Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Art

LL

Over the intervening years LL, not only have I acquired and increased my wealth; I have also written fourteen novels, learned Italian and brushed up my French and German, become a cook/chef of some note, here in the US, and developed my photography skills enormously...with a little help from Photo Shop and Light Room.

As a result of the latter I have been privileged to meet and photograph many beautiful women, far beyond your own earthy version. I know you have some idea, but not the full picture so to speak. What follows is a further example of my art, although not all are commissions, if you follow my meaning i.e. some are personal. The time scale is from 2004 onward - yes 2004, just after your escapade with the guy with the Spanish name.

The venues vary from my studio to their homes...and mine. Some outdoors, some in Europe but most  here in the USA.

But first a few other photos just to establish that I don't only photograph one 'subject'. These are from New England - New Hampshire and Massachusetts. They include some of our property in several photos. Mainly just scenery, but I will post other subjects in time.

Not the life you are leading, is it :))















Back to a subject close to my heart....

Life was (and is) very good to me since we parted as you can see below. Money and the man made the difference, but you couldn't wait. So very, very foolish of you.

Those marked P are personal shots taken in the USA, except where marked






P



P





P


P



P



P - France





P



P


P




P - UK
(note the wallpaper and rad. - you must remember it)

P




Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment