Monday, January 4, 2016

Heather






Another encounter from that author LL. Life for him was such a release post....you.

'Heather was a complete and utter surprise to me (and in my life) and quite young.  Above all she was exuberant, full of life and very mischievous. 

I have been a very lucky guy in my life, in the main. I'm fairly laid back but quite determined in what I set my mind on. The ladies in my life have, by and large, told me that they love my eyes and my smile, confidence and gentlemanly ways...among other things.

I found myself in Puerto Pollensa which is located in the northern end of Majorca - far from the madding crowd (apologies to Thomas Hardy). I had been introduced to this small town by a lady called Carole - her story is yet to come.

It is relatively quiet but boasts some really nice restaurants and a small sandy beach. I was a little fed up with things, living alone in England so decided to take a break that particular summer, post 2003. Only four days but four days that were far from what I had expected.

I had hired a small car in Las Palmas and driven north to the apartment I had booked. It was just one step back from the front. That is there were a few apartments in front of me on the second floor. It boasted a balcony that gave a view of the sea between two buildings.

Only a few yards then to the beach where I spent most of my first day. I like to read and people watch so soaked up the sun and did exactly that. Most of the day a rather attractive young lady had staked her claim on the beach, just a few yards from me. I guessed she must be around 30. Apart from admiring her micro bikini clad figure, I didn't take too much notice.

I guess I must have dozed off, as I woke to the feeling of water dripping onto my chest. I opened my eyes to find the sun blocked from view by the figure of a slim woman. I was Heather. She apologized but explained that she was concerned as my iPod was just sitting close to me and might have been stolen.

She had guessed I was English speaking, from the book I was reading. She dragged her stuff over to where I was sitting and sat cross legged and started chatting...a lot. It became evident that she had booked her week's stay with a girl friend who let her down at the last moment. She told that she had decided to come anyway as she had been looking forward to the break.

As I recall, it was a Wednesday which meant she had a few days holiday left. I asked her what she had been doing all that week. She told me that she had sunbathed a lot which was evident and taken to eating at lunchtime, as she felt uncomfortable eating out alone in the evenings. I did dine out in the evenings, but alone.

Two souls then that found themselves alone, on holiday, and lacking any meaningful company. It therefore seemed only natural to have a meal together that evening. So a joint decision was made. Heather went back to her apartment wrapped more modestly in a beach wrap, to get ready. I walked with her. 

Her place turned out to be just two small blocks away, but further back from the beach. I said I would call for her and, in the meantime, booked the restaurant. It was somewhere I had visited before with that lady called Carole.

It was, naturally, a warm evening calling only for chinos and a short sleeved shirt on my part. I sauntered off to meet Heather, thinking as I went that this woman is only 7 years older than my daughter. I didn't know what to expect fashion-wise, knowing that a lot of younger women were not necessarily the best dressers.

I was pleasantly surprised when I had climbed the stairs to her apartment and she opened the door. Heather stood there in a simple sleeveless dress that showed her figure off beautifully. A vee neck revealed just a little cleavage, and she wore subtle makeup and heels - she was, without the heels, I later discovered, just 5' 5" to my 5' 10".

We left with my preceding her down the stairs to the street. She slipped her arm in mine and we cut through the side streets to the promenade, turned left and headed for my chosen restaurant. It was a relaxing walk  by the sea and we talked as we went. Well, to be honest and unusually for me. Heather talked and I listened mainly. Before we knew it we were there. I had booked a table outside. The restaurant was right on the sea edge and in front of us was a patio of transparent glass tiles that enabled customers to see the sea floor and the fish there.

We enjoyed a great evening and a beautiful meal, accompanied by wine and liqueurs. Eventually, late in the evening we made our way back towards our respective accommodation. Mine was the nearest so I asked Heather if she'd like a nightcap before I walked her back to her place.

She agreed. My apartment was one floor up from the street and Heather preceded me up the stairs. I am sure, in fact I knew from later that night. that there was an extra swing in her hips as she climbed those stairs. I opened the door to our apartment. Switched the side lights on, poured a drink and handed Heather hers. I then opened the patio doors to the balcony which was quite a generous area. I turned to let her step out.

At that point she put her arms round my neck and kissed me. Not on the cheek as earlier in the evening but a full on passionate kiss. She pressed herself against me and I could feel her small breasts through my shirt. I put my hands around her waist and returned her kiss. I am easily aroused when a woman's body is held close to mine in such circumstances and Heather recognized this pressing her groin against mine.

She took my right hand and lowered it onto her bottom. I did the same with my left and pulled her tighter to me. She then started 'grinding' against me in a beautiful motion reminiscent of those swinging hips that I followed up the stairs earlier. 

We broke our kiss and she unbuttoned my shirt. I unzipped her dress.

From there it was only a matter of a couple of minutes before we were both standing in the main bedroom both completely nude. Although her breasts were not that large, as she was young they were very firm with excellent uplift and pointed right down to her pink and very proud nipples. She had great butt and legs and her skin was warm and very smooth. In fact most of her body was very firm and it was obvious she looked after herself. She teased me by breaking away and turning her back on me. I slapped her backside playfully and pulled her against me in a spooning position, holding her breasts in my hands.

She rotated that beautiful butt against me and before we knew it we were joined together. She was very wet which provided superb lubrication for me to enter her. Being that young she was pretty tight in that area and that heightened both our pleasure. I have never known a woman come so fast as she did that first time that night.

I had barely started on more than a half a dozen thrusts before I felt her body tense and she cried out oh!! yes, yes, yes!! accompanied by murmurings of satisfaction. By this time she was fully bent over with her hands on the bed, legs apart and just about still standing. She rolled onto the bed and turned over. I could see those relatively young breasts were engorged and when I lent over her and squeezed then found they were very firm. 

I kissed them and then sucked on each breast and nipple in turn. Her legs dangled over the edge of the bed and I lifted them and she then held them so that I could enter her from that standing position. I entered her and started slowly entering her fully then slowly almost withdrawing and in doing so rubbing my penis against her clitoris. She started to moan softly, her eyes closed but a smile on her face. I upped the tempo slightly and felt and saw her tummy muscles tighten. A little faster and she came again. I wasn't there yet but feeling her vagina contracting against me took over and I was thrusting hard and fully against her. Slamming into her pubic bone and at the same time her clitoris.

I felt her convulse again and then again . At which point I emptied all I had into her. We lay on the bed on our sides, still 'joined', wrapped in each other's arms gently moving against each other until my member gave up the ghost.

Needless to say we slept a deep and satisfying sleep....together.

Onto the gallery below - Heather spent most of the rest of her stay with me in my apartment. We had a lot of fun. Spent much of it wandering around the apartment stark naked and  making love... frequently. She was almost insatiable in her sexual appetite. As a result of our joint sexuality she allowed me to take quite a number of photos of which a few appear below. Note her tan is nearly all over...'  






Enjoying the 'wet' room - in more ways than one






Blonde hair and great Ass - Perfect





Erotic Mornings








Want Some More?







You should see my Nipples now!



Great butt








Lower




Lower I said!




That's it - right around here



Slap the right Cheek next



Great body and perfect little breasts









Nipple tease



Nipple tease #2

What follows LL is a small demonstration of filter effects. Incidentally, these photos were all taken in the wet room at the apartment. We both got very 'wet' between 'shoots'. I beat my record of x 4 in 24. You'll remember!


















Finally, a lovely shot of Heather's left breast. The full un-cropped shot is a little more revealing.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



 An invitation

What follows was quite 'cheeky':


End of Shoot and.... an 'open' invitation



We spent time in the countryside around Puerto Pollensa and found a lovely rustic restaurant with an outdoor pool which we used several times for lunch and swiumming during Heather's final few days of holiday. She returned to the UK via Gatwick - she lived in Kent and I via Stansted to East Anglia. We still keep in touch some 11 years later.... Both our lives have of course moved on enormously since that happy interlude.


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity and prevent full nudity, but are concurrent with the events told in this account. All photos are taken by the narrator and are copyright.


No comments:

Post a Comment