Monday, September 26, 2016

Water



LL

Following my blog entitled 'More Reflections' - under the blog heading, Musings of a Wealthy Man, here are some examples of what I was talking about.

This small collection is entitled 'Water' for obvious reasons. So take a look LL and think about the circumstances of each scenario. Naturally, some are studio shots for clients, either for themselves or for people close to them - men or women.

The others and that's most of them? Well use your imagination




Italy






Northern California on a secluded beach





Need I say any more....





This one was personal (above). Wet room fun all round and she was all round, for sure.



Personal again above, on a remote but warm shore





 This is part of a previous collection that was personal and on board my boat in the....well I'll let you guess








Very personal taken in the UK

One of my homes and just the two of us




This is actually a studio shot for a friend - the lady in question. Quite sexy and erotic I thought. Her idea with the water. It certainly affected her nipples


Quite personal. Always had a penchant for good sized boobs, didn't I.




Stripped off, but forgot her necklace - 36C in case you are wondering :)



Californian gals. What a pair in more ways than one. Two was definitely company on this afternoon





Sharing a shower is great. I got to hold the sponge and quite a bit more.


Ciao - still flying.




PS In case you are wondering A doesn't have access to these blogs. I write quite a few others on business and other subjects, which A can access

No comments:

Post a Comment