honest, I had fallen in love with a good many boobs from 2004 onward. Jen is just one of many lovely women. She does have a lovely skin and my memories of having my hands around her bare waist, holding her lovely firm butt and caressing those boobs are....very provoking and provocative. Happy days or is that daze!





§§§§§§§§§§§§§


What a naughty minx this young lady was. She lived/lives in Norfolk UK. this is an old photo from back in 2006 LL. I seems to recall it was accompanied by a message that said something like 'tongues next time. Mine and yours, you know where   hee, hee'

Not surprising messages like that stick in your mind even after 10 - 12 years. She would be around 37 now. Still in touch occasionally, but no naughty photos. back then all I had to do was lay on the bed (at my place there) and she would be all over me. Mouth bringing almost to an explosive conclusion then leaving that and lowering herself onto my face for me to return the favor while squeezing those boobs.

Suitably lubricated we would then have quite a romp. Me on top, her on top, me standing her kneeling, Standing with her legs wrapped around me...you name it she was quite something. This was before Carole by the way. The only one I told you about back then. You would have been multiply jealous if you had known the full extent of my adventurers. Multiplay might be more appropriate come to think of it.






§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Your mind must now travel over here to New England for this lady. She's moved since 2014 when she sent this. It's a selfie of sorts but sent via email rather than iPhone.

All she said in the message was 'Tweak, tweak'. I am sure you can guess why. Although this is a selfie of sorts as I said. I actually took it back in 2007. The upright posture of her lovely nipples was all my doing LL. Just the lightest touch and brushing by my fingers. upward and across was all that was needed to acquire that stance.

I was looking up for a reason. I wasn't down there just for the photo.

If you are wondering where LL, the location was Maine on a ranch that I had visited previously looking at horses. Long story and a randy lady.





§§§§§§§§§§§§§



Just a good night selfie from Denise in king's Lynn. She still does it...send them I mean. 

I recall you wanted to remain friends LL. I don't think you know what that means. Friends don't play around behind their then partner's back. Did you really think you could have the best of both worlds? If you did then you are even more of a foll than I thought.



§§§§§§§§§§§§§

These beauties  belong to Jackie from a place called Gorleston. I met her in Norwich through a friend when I was looking to date back in May 2005, after you had found that fella of yours. Did you really think I didn't know! Of course I did. Remember the gizmo and our 'mutual friend'.

You found him I found these, attached to the lovely Jackie. Loved to nuzzle down between them....and nuzzle them which I did frequently, several time a week. We met just after I got back from Oregon...remember.

Our relationship wasn't exclusive but it was very recreational and holding those lovely boobs was something for a red blooded male to look forward to...and at.

This was sent to me in 2011...I have a later one sent 2016...with a message 'old friends'.

Nearly all my women had a sense of humor especially the Brits. I don't think you did really LL. Too self centered.






§§§§§§§§§§§§§



2015...let's just say someone I bumped into in Rome on a business trip. We both needed to relax. She's American and her name is Angela, but to me Angie. This was sent from her home in a small town north of Philly, Pa.

She liked to kneel over me and lower her nipples into my mouth...among other things.




§§§§§§§§§§§§§


From a lovely English lady who lives and, for now, works in Brussels for EU.

We met in London at an event that she was attending. I wasn't at the event but I was at the hotel and we met at the bar. No shared bedrooms on that occasion but we exchanged numbers as she had learned I travelled a lot. Didn't think we would but she said if ever I was in Brussels to give her a call.

I went to Bruges shortly afterward and I gave her a call. She suggested we meet at the weekend in Bruges to give her a chance to get away. We never discussed accommodation but I always book a double where ever I go....

I remember we had a lovely weekend wandering the streets of Bruges, eating out and she very laid back about spending the nights in my bed. LL, boy do that bed bounce!

The series of selfies below were sent to me about 5 years ago...with a message along the lines of, if ever you are in...

I liked her boobs and her body greatly, but most of all her complete lack of any restrictions to our lovemaking. Nothing kinky but full on in every which way.  Perhaps you will realize why I didn't need you in that sense LL...and there's lots more where these and the previous ones have come from. 








I've spared you the last few where she is naked and fully on show😉






§§§§§§§§§§§§§

The next three of Gina, were taken in Oregon. We first met on that trip I took in March 2005, the one where I went via Indianpolis, Salt Lake City etc.

Putting these up remind me how well endowed she was up top. S he said the same of me, down below. We joined up so to speak on several occasions in the five days i was there. My relatives didn't have a clue...neither did you.

I remember you called me while I was in PDX on the way back to the UK. Not sure how you could keep up the pretence after your revelations the year before and the knowledge I had of your online talk with other men.

I didn't try and you didn't know because you didn't ask. You must have been a real fool to think that as you had messed around behind my back that I would still feel loyalty to you. I suspect you thought I didn't know, of course.









§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Believe it or not, someone from a place I used to work at sent this to me back in 2007 along with an invitation to fill her up!

No names here as it could be linked to that workplace. I'll just call her E,  Invitations like that are hard to refuse when you are as I said earlier, a red blooded male who his highly sexed. We had a brief relationship to our mutual ....satisfaction LL.




§§§§§§§§§§§§§

This one was sent recently from a lady I photographed in California way back in 2007.

I'm not going to repeat her message only to say she had a fabulous body as you can see and I 'worked' on it many a time I was in the State. Indoors and outdoors...in the kitchen, in the lounge, in the bedroom, by the pool (hers) and on various beaches.

Use you imagination LL. Her name is Liz by the way. Great boobs...great everything and a screamer.





§§§§§§§§§§§§§

My Florida 'babe' as she called herself. Lived in a place called Mount Dora back then. Not too far from Orlando. We met in Tampa when I was there setting up a company back in 2006. These date back to around 2008. Her reminder of what I was missing, according to her.

I agreed with the sentiment based on my various experiences with her. I called her my bouncy babe, LL as that is what she did to great effect when she was riding me and screaming out in ecstasy. Lovely and firm and real perky as I recall and a lovely butt that I slapped my groin against more than a few times.

She came down to Fort Myers a few times too. She is only 5' 5" but a real bundle of fun.















§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I drove up to Montreal one summer, stopping off in Montpelier, Vermont. That is where I met Mary whose selfie appears below. I had visited the town way back in '97 and wanted to take a closer look, so decided to stay over for two nights.

Those two nights turned out to be a delight.....and the two nights on the way back. Mary worked locally and I met her literally by bumping into her and doing that classic thing of knocking her groceries out of her hand. We picked them up together, she realized I was a Brit and we shared a coffee, from there to dinner and a shared bed.

Amazing how these things happened, but I am quite grateful...for the company and the exercise. 



That will do for now LL.

Incidentally, our trip to India, Sri Lanka etc is postponed to next year, but we will spend a month in Oz as normal. How about you...or shouldn't I ask.

Ciao
Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment